Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IncogNET - Now in the Netherlands! - DOUBLE RAM - 25% OFF - KVM - AMD Ryzen 3.8Ghz - DDoS Filtering
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IncogNET - Now in the Netherlands! - DOUBLE RAM - 25% OFF - KVM - AMD Ryzen 3.8Ghz - DDoS Filtering

MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

Happy Friday the 13th!

IncogNET is proud to announce our expansion to the Netherlands. From our new home we are able to offer our full line of services, including our CloudLinuxOS Shared Hosting (Reseller Soon), KVM VPS as well as the sixth location for our "BS" Blocking VPN service. Our new presence in the Netherlands allows us to utilize our own IP space (ASN Soon) and operate on a network that is better suited for connectivity to the rest of Europe, the US and the world.

Quick Details and Answers to Common Questions:
- I2P Site: http://webhosting.i2p (B32 Address | Address Helper)
- Tor Site: http://incogwebxwgsnbkrquxku3qwh5qkywvlet77st5i5tcvqmq4xdmspuad.onion/
- Yggdrasil Site: http://[202:7f4c:a4fe:e85b:4410:21f4:7b8c:99c]/
- Payments Accepted: BTC, BCH, DASH, DOGE, ETC, ETH, LTC, OXEN, THETA/TFUEL, XMR, & PayPal + Cards (Processed by PayPal).
- TOS and AUP: https://incognet.io/legalstuff
- Business Docs: Here
- Tor Exits?: Yes, but utilize a strict exit policy. Abuse complaints will be forwarded to you. If any single exit becomes too much of a headache or causes concerns from the owner of the ASN we announce under then we will ask you to move. Sorry. We love and support Tor but until we operate our own ASN we have to be a bit strict on exits to keep people above us happy.
- How much bandwidth can I use?: 100% of what is allocated to your VPS. It's there for you to use.
- Adult Content?: Legal adult content is fine.
- Refunds: Within the first 48 hours. No refund if suspended for abuse. No crypto refunds.

So, what is IncogNET and why should you consider us as your hosting provider?

IncogNET LLC aims to provide production quality services while normalizing privacy in the digital age. We do things a bit different than you may have seen elsewhere. For starters, our website, ordering system and control panels (where able) are available over the regular internet, as well as the I2P, Tor, and/or Yggdrasil networks for additional end-user privacy. We require no personal identifying information and operate under the unofficial motto of, “We can not share what we do not know.”

Our CloudLinuxOS based shared hosting features a beta, manually activated but free opt-in option to have your website made natively available to the Tor and I2P network. This is an attempt on our part to make normal, regular, everyday type of content available on these networks in the hopes that it encourages normal, regular use of them.

We are big supporters of anonymity network projects such as I2P, where we sponsor the default I2P+ outproxy (purokishi.i2p) to make clearnet web traffic available through the network. We also donate resources to the Yggdrasil project, an early-stage implementation of a fully end-to-end encrypted IPv6 network. We use Yggdrasil everyday in combination with the I2P network in way to secure HTTP tunnels made from the I2P network to non-I2P end-servers (such as those hosting our website). In fact, you may have noticed our website under the, “Sites Of Interest” in I2P+’s router console software as seen here. Our in-house, anycast DNS network also bridges the Tor network to serve DNS requests for our VPN service and from all provisioned VM’s by default.

But really, at the end of the day, we’re just a small team of nerds who have been in the industry in various roles for a very long time. We believe that freedom of expression is a fundamental human right that should be offered to all and that seeking privacy is totally normal, and not just something reserved for activists, journalists, criminals or whistleblowers. Everyone, even you (yes you!) benefit from privacy respecting services.

With that said, we have a very reasonable TOS and AUP that we do enforce. Just because we encourage privacy and support free speech does not mean we allow our network to be abused or used in ways that’d negatively impact the quality or experience for others.”

The Deals

That's what you're here for, right? We have two great deals for you today.

Deal #1: What if we took 25% off the package cost? Not good enough? Fine, how about we DOUBLE THE RAM too. Now that is a great deal.

25% off and DOUBLE RAM on our first three plans. Just contact support after ordering and we'll double that ram for you as quickly as possible. Use coupon: FRITHE13TH

Deal #2: Check out LowEndBox and look for our Friday the 13th special for a deal on 13 months of KVM VPS service.

KVM-512
- vCPU: 1 cores @ 3.8Ghz
- RAM: 512MB 1024MB with deal
- Disk: 20GB
- IPv4: 1 IP
- IPv6: /64 included
- BW: 1TB @ 1Gbps
- DDoS Protection up to 50Gbps

Now just $3.75/mo

Use Coupon: FRITHE13TH

[Order Now w/ PayPal or Card]
[Order Now w/ Crypto]

KVM-1024
- vCPU: 1 cores @ 3.8Ghz
- RAM: 1024MB 2048MB with deal
- Disk: 25GB
- IPv4: 1 IP
- IPv6: /64 included
- BW: 3TB @ 1Gbps
- DDoS Protection up to 50Gbps

Now just $6.75/mo

Use Coupon: FRITHE13TH

[Order Now w/ PayPal or Card]
[Order Now w/ Crypto]

Coupon also works on our 2048 plan (Making it 4096MB of RAM), but the price is above the $7/mo limit so not listing the order links here.

NETWORK INFO:

Worldstream – Naaldwijk, Netherlands
    Test IPv4: 23.184.48.5
    Test IPv6: 2602:fd92:509:93da:1:2:3:4
    https://lg-nl.incognet.io/100MB.test
    Looking glass: https://lg-nl.incognet.io/
Thanked by 2nyamenk Harambe

Comments

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

Posted in off topic by mistake. Can someone move to the Offers forum? @fat32 @raindog308 @piehasbeeneaten

Thanked by 1FAT32

We'll also honor this deal in Finland, too, however our stock is extremely limited and may not be replenished.

We use Hetzner in Finland which some do not like. Their announcement to drastically increase the cost of IPs has made us not want to increase our node count there, but it seems like we can likely keep the ones we have online moving forward without it being too big of a hit on us. If we had many many nodes there, it'd probably be too much burden to carry but it's a small number.

So yeah, Finland is still available if you're cool with it being Hetzner, no IPv6, being possibly SSD (also have NVMe too) storage and us not wanting to sell you extra IPs in that location. Which for normal use, that's perfectly fine. Can provide Yabs from whatever Finland node you'd get provisioned on if interested in that location instead.

• @MannDude said: We'll also honor this deal in Finland, too

If you want provide Finland location try to cooperate with Creanova. They have own DC in Finland. Company located in Russia. Much more secure.

Thanked by 1MannDude

@jenkki said:

@MannDude said: We'll also honor this deal in Finland, too

If you want provide Finland location try to cooperate with Creanova. They have own DC in Finland. Company located in Russia. Much more secure.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

Congrats on the NL launch!

Not sure what I'll do with it yet, but grabbed one anyways :smile:

Thanked by 1MannDude

@Harambe said:
    Congrats on the NL launch!

Not sure what I'll do with it yet, but grabbed one anyways :smile:

Nice. Feel free to share your thoughts with others after you've had some time to test it.

I feel like @Francisco with this quick response.

• The network shows "Nexus Bytes LLC"
    Is your node a Dedi from NexusBytes?

@somever said:
    The network shows "Nexus Bytes LLC"

Our IPs are announced with them, and we're leasing the hardware from @seriesn .

Thanked by 2seriesn nyamenk
  • @somever said:
    The network shows "Nexus Bytes LLC"

We are a simply their upstream.

Thanked by 1MannDude