Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[LA / Miami / NYC Metro] Ryzen 5600X + 10G @ $84/m | Dedicated @ $47+ | CC / PP / Crypto
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[LA / Miami / NYC Metro] Ryzen 5600X + 10G @ $84/m | Dedicated @ $47+ | CC / PP / Crypto

MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

**** CLICK HERE FOR A FULL LIST OF SERVERS + FILTERS + ORDER LINKS ****

1 Gbps Port - FREE
10 Gbps Port - $19/m (FREE w/Ryzen 5000!!!)

150TB Bandwidth - FREE
1 Gbps Unmetered - $99/m
10 Gbps Unmetered - $899/m

DDoS Protection - Included

Deals are first come first serve, if you no longer see it on the web site, then it's sold out.

Data Centers:
New York City Metro
Miami, Florida
Los Angeles, California

Add a nVidia Quadro RTX 4000 GPU to the following servers for an additional $99/mo:
-Intel Core i7 9700K
-Intel Core i9 9900K
-Intel Core i9 10900K
-AMD Ryzen 3700X/3900X/3950X
-AMD Ryzen 5600X/5800X/5900X/5950X

We also have more modern servers in stock, but not listed below as they are priced above $84/mo.

Offers $84 and Under (full list here):

Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Core i7 6700K (Rapid Deploy 32GB) 32GB DDR4 /     256GB SSD+2TB HD    $59.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Special (RD 32GB) 32GB DDR3 /     1TB SSD $55.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Xeon E3 1230 V3 (Rapid Deploy 32GB)   32GB DDR3 /     256GB SSD   $49.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Xeon E3 1240 V5 (Rapid Deploy 16GB)   16GB DDR4 /     256GB SSD+2TB HD    $59.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Xeon E3 1240 V5 (Rapid Deploy 64GB)   64GB DDR4 /     512GB SSD+2TB HD    $79.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Xeon E3 1245 V2 (RD 32GB HDD) 32GB DDR3 /     2TB HD  $47.00/mo
Configurable - (6 Cores)    AMD Ryzen 5600X (Custom Config) Configurable /  Configurable    $84.00/mo

Comments

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

OOOOOOOoOooooOOoooOOOo Fancy. :)
    Nice deals!
    That Quadro option got me thinking of something for Plex.

Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

@DataIdeas-Josh said:
    Nice deals!

Thanks

• miumiu Member

good offer but you should remove this shit becasue customers cant buy from you
    (i never can load your pages)

Error 1005 Ray ID: 681cefdd69b638bc • 2021-08-20 16:18:20 UTC
    Access denied
    What happened?

The owner of this website (www.reliablesite.net) has banned the autonomous system number (ASN) your IP address is in (9009) from accessing this website.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@miu said:

Access denied
    What happened?

The owner of this website (www.reliablesite.net) has banned the autonomous system number (ASN) your IP address is in (9009) from accessing this website.

That usually happens if you're accessing via a VPN.

For example, RS blocks OVH's ASN.

• @miu said:

Don't use a VPN.

Access denied
    What happened?

They have blocked M247. Hence - don't use a VPN.

We wouldn't allow you to purchase with a VPN either way, so they're just blocked altogether from our website.

• Will it ever happen that you open up EU location?

@OpenSource said:
    Will it ever happen that you open up EU location?

Any specific country in the EU?

• Any EU country will work , I also have 2-3 servers with you with 10gbit and 150Tb bw.
    Unable to find similar deal in EU in this price even though the US latency for Asia region is 200+ and EU is almost 130.

@MrRadic said:

@OpenSource said:

Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • @MrRadic said:

@OpenSource said:

If you were to open up a dc or collocate there, it would be the best to pick Germany or UK as your first locations. But anything will work.

Thanked by 1MrRadic

@karanchoo said:
    Any EU country will work , I also have 2-3 servers with you with 10gbit and 150Tb bw.
    Unable to find similar deal in EU in this price even though the US latency for Asia region is 200+ and EU is almost 130.

Would Asia be more desirable to you over Europe?

@OpenSource said:
    If you were to open up a dc or collocate there, it would be the best to pick Germany or UK as your first locations. But anything will work.

Why would you choose us over someone like Hetz or other lower cost providers in that area?

• MrRadic said:

Would Asia be more desirable to you over Europe?

Singapore soon™?

@kuroneko23 said:
    Singapore soon™?

It's on our list, but what do you prioritize? Cost? Bandwidth? Hardware? Support? Who would you be cross shopping?

• @MrRadic said:

It's on our list, but what do you prioritize? Cost? Bandwidth? Hardware? Support? Who would you be cross shopping?

Personally, I need the cost to be in the deadpool affordable range, maybe ≤50 USD. Small bandwidth is fine, at least 500GB. Any processor that is not >10 years old. Never need support other than OS reload so can't comment on that.

• singapore
    low cost hardware, refurbish is ok
    in acceptable network speed (don't be like ovh)

market opportunities that are still wide open ......

@kuroneko23 said:

Personally, I need the cost to be in the deadpool affordable range, maybe ≤50 USD. Small bandwidth is fine, at least 500GB. Any processor that is not >10 years old. Never need support other than OS reload so can't comment on that.

We don't really target the < $50 range. We build latest generation only, all of the cheaper servers that we have are older configurations that we sell very close to cost. Typically it would start similar to the $84 Ryzen 5600X configuration.

Thanked by 1kuroneko23

@pedagang said:
    singapore
    low cost hardware, refurbish is ok
    in acceptable network speed (don't be like ovh)

market opportunities that are still wide open ......

See above in regard to hardware/cost. In regard to network, OVH has pretty extensive peering in the area, speeds are most likely related to how Asian bandwidth companies do business...

• @MrRadic said:

.... $84 Ryzen 5600X configuration.

WOWWWW ... cheap too

• MrRadic said:

Typically it would start similar to the $84 Ryzen 5600X configuration.

The Ryzen 5xxx cost $84, maybe with reduced bandwidth, is still cheaper than OVH and the other local provider.

@kuroneko23 said:

MrRadic said:

Typically it would start similar to the $84 Ryzen 5600X configuration.

The Ryzen 5xxx cost $84, maybe with reduced bandwidth, is still cheaper than OVH and the other local provider.

Just out of curiosity, what are the lowest cost providers in Singapore?

• @MrRadic said:

Just out of curiosity, what are the lowest cost providers in Singapore?

As far as I know, OVH ($60 + $60 setup fee) and ReadyServer.sg ($49.5 + $59 setup fee)

Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • @MrRadic said:

@OpenSource said:

Why would you choose us over someone like Hetz or other lower cost providers in that area?

Because of your ever better network quality, cheap 10Gbit ports and great DDoS protection. Why would you prioritize Singapore over Europe? I can't see how would you benefit from that...

Thanked by 1MrRadic

@OpenSource said:
    Why would you prioritize Singapore over Europe? I can't see how would you benefit from that...

Singpore offers far less competition and is growing heavily, where Europe is extremely saturated and heavily controlled by a few large companies that tend to prioritize price, making that the typical mindset of the consumer there.

Thanked by 1adly
  • very good sir
    Singapore and next Aussie + japan
    but i am singapore interested only

welcome to asia + oceania

• adlyadly Veteran

@MrRadic said:
    Singpore offers far less competition and is growing heavily, where Europe is extremely saturated and heavily controlled by a few large companies that tend to prioritize price, making that the typical mindset of the consumer there.

Genuinely interested - do you find you’re able to extract a premium for the Singapore market vs. Europe?

I know there’s a ton of competition at the low end in Europe, but I’d expect Singapore customers to be more price sensitive.

• not only price sensitive
    maybe ... smart buyer

@pedagang said:
    but i am singapore interested only

Thanks for the feedback.

edited August 2021

@adly said:
    Genuinely interested - do you find you’re able to extract a premium for the Singapore market vs. Europe?

We're not looking to extract a premium. It's generally easier to compete when there's less competition. Europe has dozens of power houses, when Asia doesn't.

Thanked by 1adly