Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help chose a Provider & Control Panel
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Help chose a Provider & Control Panel

adilolvadilolv Member
edited August 2021 in Requests

Hi,

For a year I was using a unlimited reseller hosting from a provider for ~50$ and and its was good, but for the daily backups (30days) you have to buy it as addon, and it was like ~70$ extra when you have between 200-500 account, my problem is that most of this websites are just for testing and dev and we only use like 50 account for production sites, also they don't have option to exclude that website from the daily backups.

So I am looking for a good provider that I can host with it 50 to 100 website and it doesn't matter if it Reseller, VPS or Dedicated. I just want daily backups for 7 days and be stable.

If I get a server I am looking for a cheap/Free CP that can work in production and also support external backups, my budget is 50 to 70$ MAX so DirectAdmin and cPanel I think too expensive for me. Also keep in mind that this 50 websites are just idle most of them don't get more than 500-1000 visit per month.
Location in Europe.
Budget Monthly.

Thanks for the help.

Comments

• All of this websites don't even use more than 300 GB in space

• I'm sure you will find great providers here, then you can install aaPanel and you can configure daily backups, even send them to Google Drive if you don't want to invest a lot.

You can also get directdmin license with the same vps provider and buy bu-backup.com.ar or Jetbackup license and get incremental backups with an excellent control panel.

• @japablaza said:

Thanks for the reply <3, I was thinking for Wasabi its cheap and I don't delete files too much.

You can also get directdmin license with the same vps provider and buy bu-backup.com.ar or Jetbackup license and get incremental backups with an excellent control panel.

I see before in some providers that they only offer free license for the personal plan, not the unlimited pack.

• adlyadly Veteran

DirectAdmin can be quite cheap (even free) with some providers who have internal licenses. That said, there are many decent free control panels as well. Regarding the $50-$70 budget, it might help if you state this is monthly or yearly.

• @adly said:
    DirectAdmin can be quite cheap (even free) with some providers who have internal licenses. That said, there are many decent free control panels as well. Regarding the $50-$70 budget, it might help if you state this is monthly or yearly.

Thanks for the reply, But I don't know if they provide the unlimited plan, so I can add many accounts.
    Its monthly.

• AllHost_RepAllHost_Rep Member, Patron Provider

Just to clarify, do you only require 50-100 cPanel Accounts?

If so then I can probably make this work for you as either a 100-account Reseller or your own cPanel VPS with a 100-account licence for your $70 budget.

I have a 30% off all plans offer with coupon code: LET30.
    If it's of interest then feel free to order through our website then I can bump the storage space up to 350GB and include the equivalent off-site backup space too for a small additional fee still within budget.

Or if you need further info or clarification, just let me know.

• adlyadly Veteran

@adilolv said:
    Thanks for the reply, But I don't know if they provide the unlimited plan, so I can add many accounts.
    Its monthly.

As far as I’m aware the internal licences are unlimited, though my information could be outdated as the licenses DA sold were all unlimited when I last looked into it.

• handyhosthandyhost Member, Host Rep

You can get a free direct admin unlimited license with most providers or there are internal licenses for $5

• NetCup's Root Server + Virtualmin

https://www.netcup.eu/vserver/

• Definitely go with @seriesn I'm sure he will be able to create custom reseller plan to fit your storage requirements.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Get a slice and slab :)

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

Francisco

I am trying to singup with you for reseller from 2 years !! But you dont accept orders from my contry 😭

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@adilolv said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

I am trying to singup with you for reseller from 2 years !! But you dont accept orders from my contry 😭

We aren't selling new resellers, sorry!

Let em know if you ever want a VPS.

Francisco

• Yes I see that, Can I get a VPS in Lux please ?
    And Can I up/downgrade any time like hetzner ?

• TejyTejy Member

Contabo/Hetzner + KeyHelp! :)