Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reseler cPanel Hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Reseler cPanel Hosting

Who would you recommend for reseller cPanel hosting for couple small sites and a few email email accounts please? have 4 or 5 domains tha'ts all.

Thanks

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll

HostMantis.

Cuz I want you to suffer.

• Awesome!

Thanked by 1AXYZE
  • Racknerd

• I don't think @MikeA offers cPanel reseller

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

If only 4/5 small domain/website then you don't need reseller hosting.

Just get a regular shared hosting and add those domains as addons.

• @n1kko said:
    Who would you recommend for reseller cPanel hosting for couple small sites and a few email email accounts please? have 4 or 5 domains tha'ts all.

Thanks

@ViridWeb
    I think that having each website have its own cPanel (or DirectAdmin for that matter) account on a CloudLinux (with cagefs) server provides safe isolation - so problems with one website don't affect the other websites.
    For static HTML websites that's less of a problem. For WordPress - it could be.

Similar goes for the number of emails per hour - limits are usually set on a per-cPanel account level. Granted - for 4 to 5 smaller websites, that alone should not be a problem even if they all share one shared hosting account.

@n1kko
    For 5 small websites, HostMantis Reseller Entry hosting should do the job - for about $10 per month (they provide discounts for quarterly payments, and a discount coupon code, but have had regular yearly price hikes over the past years, 25% hike announced for January).
    All the catches, gotchas pros and cons are in my HostMantis reseller hosting review.

In case the websites need more resources, HostMantis reseller, because of their current resource division policy, will not do. And their more powerful plan is 2.5 x more expensive.
    So, in that case, I'd go with Veerotech.
    Again, all the catches, gotchas tests and details are in my Veerotech Reseller hosting review.

Honourable mention goes to GnuHost. Top-class tech. support, but slightly lower performance compared to the above two mentioned hosts.
    And, yet another long, boring, in detail review - Gnu Host Reseller hosting.

If you are willing to go down the DirectAdmin route, MyW ( @MikePT ) could work fine (MyW reseller hosting review). Mike still sells lifetimes - that's what I'm using. Lower performance and uptime compared to all of the above-listed providers, but I'd still not call it bad - and the price is the most affordable.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@bikegremlin said:

@n1kko said:

Thanks

@ViridWeb
    I think that having each website have its own cPanel (or DirectAdmin for that matter) account on a CloudLinux (with cagefs) server provides safe isolation - so problems with one website don't affect the other websites.
    For static HTML websites that's less of a problem. For WordPress - it could be.

Similar goes for the number of emails per hour - limits are usually set on a per-cPanel account level. Granted - for 4 to 5 smaller websites, that alone should not be a problem even if they all share one shared hosting account.

@n1kko
    For 5 small websites, HostMantis Reseller Entry hosting should do the job - for about $10 per month (they provide discounts for quarterly payments, and a discount coupon code, but have had regular yearly price hikes over the past years, 25% hike announced for January).
    All the catches, gotchas pros and cons are in my HostMantis reseller hosting review.

In case the websites need more resources, HostMantis reseller, because of their current resource division policy, will not do. And their more powerful plan is 2.5 x more expensive.
    So, in that case, I'd go with Veerotech.
    Again, all the catches, gotchas tests and details are in my Veerotech Reseller hosting review.

Honourable mention goes to GnuHost. Top-class tech. support, but slightly lower performance compared to the above two mentioned hosts.
    And, yet another long, boring, in detail review - Gnu Host Reseller hosting.

If you are willing to go down the DirectAdmin route, MyW ( @MikePT ) could work fine (MyW reseller hosting review). Mike still sells lifetimes - that's what I'm using. Lower performance and uptime compared to all of the above-listed providers, but I'd still not call it bad - and the price is the most affordable.

Agree..
    If he have budget then reseller hosting better choice than a regular shared hosting account.

Thanked by 2bikegremlin webcraft
  • bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

racknerd

• JasonMJasonM Member
    edited October 2021

Racknerd or Ramnode both are premium reseller hosting providers with quick good support and nice performance. As said indirectly above, avoid hostmantis at all costs!

• JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

HostWithLove for cPanel. They have 25% coupon I think.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@ViridWeb is correct. Why do you need Reselling for 4-5 websites? Go for shared cpanel hosting, plenty of providers in that category of the forum.