Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Searching VPS With 512/1GB RAM with Good CPU 1$/month Max
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Searching VPS With 512/1GB RAM with Good CPU 1$/month Max

Hello. I need 10 ipv4 VPSs with 512MB RAM (with at least 512MB VSWAP) or 1GB RAM (with at least 512MB VSWAP) VPS. OS will be Ubuntu.

Need an open CPU usage (not 100% but my system will use constant CPU anyway).
Payment will be Webmoney. If i like the service, i will planning to purchase 10 more next month.

Waiting offers from good providers.
Cheers :)

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited August 2021

With the rise of IP price... good luck.

If you don't mind OpenVZ, would recommend: https://clients.hostsailor.com/index.php?rp=/store/special-openvz (You might need to cpulimit to be safe)

Hostsailor also support Webmoney so should be fine

Thanked by 1coolindark
  • @FAT32 said:

If you don't mind OpenVZ, would recommend: https://clients.hostsailor.com/index.php?rp=/store/special-openvz (You might need to cpulimit to be safe)

Thanks for your recommendation. I can't use cpulimit, that's why it's safer to get offers from providers directly. However it won't be burst all the time, but it can be peaks time to time.

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@FAT32 said:

Not hijacking but @FAT32 we did send you a PM.
    Kindly check that please 🙏

• What's the price of ipv4 / month again?

Thanked by 1truweb
  • Who rises the prices of IP? Brokers?

Thanked by 1truweb
  • @default said:
    Who rises the prices of IP? Brokers?

Should be..

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2021

@coolindark said:
    Hello. I need 10 ipv4 VPSs with 512MB RAM (with at least 512MB VSWAP) or 1GB RAM (with at least 512MB VSWAP) VPS. OS will be Ubuntu.

Payment will be Webmoney. If i like the service, i will planning to purchase 10 more next month.

are you saying 10 IPv4s for 1 USD a month, or 0.1 per IPv4? Like a VPS with 10 IPv4s

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited August 2021

@ezeth said:

@coolindark said:

are you saying 10 IPv4s for 1 USD a month, or 0.1 per IPv4? Like a VPS with 10 IPv4s

No. I thing he means 10 servers, with 1 IPv4 each, and with CPU usage. Maybe he plans a huge computational anonymous donation to viruses and vaccine permutations.