Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server Management Recommendations
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Server Management Recommendations

Looking for a well regarded Server Management company around $30 per month. I currently use Direct Admin on Cent Os if that matters. Reactive service is fine.

I have used PSM in the past (cPanel) and enjoyed them. I have also used Jone Solutions but I don't like paying $50/m quarterly.

Who do you guys like for Server Management?

Comments

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

myw.pt @MikePT

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

A bit higher than your budget but doable I think; https://www.serverfix.eu/server-management/

If needed we can give you a custom quote. For instance if you don't need certain management tasks we can lower your monthly price.

Thanked by 1deadpool
  • JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

I have used PSM in the past and have been using Jones for the past year or so. Jones is much better and they support DirectAdmin which we use now. PSM won't support DA.

Jones is very good.

I have looked @MikePT and he would be my second option, but I haven't used him.

Thanked by 2deadpool MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@skorupion said:
    myw.pt @MikePT

Thanks!

@JamesF said:
    I have used PSM in the past and have been using Jones for the past year or so. Jones is much better and they support DirectAdmin which we use now. PSM won't support DA.

Jones is very good.

You're welcome to try us out :)

• JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

@MikePT said:

@skorupion said:
    myw.pt @MikePT

Thanks!

@JamesF said:

Jones is very good.

You're welcome to try us out :)

Sorry, just realised I did in 2019 and you were unable to set it up after 3 days of waiting.