Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Introducing Singapore - deploy fast, consistently performing NVMe KVM servers - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Introducing Singapore - deploy fast, consistently performing NVMe KVM servers

Comments

• @tetech said:
    Why is there an expectation that resources will still be doubled when the sale was for 24 hours and ended days ago?

Thanked by 2vimalware bdl
  • @tetech said:
    Why is there an expectation that resources will still be doubled when the sale was for 24 hours and ended days ago?

"The order URLs will expire and it won't be possible to order these plans after this."

But the link are now active again so i guess they change their mind

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @tetech said:

Because the order urls will expire when the offer ends? :smile:

• @Chandra said:

@tetech said:

Because the order urls will expire when the offer ends? :smile:

They still honor the double resources upgraded if choose for 24 months (2 years) subscription. My VPS was deployed less than 5 minutes after payment (I have account with them for many years, new account may be varying). The resources were double at the time of deployed, only the harddisk, you needed to extend it manually. The initial installment (Linux - Centos or Ubuntu, same problem without using full harddisk allocation). Install using ISO will solve the problem. I have always no luck with Debian 10 reinstalled.

Windows server 2019 (with virtIO driver) works perfectly for these VPSs. The CPUs are little bit weak but it still makes the the job done really well.

SG network connection (2TB or 4TB) is really good for me (comparable with leaseweb premium).

I have both 4G and 8G SG VPSs (Before double upgrade)

Thanked by 2vimalware explicit
  • ChandraChandra Member
    edited September 2021

@smile93
    Yes. Mine took 6 hours to set up and I had to request multiple times for each resource fixed. It appears that disk is still not upgraded - I tried growpart and resize2fs.

I guess fdisk -l should show a line with total disc if it is available? Is this correct?

How is basic support in general? I should admit I am a bit nervous with this start.

• @Chandra said:
    @smile93
    Yes. Mine took 6 hours to set up and I had to request multiple times for each resource fixed. It appears that disk is still not upgraded - I tried growpart and resize2fs.

I guess fdisk -l should show a line with total disc if it is available? Is this correct?

How is basic support in general? I should admit I am a bit nervous with this start.

gpart and resize2fs won't work directly because the extra harddisk space was located after swap partition.

OS
    Swap
    Extra Empty space.

If you don't want to install from iso, then you need to delete the swap partition, and then, expand it .

fdisk -l will tell your more details.

• Thanks @smile93
    Fdisk showed no extra space. It looks like HH fixed it now; I see the upgraded space on Fdisk now, that I will proceed to resize.

• I'am trying to register an account with you, but on clicking reg link from account confirmation email is getting 404 error msg:

"
    Sorry, the page you are looking for could not be found."

• @mitya said:
    I'am trying to register an account with you, but on clicking reg link from account confirmation email is getting 404 error msg:

"

This means the offers are expired. You have to wait for the next promotion.

• @webcraft said:

@mitya said:
    I'am trying to register an account with you, but on clicking reg link from account confirmation email is getting 404 error msg:

"

I understood that the question was not about the order link, but about the (personalized) verification email when creating an account. That sounds more like the email client butchering it. Or maybe it is redirecting to the (now 404) order page?

• @tetech said:

@webcraft said:

@mitya said:

"

I understood that the question was not about the order link, but about the (personalized) verification email when creating an account. That sounds more like the email client butchering it. Or maybe it is redirecting to the (now 404) order page?

Try it again in a private tab maybe or at your phone. Possible there's somewhere a redirect to the offers page stored.

• i've already tried via different browsers / other ips(vpn) - same 404 page as a result of clicking verification link

• webcraftwebcraft Member
    edited September 2021

@mitya said:
    i've already tried via different browsers / other ips(vpn) - same 404 page as a result of clicking verification link

The verification link expired then? Try re-registering.

• @mitya said: i've already tried via different browsers / other ips(vpn) - same 404 page as a result of clicking verification link

try with LTE 4G mobile instead of desktop. It worked for me after getting 404 on desktop.

• Hello, I have purchased your service, Invoice #246171 Can you automatically get dual memory, dual storage and dual dual?

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@yysanlc said:
    Hello, I have purchased your service, Invoice #246171 Can you automatically get dual memory, dual storage and dual dual?

Hi @yysanlc, thanks for your business. Much appreciated! You have been assigned dual dual.

• @brueggus said:

@yysanlc said:
    Hello, I have purchased your service, Invoice #246171 Can you automatically get dual memory, dual storage and dual dual?

Hi @yysanlc, thanks for your business. Much appreciated! You have been assigned dual dual.

Thank you for commenting @brueggus , we've now dualed your G's so you will now be known as brueggggus. Enjoy the Gs, G!

• Hi, is there possible you can check my tickets? Ticket ID : 935162 and 841760. Thanks

• @fayde said:
    Hi, is there possible you can check my tickets? Ticket ID : 935162 and 841760. Thanks

Thank you, We've doubled your waiting time.

Thanked by 3brueggus dosai webcraft
  • @chocolateshirt said:

@Xratzh said:
    Have you fixed your ubuntu ISO?
    My 250G storage plan become 1.8G storage after reinstalled.

You need to resize your partition or reinstall from your uploaded iso

I used their reinstall,not uploaded ISO and boot up.

• @Xratzh said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@Xratzh said:

I mean you can install using your own ISO or Debian 11 netinst ISO (I prefer this one). You can upload it on HostHatch panel.

• _MS__MS_ Member
    edited September 2021

Singapore.

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2021-06-05                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Fri 10 Sep 2021 02:08:49 AM EDT

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2690 v2 @ 3.00GHz
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 3000.000 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 1.9 GiB
    Swap       : 128.0 MiB
    Disk       : 19.5 GiB

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 185.77 MB/s  (46.4k) | 1.36 GB/s    (21.3k)
    Write      | 186.26 MB/s  (46.5k) | 1.37 GB/s    (21.4k)
    Total      | 372.03 MB/s  (93.0k) | 2.73 GB/s    (42.7k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 2.34 GB/s     (4.5k) | 2.54 GB/s     (2.4k)
    Write      | 2.46 GB/s     (4.8k) | 2.71 GB/s     (2.6k)
    Total      | 4.80 GB/s     (9.3k) | 5.26 GB/s     (5.1k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 1.09 Gbits/sec  | 345 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 1.24 Gbits/sec  | 1.09 Gbits/sec
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 936 Mbits/sec   | 976 Mbits/sec
    Biznet          | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G)   | busy            | busy
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 723 Mbits/sec   | 676 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 159 Mbits/sec   | 253 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 961 Mbits/sec   | 968 Mbits/sec
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | 385 Mbits/sec   | 260 Mbits/sec

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 632
    Multi Core      | 631
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/9756074

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @chocolateshirt said:

@Xratzh said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@Xratzh said:

I mean you can install using your own ISO or Debian 11 netinst ISO (I prefer this one). You can upload it on HostHatch panel.

:) I found this problem and just wanna they can fix it.

• @Xratzh said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@Xratzh said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@Xratzh said:

:) I found this problem and just wanna they can fix it.

This small partition has been around since last BF and not all user affected by it. So you can fix yourself.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • has been 12 days since my last post, i thought i want to comment on the excellent service from HH.

thank you. ;-)

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • signed up, server setup was expedited on request, great support. thanks

• @Chandra said:
    @smile93

Yes, my server is running smoothly as well. Good job from HH.

• usually how long does it take to get IPv6 assigned in Singapore location?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@comXyz said:
    usually how long does it take to get IPv6 assigned in Singapore location?

Mine was assigned within 24 hours.

Thanked by 1comXyz
  • @comXyz said:
    usually how long does it take to get IPv6 assigned in Singapore location?

Have you open the ticket to get IPv6 assigned?