Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone done Sumo Day sales before?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone done Sumo Day sales before?

ericlsericls Member, Patron Provider

What's the experience? Does it lead to a noticeable amount of increase in sales?

Thanks!

Comments

• JioJio Member

virtually everything about appsumo is utter rubbish.

• ericlsericls Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2021

@Jio said:
    virtually everything about appsumo is utter rubbish.

I've being partnered with them for awhile now and the experience isn't that bad I'd say..

Do you have any alternatives to suggest? Especially for people like me who don't have a high budget for marketing

• kevindskevinds Member, LIR
    edited July 2021

I'm confused..

@ericls said: What's the experience? Does it lead to a noticeable amount of increase in sales?

@ericls said: I've being partnered with them for awhile now and the experience isn't that bad I'd say..

Why are you asking if you have been partnered with them for a while now? Or is this advertising that is pretending not to be?

• ericlsericls Member, Patron Provider

@kevinds said:
    I'm confused..

@ericls said: What's the experience? Does it lead to a noticeable amount of increase in sales?

@ericls said: I've being partnered with them for awhile now and the experience isn't that bad I'd say..

Why are you asking if you have been partnered with them for a while now? Or is this advertising that is pretending not to be?

Asking about sumo day

• jhjh Member

The good AppSumo deals were mostly 5+ years ago. These days it's almost all mediocre deals on premature or stagnant software that does pretty much the same few things. Take a look if you want but nothing to get excited about.

• abytecuriousabytecurious Member
    edited July 2021

@jh said:
    The good AppSumo deals were mostly 5+ years ago. These days it's almost all mediocre deals on premature or stagnant software that does pretty much the same few things. Take a look if you want but nothing to get excited about.

Agree, deals on AppSumo now are just the same functionality (project management software or social media banner creators) by different companies.

Edit: With the introduction of their community marketplace, things have gone further down.