Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Miami, Florida is NOW LIVE! RackNerd's LATEST EXPANSION + AWESOME DEALS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Miami, Florida is NOW LIVE! RackNerd's LATEST EXPANSION + AWESOME DEALS

2»

Comments

• @permatahost said:

@dustinc said:

@permatahost said:
    Hi dustin, any plan to sell directadmin shared / reseller hosting?

Hi @permatahost -- at this time, we just don't see enough demand for it. We find that businesses, individuals, and even the most advanced sysadmins are comfortable with cPanel - so we've focused on delivering this product line at competitive pricing.

Yes but i doubt you could afford this price for long time. 2022 cpanel partnet bulk license is $0.2/mo. It will cost $4/mo or $48/year for 20 cpanel account. You sell reseller hosting for 20 cpanel account for $39/mo.

That's the cost if everyone uses all of the accounts that they paid for. I'm sure many use less.

I'm finding with this new CPanel pricing I'm buying close to the number I need and leaving wiggle room for a few more sites depending on what plan I buy.

• @dustinc any inodes limits for your shared plans? I can't find any info on your website.

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@zhi said:
    Is there any flash on Black Friday?

Hi @zhi -- great question!

We haven't focused on Black Friday just yet, but I'm sure that we will shine.

@jbiloh said:
    Miami is a great market expansion. Congratulations @dustinc

Thank You @jbiloh -- we are happy with the results and are doing what we can to keep up the market demand.

@permatahost said:

@dustinc said:

@permatahost said:
    Hi dustin, any plan to sell directadmin shared / reseller hosting?

Hi @permatahost -- at this time, we just don't see enough demand for it. We find that businesses, individuals, and even the most advanced sysadmins are comfortable with cPanel - so we've focused on delivering this product line at competitive pricing.

Yes but i doubt you could afford this price for long time. 2022 cpanel partnet bulk license is $0.2/mo. It will cost $4/mo or $48/year for 20 cpanel account. You sell reseller hosting for 20 cpanel account for $39/mo.

Hi @permatahost -- we understand that cPanel/WHM along with various software vendors will adjust pricing, and our approach has been straight forward (absorb the difference) and design new plans going forward. We have yet to ever increase customer pricing, as we aim to secure our customers the best rates possible. This isn't the first, nor the last increase we've seen -- so we'll adapt and deliver the most competitive pricing possible.

@omeongth said:
    @dustinc any inodes limits for your shared plans? I can't find any info on your website.

Great question @omeongth -- we do provide generous allocations.

CloudLinux Settings (per cPanel account):

CPU - 100%
    I/O Limit - 80 MB/s
    IOPS Limit - 15,000
    Physical Memory Limit - 1GB
    EPROC (Entry Processes) Limit - 200
    NPROC Limit - 220
    INODE Limit - No limit

Thanked by 1omeongth