Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Help Regarding OVH Billing System
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Help Regarding OVH Billing System

Asking again because on the last post no one helps, everyone trolling and saying useless things.

Actually i want to purchase a dedicated server from OVH but i need help regarding their billing system. Suppose, i ordered a Dedicated Server from OVH at 12 months commitment. Next , at renewal time as Ovh cuts money directly from PayPal so if they payment was failed due to insufficient balance then did my Dedicated Server suspended immediately ? or i will get an option to Pay Manually via an link or an button or an email ?
Actually i don't keep that much money in my Bank which is connected to PayPal. I want to pay Manually like I'm paying to Hetzner. Can anyone explain me about it?

For people who want to troll :
I'm not saying that i will not pay or i will break the commitment, I'm just saying that i don't keep much money in my bank so that i want to pay manually , if you know about it then please tell.
and i have already contacted to OVH They're not responding I know their support is very slow but their infrastructure and DDoS Protection is good.

Please help me if you can.

Comments

• Yes, you will get a link to pay manually. However, miss a day and they will suspend it, but you'll have some time to pay before it's fully terminated.

• @titaniumboy said: if they payment was failed due to insufficient balance then did my Dedicated Server suspended immediately

You will be forced to pay manually.

• Call OVH on the phone and get all your questions answered. When it comes to money- accepting opinions and thoughts of people on a forum may be expensive or cause angst. It is always best to talk to your vendor directly - especially about money and contracts and deadlines