Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

@EvolutionHost Last Active August 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

@EvolutionHost Last Active August 5

insoxininsoxin Member
edited August 2021 in Reviews

From May to September, there was still no reply.

It is said that there is only one possibility of banned machines being abused by me,

I have been asking for evidence for a few months, but there is no reply.

Today I complained to other manufacturers about their user abuse,

They will ask me to show evidence and notify the other party to make corrections.
image.png

@EvolutionHost, you guys have no evidence, no notice, and I actively communicated and did not reply. A sharp contrast.

Comments

• More PMS about this..

• Tikets please..

• Update

just my vnc link failed, I logged into the background found deleted machine, rather than blocking the network

image.png

image.png

Explain that someone saw it, but didn't reply to me

It’s okay if it’s deleted, I’m using AWS and Google Cloud now. At least it’s more stable,

Hah. Go play games

• stop create doublettes.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

What do you expect us to do about it?

• @deank said:
    What do you expect us to do about it?

Say the word

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Maybe he/she/it is Evolving?

Btw, what happened exactly?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

@BlaZe said:

If you look at OP's thread history, all he does is talk about this Evo host. He is basically obsessed with Evo host. He wants to hear from them but they aren't talking to him for some reason.

My loose assumption is that OP and the owner of Evo host were a couple not long ago. But they broke up recently. OP wants to get back but Evo is saying no.

So, now he is fully going into a woman mode.

• @deank said:

@BlaZe said:

His smile is creepy..

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Oh this one's clingy.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

@deank said: So, now he is fully going into a woman mode.

Not woman mode. Anything but PMSing woman mode!

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Ah, well better to stay out of a couple's fight. Shit gets nasty.

• @deank said:

@BlaZe said:

If you look at OP's thread history, all he does is talk about this Evo host. He is basically obsessed with Evo host. He wants to hear from them but they aren't talking to him for some reason.

My loose assumption is that OP and the owner of Evo host were a couple not long ago. But they broke up recently. OP wants to get back but Evo is saying no.

I don't want to post a post. I have always watched your discussions silently. There is no way, so you have this illusion.

• @insoxin said:
    I don't want to post a post. I have always watched your discussions silently. There is no way, so you have this illusion.

What illusion? it's right fucking there. You only have 3 discussions and ALL of them are about Evo Host.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • I feel like he's reciting the wrong character lines in the script

• @insoxin said:

@deank said:

@BlaZe said:

Bot detected.