Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is info#tunnelbroker.ch / noc#securebit.ch here?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is info#tunnelbroker.ch / noc#securebit.ch here?

Are they the same person/org ?
How often do they reply emails ?
What are their working hours ?

Comments

• I believe tunnelbroker.ch is a brand from Securebit.

Thanked by 1jerry_me
  • @chocolateshirt said:
    I believe tunnelbroker.ch is a brand from Securebit.

It seems that both email addresses have not responded to any emails for a month as well.

It is also rare to see activity in the LET.

• Securebit is... Something. tunnelbroker.ch is indeed a brand from Securebit which offers free tunnels and /44 IPv6 ranges.

Support is very lacking, though, and I've had to deal with cases where active tunnels are deleted without any prior warning, and some of them to see them after locked as a "premium location".

Thanked by 1jerry_me
  • @JeDaYoshi said:
    Securebit is... Something. tunnelbroker.ch is indeed a brand from Securebit which offers free tunnels and /44 IPv6 ranges.

Support is very lacking, though, and I've had to deal with cases where active tunnels are deleted without any prior warning, and some of them to see them after locked as a "premium location".

Yes, he has been unresponsive for a very long time (> 1 month), no matter which email I sent.

• I am a user of tunnelbroker.ch
    I have been desperately trying to use the service for several days. I have my own ASN and my own prefix, so I checked the "BGP" box for the tunnel creation.
    The tunnel works correctly, but I can't establish a BGP session with their router.
    The status remains on "opensent". I tried to delete to recreate the tunnel, including from several different POPs, but still the same problem.
    I wrote to Kevin, who answered me within 2-3 days and advised me to rent a virtual machine from him.
    Have you ever had this problem? Can you get a tunnel to work at tunnelbroker.ch?