Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for 128TB Dedi Storage Server in USA with 10Gb port and at least 50TB BW
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for 128TB Dedi Storage Server in USA with 10Gb port and at least 50TB BW

Hello Folks,

Looking for a dedicated storage server with enough hard drive bays to support either

16 x 8TB Drives in RAID 10
or
8 x 16TB Drives in RAID 10

so essentially 64 logical TBs for data storage after RAID 10 with hopefully room for future expansion by adding more disks.

NO IT IS NOT CHIA OR ANY OTHER MINING CRAP. Its real customer's data being stored.

CPU: Doens't matter much. 16 cores is more than enough.
RAM: At least 32GB of RAM
OS Drive: 2x 512GB ssd is preferred. RAID 1. Ubuntu Server 20.04
Port: 10GBps (MUST)
Bandwidth: 50TB at least per month
IPMI: Yes please

Comments

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

budget 40 bucks p/m?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

If you have a realistic budget, I would recommend @MrRadic / ReliableSite.

• Realistically, for something of this scale, you should state your budget and location you'd like the storage machine in. More than likely, a server like this will be custom made to your liking unless you choose to use a large-scale storage company.

• terrahostterrahost Member, Patron Provider

If you ever would consider anything in europe we have 12x18TB storage servers ready to go in Norway. If so give me a PM ;)

Thanked by 1wa44io4
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

When there is a thorough list of demands but no budget allocated for it,

that's when you know that -

the end is nigh.

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@trinifella
    Location?
    Budget?

• Hello, Apologies for the late response.

Budget: ~ $300 USD / Month

Location: Anywhere from Dallas to NY to Miami... East Coast is better but Central US can also work.

• @DP said:
    If you have a realistic budget, I would recommend @MrRadic / ReliableSite.

Reliablesite does not have that capacity right now. I contacted them already. Thanks.

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

I'm sure I've seen ioflood do storage server offers with large numbers of drives. Nothing on their site at the minute but maybe reach out to them? (can't remember who the rep is to tag).

• 2xE5-2620v4 128GB 2x480GB SSD + 10x12TB HDD 10Gbit (Guaranteed) 100TB (out) €194.95 https://walkerservers.com/dedicated-leaseweb/ Not a Provider but a User :)

• edited October 2021

@webontop said:
    2xE5-2620v4 128GB 2x480GB SSD + 10x12TB HDD 10Gbit (Guaranteed) 100TB (out) €194.95 https://walkerservers.com/dedicated-leaseweb/ Not a Provider but a User :)

Um...

@trinifella said:
    Location: Anywhere from Dallas to NY to Miami... East Coast is better but Central US can also work.

NL is a bit too far East, according to the requirements, no? :-)

• @Mr_Tom said:
    I'm sure I've seen ioflood do storage server offers with large numbers of drives. Nothing on their site at the minute but maybe reach out to them? (can't remember who the rep is to tag).

Thanks @Mr_Tom , I've emailed them and waiting on a response.

@webontop said:
    2xE5-2620v4 128GB 2x480GB SSD + 10x12TB HDD 10Gbit (Guaranteed) 100TB (out) €194.95 https://walkerservers.com/dedicated-leaseweb/ Not a Provider but a User :)

Thanks @webontop , This is really a last last last resort and I need to test the network from that side of the world to the west, but happy to see such competitive prices in the EU. USA Hosters should take note. What is your experience with walkservers?

Hetzner has a good storage server as well (https://www.hetzner.com/dedicated-rootserver/sx134/configurator) but with the added setup fee.

I'm sure someone in LET can accommodate me. Thanks for all the replies.

• @trinifella nice.. never had any issue .. other than Leaswebs anyone you with DC updates sometimes// walkservers directly frow those mails to you also you have the LW panel so you can ask them too..

• weircoweirco Member
    edited October 2021

I have SX63 64TB 65.5 Euro/month and SX133 160TB HDD 2TB NVME 159Euro/Month need to transfer immediatly because already not need it.

• @weirco said:
    I have SX63 64TB 65.5 Euro/month and SX133 160TB HDD 2TB NVME 159Euro/Month need to transfer immediatly because already not need it.

Messaged you.. Lets chat. I can be reached at

duster868 [at] gmail [d0t] com

• Try webnx, they have a few deals within your budget in US.

• @mrclown said:
    Try webnx, they have a few deals within your budget in US.

Thanks bro.. Emailed them.