Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

POWWWW! NOW AVAILABLE IN FRANCE! Deals in demand! Let's go
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

POWWWW! NOW AVAILABLE IN FRANCE! Deals in demand! Let's go

dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host
edited September 2021 in Shared Hosting Offers

Not long ago, we announced our expansion to Frankfurt, Germany. Today, we are pleased to announce yet another exciting expansion! We have expanded our shared and reseller hosting product line to Strasbourg, France! In Strasbourg, we are located within the DataDock building and leverage a BGP optimized network blend consisting of Deutsche Telekom, Telia, Cogent, Level 3; additionally there is peering through DE-CIX and LINX.

During the order checkout process on any of the below promo’s, you will see the ability to choose the location you wish for your account to be deployed in, including our newest location Strasbourg. You'll find Los Angeles, Germany, and now France as available locations for our shared/reseller promotions!

We understand the demand within the shared and reseller hosting landscape, by end-users and reseller's choice, is still today leaning towards cPanel & WHM. It is a control panel that end-users (both tech savvy and non tech savvy) are most familiar with, enabling our resellers to be successful in conversions, and allowing them to scale their business as a result.

We are happy to be able to introduce the below special promotions, offering competitive pricing while fulfilling exactly what the market desires. The below offers are powered by the cPanel/WHM control panel, and include our awesome features such as offsite daily backups powered by JetBackup, MailChannels Hybrid, LiteSpeed Web Server w/ LSCache, CloudLinux, Softaculous, KernelCare and more. We're currently also looking at site builder software options, so that should be added on all servers soon as well. On top of all that, we have more value added features and exciting news to be announced within the upcoming weeks.

See below our NEW Shared Hosting Specials (Available in MULTIPLE locations):

50 GB cPanel Shared Hosting Special
50 GB SSD Disk Space
2TB Monthly Transfer
Unlimited Databases
Host 4 Domains
Free SSL Certificates
CloudLinux Powered
Softaculous Script Installer
LiteSpeed Web Server w/ LSCache
Free Offsite Daily Backups Included (JetBackup)
KernelCare Enabled (maximum security/uptime)
MailChannels Hybrid - Premium Email Delivery
cPanel Control Panel
Available in: Multiple locations
JUST $9.98/Year!
INSTANTLY SETUP - DEPLOY NOW: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=549

85 GB cPanel Shared Hosting Special
85 GB SSD Disk Space
5TB Monthly Transfer
Unlimited Databases
Host 7 Domains
Free SSL Certificates
CloudLinux Powered
cPanel Control Panel
JUST $15.79/Year!
INSTANTLY SETUP - DEPLOY NOW: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=550

150 GB cPanel Shared Hosting Special
150 GB SSD Disk Space
10TB Monthly Transfer
Unlimited Databases
Host Unlimited Domains
Free SSL Certificates
CloudLinux Powered
cPanel Control Panel
JUST $29.88/Year!
INSTANTLY SETUP - DEPLOY NOW: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=551

See below our NEW Reseller Hosting Specials (Available in MULTIPLE locations):

40 GB Reseller Hosting - cPanel/WHM
40 GB SSD Disk Space
2 TB Monthly Transfer
10 cPanel Accounts
Free SSL Certificates
CloudLinux Powered
Free Daily Backups Included (JetBackup)
cPanel & WHM Control Panel
JUST $27.99/YEAR
INSTANTLY SETUP - DEPLOY NOW: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=552

100 GB Reseller Hosting - cPanel/WHM
100 GB SSD Disk Space
6 TB Monthly Transfer
25 cPanel Accounts
Free SSL Certificates
CloudLinux Powered
JUST $55/YEAR
INSTANTLY SETUP - DEPLOY NOW: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=553

200 GB Reseller Hosting - cPanel/WHM
200 GB SSD Disk Space
15 TB Monthly Transfer
40 cPanel Accounts
Free SSL Certificates
CloudLinux Powered
JUST $89/YEAR
INSTANTLY SETUP - DEPLOY NOW: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=554

Test IPs:

Los Angeles DC-02: 204.13.154.3
Frankfurt, Germany: 85.195.64.252 (NEW)
Strasbourg, France: 134.119.212.49 (NEW)

For those curious (generous limits):
CloudLinux LVE Specifications (per cPanel Account):
CPU - 100%
I/O Limit - 80 MB/s
IOPS Limit - 15,000
Physical Memory Limit - 1GB
EPROC (Entry Processes) Limit - 200
NPROC Limit - 220
INODE Limit - No limit

Don't see a configuration that completely suits your needs? Needing a quote on a different specification? We're always here to answer questions, and or help any way we can!

EMAIL US: [email protected]
CALL US: 1 (888) 881-NERD
CHAT WITH US: https://racknerd.com/

Comments

• Wow! I thought it's VPS promotion :D

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Fucking Shared Hosting again? That's to low even for ColoCrossing.

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@tronyx said:
    Wow! I thought it's VPS promotion :D

Hi @tronyx -- we're expanding, every product line as fast as possible, where the demand is, we fulfill it!

We're very excited, and know that many are going to enjoy this offer. More exciting announcements coming.

@Neoon said:
    Fucking Shared Hosting again? That's to low even for ColoCrossing.

While it may not be a product you're after, it's certainly in demand, and many here are taking advantage of our deals.

I also wanted to mention that services ordered from these promotions are also provisioned on servers already running on JetBackup V5 — we are also gradually upgrading all of our other cPanel servers running on V4 over to V5 within the next two weeks as well. :)

We will have a video coming soon on our YouTube channel outlining the new features in greater detail - but essentially with JetBackup V5 (our free daily offsite backups) you would benefit from faster restores/downloads as we're now integrating this with Wasabi Hot Cloud Storage in the backend, along with providing you with the ability to restore individual settings, files, databases, and more.

For our resellers - these value added features would also extend to your end-users/cPanel accounts at no additional charge.

Thanked by 1surihost
  • Everyone need to replace their OVH?

Thanked by 1dustinc

@jenkki said:
    Everyone need to replace their OVH?

Now's a great time :# We've got the deals!

• @dustinc said:

But where are the giveaways?! 🤑

Thanked by 1dustinc

@adly said:

@dustinc said:

But where are the giveaways?! 🤑

Hi @adly -- we'll never stop our giveaways 😎

We have some awesome giveaways coming up, we are giving the entire community a chance to win some awesome stuff! Keep an eye out.

Thanked by 1adly
  • georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

amazing work, congratulations Dustin

Thanked by 2dustinc dahartigan

@georgedatacenter said:
    amazing work, congratulations Dustin

Thank You @georgedatacenter -- appreciate your support! Always nice to see providers who are happy to see growth in others. I hope that your business continues to thrive as well!

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • I got it before the announcement lol, fantastic service, and I can't wait for another offer. Thank you @dustinc

• Congrat on the expansion :)

@logaritse said:
    I got it before the announcement lol, fantastic service, and I can't wait for another offer. Thank you @dustinc

Hi @logaritse -- lucky! Great find by the way, we were setting up the servers and you caught them before we were able to announce them.

We'll have more locations soon as well 👊

@swat4 said:
    Congrat on the expansion :)

Thank You @swat4 -- appreciate the support! We are extremely happy with our growth and expansions; more to come!

• @dustinc

Are both France and Germany both utilising Velia.net or are these owned hardware?

I would buy France reseller but I am not a fan of having to have problems resolved through multiple support channels.

If they are your own hardware I will more than happily order now.

@noobjockeys said:
    @dustinc

Are both France and Germany both utilising Velia.net or are these owned hardware?

I would buy France reseller but I am not a fan of having to have problems resolved through multiple support channels.

If they are your own hardware I will more than happily order now.

Hi @noobjockeys - appreciate you commenting!

Both of these locations are serviced through our partner Velia. I've personally established relationships with the top guys over there for many years. So we're very happy with the partnership, and the level of support they've been able to extend to us, this too has contributed to our rapid expansion.

As for the hardware, we procure through them. Keep in mind, we design the nodes and deploy the features we believe our customers deserve, which in turn helps them convert! Our customer's success is what drives RackNerd's growth so we've kept this as our priority, in addition to offering our end users direct support. The only time we'd require Velia's hands, is if phsyical on-site task were to be required. This would apply to both renting and or owning equipment. So you're safe :)

We look forward to working with you!

• @dustinc, congratulations on the continued expansion! I'm still hoping you'll soon offer shared hosting over on the east coast of the US. :)

edited September 2021

@Xrmaddness said:
    @dustinc, congratulations on the continued expansion! I'm still hoping you'll soon offer shared hosting over on the east coast of the US. :)

Hi @Xrmaddness -- Thank You very much for the support!

We've seen plenty of demand for the east coast, so we'll most likely expand there 😉

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • For a guy who is supposed to be mainly marketing, I feel like the thread titles should be French/German/wherever related instead of random 70's Batman words. I am disappoint.

@TimboJones said:
    For a guy who is supposed to be mainly marketing, I feel like the thread titles should be French/German/wherever related instead of random 70's Batman words. I am disappoint.

Hahahah! B)

• Congratulations on the expansion! Racknerd be expanding faster than the universe :)

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • ArkasArkas Moderator
    edited September 2021

Maybe VPS with Cpanel or DirectAdmin in the future? :smiley: Congrats on yet another expansion!

Thanked by 1dustinc

@dahartigan said:
    Congratulations on the expansion! Racknerd be expanding faster than the universe :)

Hi @dahartigan -- thank you very much, we've been experiencing rapid growth, and we couldn't be more thankful for our valued customers and this community. We're going to keep doing our best to keep expanding, where the demand is :)

Thanked by 1dahartigan

@Arkas said:
    Maybe VPS with Cpanel or DirectAdmin in the future? :smiley: Congrats on yet another expansion!

Hi @Arkas -- thank you! While this would be a different product line which would need to have higher base rates in order to cover licensing costs, we're not opposed to it - and it's something that we will consider as a separate product line for the near future, if the demand is there. Customers that are currently looking for cPanel or DirectAdmin can always purchase the licensing externally and deploy it on our infrastructure.

• @dustinc said:

@dahartigan said:
    Congratulations on the expansion! Racknerd be expanding faster than the universe :)

Hi @dahartigan -- thank you very much, we've been experiencing rapid growth, and we couldn't be more thankful for our valued customers and this community. We're going to keep doing our best to keep expanding, where the demand is :)

Keep growing and don't stop! I'd love to see Racknerd disrupt Australia! Maybe 2022? I'm closely watching haha

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@dustinc said: Hi @Arkas -- thank you! While this would be a different product line which would need to have higher base rates in order to cover licensing costs, we're not opposed to it - and it's something that we will consider as a separate product line for the near future, if the demand is there. Customers that are currently looking for cPanel or DirectAdmin can always purchase the licensing externally and deploy it on our infrastructure.

Dustin, providers can get huge discounts on DirectAdmin, this would be a great HUGE service to the community, and a great incentive, in the end, it also means some extra cash for you.

Thanked by 1jcarlo9
  • JasonMJasonM Member
    edited September 2021

Does France server specs is same as Germany? Or they are E3?

Also DirectAdmin with lower pricing can also be a boost. Lot's of people who went from cpanel to DA in last 2 years are ok with the DA stuff if we offer it. At least US,LA location should have one DA node :-) Kindly consider this for future expansion.

• Congratulations Dustin, nice location. Very unique for CP shared hosting.

Keep on growing buddy : )

• BTW have you ever thought about offering something with half everything in the 50 GB cP plan.