Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ LET So So Slow
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET So So Slow

JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

Guys any ideas from LET / Cloudflare will be fixed takes so long for pages to load now its been days like this , everything used to be instant?

maybe speak with one of the veteran providers for assistance?

Comments

• Maybe Mr Biloh should ask to double his RAM datarate. ;)

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

You'd think that the people who run ColoCrossing could handle a ddos attack
    Idk what they're doing behind the scense but it obviously isnt working

• JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

maybe they should speak with mr @Francisco he could surley fix the issue let are having?

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

I am very dissapointed. I spent 2 minutes loading this thread, it was not worth it.
    2 minutes back to the home page it shall be!

• Cluster Errorโ„ข

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @Ian_Dot_Tech said:
    I am very dissapointed. I spent 2 minutes loading this thread, it was not worth it.

I just remember that this is due to a ban on Discord, and the disappointment disappears ๐Ÿ˜Œ

• @CheepCluck said:

@Ian_Dot_Tech said:

I just remember that this is due to a ban on Discord, and the disappointment disappears ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Why the fuck is there even a Discord chat when there's a forum? People need to get a job/life, FFS.

Just get rid of discourse and watch the annual attacks decrease.

Thanked by 1Offshore_Solutions
  • @TimboJones said:
    Why the fuck is there even a Discord chat when there's a forum? People need to get a job/life, FFS.

Uncle Timbo back at it again

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@TimboJones said:

@CheepCluck said:

@Ian_Dot_Tech said:

Interesting idea about the discord. It's definitely a source of problems in some respects.

We are working very hard to keep things online and apologies for the trouble.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @jbiloh said:

@TimboJones said:

@CheepCluck said:

@Ian_Dot_Tech said:

Interesting idea about the discord. It's definitely a source of problems in some respects.

We are working very hard to keep things online and apologies for the trouble.

Discord is a great way to connect customers to providers. Removing the discord will definitely not be a good move, as it will break that direct connection.

• Discord detracts conversation from the forums, which generates no page hits nor any profit. @jbiloh the discord channel consumes human resources, steals ad revenue and attracts children/teens primarily.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@dahartigan said:
    Discord detracts conversation from the forums, which generates no page hits nor any profit. @jbiloh the discord channel consumes human resources, steals ad revenue and attracts children/teens primarily.

Definitely truth to this.