Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Dedicated SERVER
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Dedicated SERVER

Hiya Providers,

i am looking Dedicated Server (AMD mostly);

i am using 2x ryzen 5 with directadmin and its almost full,

ryzen 5 3600
32gb ram
960gb nvme
1gport
4x ipv4
50t bandwidth
directadmin
from spectraIP (they ignore l)MC@ )

i am looking to upgrade into ryzen7 or ryzen 9 or any powerful xeon within budget,
i have 99.99/euro budget,

please suggest me
Thank you

Comments

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

Any particular location you need it in?

• edited October 2021

How about Hetzner ?

Ryzen 7 3700X + 2 x 8TB HDD (54€ + VAT)
    Ryzen 9 3900 + 2 x 1.92 TB NVME (84€ + VAT)
    Ryzen 9 5950X + 2 x 3.84 TB NVME (94€ + VAT)

It's not DMCA ignored.

• @Ian_Dot_Tech said:
    Any particular location you need it in?

doesnt matter, as long as it D/\/\C A ignore, ,

• @danielcardosopt said:
    How about Hetzner ?

Ryzen 7 3700X + 2 x 8TB (54€ + VAT)
    Ryzen 9 3900 + 2 x 1.92TB (84€ + VAT)
    Ryzen 9 5950X + 2 x 3.84 TB NVME (94€ + VAT)

It's not DMCA ignored.

yes its not, but i love the specs, last week they waved off the setup fees lol

• @fayaz90 said:
    doesnt matter, as long as it D/\/\C A ignore, ,

Everyday I learn some new trick to avoid spelling DMCA

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

When they say DMCA ignored :'(

LevelOneServers has left the chat

• @Ian_Dot_Tech said:
    When they say DMCA ignored :'(

LevelOneServers has left the chat

haha, so true, exactly

• Y-M-C-A

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited October 2021

@DP said:

So, It's Like That. https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1osu0&ved=2ahUKEwj0982VmbnzAhXwJDQIHUJSDCkQtwJ6BAg-EAI&usg=AOvVaw3kM4F4y6i6vitegc9sLTKF

(One of the best music videos from my childhood, when the dude spins on his hat, my brother and I would lose our shit).

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited October 2021

Locations with no |)MC@ or D/\/\CA:

XX  X X  XX  X
    X X XXX X   X X
    X X X X X   X X
    X X X X X   XXX
    XX  X X  XX X X

?elta ?ike ?harlie ?lfa

Thanked by 1fayaz90
  • @yoursunny said:
    Locations with no |)MC@ or D/\/\CA:

XX  X X  XX  X
    X X XXX X   X X
    X X X X X   X X
    X X X X X   XXX
    XX  X X  XX X X

?elta ?ike ?harlie ?lfa

haha, is this kind of help

• BuyVm isnt dmca ignored they just follow > valid < dmca reports.

• @SirFoxy said:

BuyVm isnt dmca ignored they just follow > valid < dmca reports.

As I know, BuyVM always was been recommended in LUX location due to the fact of BuyVM allowing that in their servers.

Well, ignoring DMCA is not illegal. If I'm a provider I always will follow laws of my country. Not of others countries like USA.

• @sandoz said:

@SirFoxy said:

As I know, BuyVM always was been recommended in LUX location due to the fact of BuyVM allowing that in their servers.

Well, ignoring DMCA is not illegal. If I'm a provider I always will follow laws of my country. Not of others countries like USA.

They still follow copyright laws, just the Lux equivalent which is not quite as simple as the US.

Thanked by 1fayaz90
  • @fayaz90 said:

Why you don't ask spectraIP if they can give you what you need ?

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

Might as well toss us on there. For us, we just forward the complaint to the customer as sometimes it's not always intentional, and hasn't been an issue yet. We don't offer dedi's though, so can't help the OP.

Thanked by 1fayaz90
  • @yoursunny said:

Fragrant, it is cheap, stable, and unlocks milk fly

Thanked by 1fayaz90
  • @momkin said:

@fayaz90 said:

Why you don't ask spectraIP if they can give you what you need ?

their support level is very low, and ryzen7 and ryz9 are out of stock, i hardly to manage the ryzen5 from him,with these specs

• @SirFoxy said:

i tried, their vps, luxumbourg location, good server, but still bottleneck, i am still using cloudflare, but i have around 2k traffic daily on few sites, i optimized server, with litespeed, cache, whatever, but still failed to manage,

• AXYZEAXYZE Member
    edited October 2021

@fayaz90 said:

@SirFoxy said:

i tried, their vps, luxumbourg location, good server, but still bottleneck, i am still using cloudflare, but i have around 2k traffic daily on few sites, i optimized server, with litespeed, cache, whatever, but still failed to manage,

1 per second = 720 per hour. How could you have any problems with 2k daily on Ryzen?
    There is no way you have that demanding site, especially when CSS/JS is cached on Cloudflare... This 1 core from BuyVM is enough for 200rqs+/second on optimised Wordpress.

If its Wordpress then switch to LocalWP, generate site with Simply Static, push it via git / FTP to your server and you can easily manage to do 1000rq/s on BuyVM.

I have site which uses .Net 5 + PostgreSQL and it runs fine on Oracle Free Tier x86 which has 1/4 performance of BuyVM Ryzen, only 1GB of ram, 50Mbps network. I can have up to 100rq/s on such slow VPS, 10k daily is no problem at all, 0 slowdowns.

Maybe you host your "content that needs to be DMCA-Ignored" and your site on same server? If yes then divide them, so website will always run fine even if many people are downloading "stuff".

• @AXYZE said:

@fayaz90 said:

@SirFoxy said:

1 per second = 720 per hour. How could you have any problems with 2k daily on Ryzen?
    There is no way you have that demanding site, especially when CSS/JS is cached on Cloudflare... This 1 core from BuyVM is enough for 200rqs+/second on optimised Wordpress.

If its Wordpress then switch to LocalWP, generate site with Simply Static, push it via git / FTP to your server and you can easily manage to do 1000rq/s on BuyVM.

I have site which uses .Net 5 + PostgreSQL and it runs fine on Oracle Free Tier x86 which has 1/4 performance of BuyVM Ryzen, only 1GB of ram, 50Mbps network. I can have up to 100rq/s on such slow VPS, 10k daily is no problem at all, 0 slowdowns.

Maybe you host your "content that needs to be DMCA-Ignored" and your site on same server? If yes then divide them, so website will always run fine even if many people are downloading "stuff".

i am just showcasing the dmca content, not offering any downloading/stream stuff on the server,, it just like simple blog with backlinks, so user can click and download/stream from other source/origin,

i think my websites are slow because of mariadb, or bad mysql configuration, you are right, and with openlitespeed, 1000/rqs per second isnt big deal with this.

i am sure, buyVM wont welcome me anymore, as i was in stress and pressure, and called the refund, which left the wrong impression infront.. i am sorry @Francisco

• @fayaz90

It seems that you've been looking for a dedicated server since October 2019. Still no luck?

• @fayaz90 said:

@AXYZE said:

@fayaz90 said:

@SirFoxy said:

i am just showcasing the dmca content, not offering any downloading/stream stuff on the server,, it just like simple blog with backlinks, so user can click and download/stream from other source/origin,

i think my websites are slow because of mariadb, or bad mysql configuration, you are right, and with openlitespeed, 1000/rqs per second isnt big deal with this.

i am sure, buyVM wont welcome me anymore, as i was in stress and pressure, and called the refund, which left the wrong impression infront.. i am sorry @Francisco

If its simple blog then do you even need database at all? You can generate static pages with maaany tools like LocalWP method I talked about.

• @angstrom said:
    @fayaz90

It seems that you've been looking for a dedicated server since October 2019. Still no luck?

yes, now i have 2 dedicated server, and still need more server but from another provider,

• @AXYZE said:

@fayaz90 said:

@AXYZE said:

@fayaz90 said:

@SirFoxy said:

If its simple blog then do you even need database at all? You can generate static pages with maaany tools like LocalWP method I talked about.

simple blog,, adding post on daily basis, like 50 to 100 posts per site daily, and around 40sites

• Take a look @ WalkerServers, they resell NFOrce: https://clients.walkerservers.com/cart.php?gid=3

• Check alexhost they have Intel Xeon, and they are DMCA ignored

https://alexhost.com/dedicated-servers/
    I think is in your budget and affordable..

• @fayaz90 Bear in mind Walker or NForce have no Ryzen servers outside of Hetzner. Their Hetzner servers are also marked up so it will be cheaper to buy directly from Hetzner.

Also if your DMCA is streaming related, Walker do not allow commercial streaming at all.

For Ryzen I can suggest Wholesaleinternet + VPN to avoid DMCA or you can check with Andy10gbit. He has these in europe and north america:
    Ryzen 5 5600x, 32GB RAM, 2x500GB NVMe 1Gbit Unmetered
    Ryzen 7 5800x, 64GB RAM, 2x1TB NVMe 1Gbit Unmetered

You can reach him on his discord: https://discord.gg/2SvfnDgKqN

GL

Thanked by 1fayaz90