Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS in Portugal? Spain? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS in Portugal? Spain?

2»

Comments

• nfnnfn Veteran

@BKKHK said:

Hard to disagree with you on this one, but looks like we have too many snowflakes from PT on this forum to admit the truth.

As they say: Truth hurts.

Have a nice day!

In Portugal there is a motto that says: “we all have glass roofs” ;)

Thanked by 1BKKHK
  • Blazingfast_IOBlazingfast_IO Member, Host Rep

@sandoz said:
    Portugal:

• Dotsi.pt (Blazingfast.io was bought from Dotsi, they are now property of Dotsi) that means good antiddos protection
    • waaclive.com (from i4w.pt company) (ddos protected)
    • ptisp.pt (No DDoS Protection)
    • Dominios.pt (bought by Amen)

*** I have noticed that Dotsi seems to be closed their VPS plans, you should contact them. I think blazingfast can use Portugal location.

Spain
    ginernet.com (DDoS Protection available)

I think you won't find cheaper and with good ddos protection than Dotysi or Waaclive.

Thank you for the mention we do have servers in Portugal as you can see here: https://my.blazingfast.io/cart/
    If anyone would like to give it a test run let me know.

edited July 2021

@danielcardosopt said:

@BKKHK said:
    Looking for a cheap VPS located preferably in Portugal.

The best and cheapest option you're going to find is Blazingfast: 1 Core, 1GB RAM, 40GB NVME, 1Gbps.

It's super hard to find Gigabit in Portugal, and for only 5€ you won't find it anywhere else.

https://my.blazingfast.io/cart/ssd-cloud-server-v2--lis-pt--/

Coupon: LET-VIBES

PS: I'm not a provider, just listing the deal avalaible here: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3246708#Comment_3246708

Thank You for the mention also a little side note we will be stopping our 5€ vps plan soon and make our 1GB of ram which is currently costing 10€ for 5€ since the feedback has been great.

Thanked by 1danielcardosopt
  • @Blazingfast_IO said:
    Thank You for the mention also a little side note we will be stopping our 5€ vps plan soon and make our 1GB of ram which is currently costing 10€ for 5€ since the feedback has been great.

That's a big step and an amazing deal. In light of this news, what's the chance you could bring the 4GB plan to 20€?
    I know you are already the best provider quality/price in Portugal, but updating this prices would earn you a lot of more customers.

• @danielcardosopt said: That's a big step and an amazing deal. In light of this news, what's the chance you could bring the 4GB plan to 20€?

how about 30€? Coupon Code: LET-VIBES4 still works
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3246708/#Comment_3246708

@danielcardosopt We will see what we can do for all the other plans for now LET users can enjoy the coupon for 30€ for the 4GB plan :)

@SpeedTest Yes the code still works if you have any problems ordering let me know!

Thanked by 1danielcardosopt
  • hostwebishostwebis Member, Host Rep

Seems that this nice request was transformed into something else.
    Have you tried hostwebis.com for a VPS in Portugal?

• @hostwebis said:
    Seems that this nice request was transformed into something else.
    Have you tried hostwebis.com for a VPS in Portugal?

Maybe don't advertise yourself by necro-posting?

• @BKKHK  I am using Ionos.es, which has unlimited transfer, which is a good point. There are currently no issues, and the hardware is quite adequate. As other members have mentioned, is a good option in Spain.