Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BADABINGBADABOOM! RackNerd EXPANDS to Frankurt, Germany (DEALS INSIDE) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BADABINGBADABOOM! RackNerd EXPANDS to Frankurt, Germany (DEALS INSIDE)

2»

Comments

• ArkasArkas Moderator

Congrats on your expansion. Hoping to see some VPSs! :smiley:

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • BochiBochi Member
    edited August 2021

Gave the package in Frankfurt a try. Apart from the very annoying "on-boarding" due to permanent blocks of my ownIP in the firewall (caused by multiple connections of FTP, cPanel, ...), the hosting environment seems to work OK so far.
    Just can't figure out right known what port to connect to for SSH - is it even enabled for customers?

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@Bochi said:
    Gave the package in Frankfurt a try. Apart from the very annoying "on-boarding" due to permanent blocks of my ownIP in the firewall (caused by multiple connections of FTP, cPanel, ...), the hosting environment seems to work OK so far.
    Just can't figure out right known what port to connect to for SSH - is it even enabled for customers?

you need to open a ticket i think

• hi @dustinc any ip tes for strasbourg - france ?

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@Panit said:
    Hosting in Singapore. Please.

Hi @Panit - Thank You for commenting! We've recently completed the expansion of Germany, and just yesterday completed the expansion in France :)

Singapore is confirmed next :) We're listening and executing.

@spiderhr said:
    aarg... > @dustinc said:

We are pleased to announce that we have expanded our shared and reseller hosting product line to Frankfurt, Germany! In Frankfurt, we are located within the Telehouse datacenter and leverage a network blend consisting of Deutsche Telekom, Level 3, Telia, Cogent, DE-CIX, LINX offering strong connectivity :)

A couple of days ago took shared hosting in LA since it was not in the Germany ... Can you tell me how to transfer my hosting to the Germany?

Hi @spiderhr - we aren't offering relocation of services between regions as a default, though we are open to discussing options available if desired. I see that you're interested, please send me a direct email [email protected] and I'll personally help :)

• JasonMJasonM Member
    edited August 2021

Frankfurt ip 85.195.64.252 goes to Velia.net/a godaddy company?
    Velia has quite a good reputation as the part of old mammoth Host Europe Group (HEG)
    Also, they've servers in Singapore too :) <3
    a hint for RN's Asian fans.

• vip3r09vip3r09 Member
    edited August 2021

Yes finally two locations close to UK for cPanel shared hosting. Germany and France the choice is good. Hello dustin @dustinc :) I’m definitely interested in switching provider now but how long will these offer’s be available for? So I was hoping to switch at end of my billed period with my current provider.

@logaritse said:
    hi @dustinc any ip tes for strasbourg - france ?

Hi @logaritse -- good eye! Here's a test IP: 134.119.212.49

@JasonM said:
    Frankfurt ip 85.195.64.252 goes to Velia.net/a godaddy company?
    Velia has quite a good reputation as the part of old mammoth Host Europe Group (HEG)
    Also, they've servers in Singapore too :) <3
    a hint for RN's Asian fans.

<3

Singapore is confirmed -- we're expanding there as well :)

Thanked by 1JasonM

@vip3r09 said:
    Yes finally two locations close to UK for cPanel shared hosting. Germany and France the choice is good. Hello dustin @dustinc :) I’m definitely interested in switching provider now but how long will these offer’s be available for? So I was hoping to switch at end of my billed period with my current provider.

Hi @vip3r09 -- awesome! We're looking forward to that.

We're going to do our best to keep product inventory - if you find that it's out of stock when you're ready, send me a message (I'll see what can be done, and also shared the latest promotions available).

You can email [email protected] - I'll be here to help.

Thanked by 1vip3r09

@Bochi said:

Hi @Bochi -- appreciate you signing up and giving us a shot! I'm confident you're going to enjoy our services. In the future, perhaps our team shared this tool (you can use the following): https://blog.racknerd.com/introducing-new-firewall-unblocker-feature-for-shared-reseller-hosting-clients/

As for SSH, if you open a ticket requesting jailed shell access, along with the appropriate port to utilize, we'll enable and share that with you.

Thanked by 1Bochi
  • @dustinc said:

@vip3r09 said:

We're going to do our best to keep product inventory - if you find that it's out of stock when you're ready, send me a message (I'll see what can be done, and also shared the latest promotions available).

Thanks B)

@vip3r09 said:

@dustinc said:

@vip3r09 said:

Thanks B)

Hi @vip3r09 -- you're very welcome.

If you ever need anything, feel free to reach out, we'll be here to help.

• Hi,
    Please double my bw

• Hosting in Singapore, Japan or Korea. Please

• @dustinc said:
    Hi @spiderhr - we aren't offering relocation of services between regions as a default, though we are open to discussing options available if desired. I see that you're interested, please send me a direct email [email protected] and I'll personally help :)

Hi, I sent an email a couple of days ago...

@spiderhr said:

@dustinc said:

Hi, I sent an email a couple of days ago...

Hi @spiderhr -- can you please confirm what email you've sent this to? I've searched my email [email protected] and cannot find your message. You can also PM me here on LET.

@kkiskk said:
    Hosting in Singapore, Japan or Korea. Please

Hi @kkiskk -- good news!

Singapore should be like within the next few weeks :)

@surihost said:
    Hi,
    Please double my bw

Hi @surihost -- appreciate you expanding with RackNerd! We've doubled your bandwidth.

• mustafamw3mustafamw3 Member, Patron Provider

Ticket #584543

@mustafamw3 said:
    Ticket #584543

Hi @mustafamw3 -- happy to see that our services are working out for you! I've also spoken with my team, and gave them something special for you! Keep an eye out.

• Hello Dustin @dustinc
    Please double BW
    Order #: 1586778439

@edrebe said:
    Hello Dustin @dustinc
    Please double BW
    Order #: 1586778439

Hi @edrebe -- good stuff! Appreciate you choosing RackNerd as your provider.

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth :)