Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

about rrpproxy.net
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

about rrpproxy.net

praveenpraveen Member
edited September 2021 in Help

Hi All,

I am doing some investigation about a domain and found that they are using rrpproxy.net for their DNS, i can find many domains using this.. is this a white labelled hosting or set of name servers provided by registrar? if we need to host DNS on it how can we do that? any information will be very helpful.. thanks in advance.

Comments

• As far as I know, it's a white-label reseller platform, similar to 1API (owned by Hexonet). You don't purchase directly through them, but instead via a reseller. If you use one of their resellers and use the default DNS hosting that comes with the domain, it'd use the white-label domain.

Thanked by 1praveen
  • It's Centranicgroup reseller brand https://www.centralnicgroup.com/reseller/
    It's interesting for me when I just known they owned Internetbs and TPP Wholesale Australia

Thanked by 1praveen