Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Netherlands] Pure SSD storage KVM VPS - 2 cores - 4 GB RAM - 150 SSD - $7 !!!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Netherlands] Pure SSD storage KVM VPS - 2 cores - 4 GB RAM - 150 SSD - $7 !!!

VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

VPSSLIM can offer you very affordable PURE SSD Virtual Private Servers without any contracts!

Want to become a reseller? Contact our Sales department for reseller access! Resellers benefit from an attractive offer!

Each VPS is connected to a 1 Gbps uplink!

The PureSSD VPSSES are very fast and reliable Virtual Private Servers and are 100% SSD!

THE OFFER:

VPS KVM #2 - €17.95 € 5.88(7$)

- 2x XEON E-series CPU Core

- 4096 MB RAM

- 4096 MB SWAP

- 150 GB SSD

- 5000 GB traffic p/m

- Linux OS

- 1Gbps uplink

- 1 IPv4 address

- /64 IPv6

- 24/7 technical support

- 24/7 emergency number

- Own nameservers

- SolusVM Control Panel

- Statistics

- Realtime reboot

- Root access

Order HERE! - INSTANT SETUP No setup FEE, instant setup! Price normally MONTHLY: €17.95 NOW € 5.88 --Click on CHECKOUT to see the promotion price--

We handle a stock on this promo so our users have the best value for their money.

Why choose us?

• Own datacenter in The Netherlands
  • 24/7 support;
  • HW RAID-10 servers;
  • 99,99% network uptime;
  • Professional and very fast support;
  • motivated and friendly staff;
  • Full 2N redundancy;
  • Pay online and be instantly online!
  • We OWN all our hardware and equipment;
  • 7 days money back guarantee.

Some Q/A, which are frequently asked:

• Is VPN allowed? - Yes for personal use.
  • Is TUN/TAP/PPP enabled? - Yes.
  • Is adult hosting allowed? - Yes.
  • Can I add extra IP addresses? - Yes you can order them additionally.
  • Do you own the servers? - Yes, we OWN all our hardware and equipment.
  • Do you have a money back guarantee? - Yes we have a 7 days money back guarantee.

Payment Methods

• Wire transfer
  • Creditcard
  • BitCoin
  • iDEAL

Network & Datacenter Datacenter:
HostSlim (NL) Lelystad

Network Looking Glass:
HostSlim Lookingglass NL

Comments

• Does customer outside EU have to pay VAT@21%?

Thanked by 1bruh21
  • VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

@hzhoanglee said:
    Does customer outside EU have to pay VAT@21%?

Nope, it will be 0%.

• I have not so good experience with vpsslim

On technical problems they just tell you to reinstall your vm
    tickets take a long time to get answered
    I've canceled my black Friday deal as it was just unusable due to disk issues wiping out my VM multiple times

Thanked by 1bruh21
  • bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@sonnius said:
    I have not so good experience with vpsslim

I've canceled my black Friday deal as it was just unusable due to disk issues wiping out my VM multiple times

Did you have KVM or OpenVZ? I have had an OpenVZ since black friday, have only had one (short) period of downtime. Might be an issue only with the KVM nodes.

• @bruh21 said:

@sonnius said:

Did you have KVM or OpenVZ? I have had an OpenVZ since black friday, have only had one (short) period of downtime. Might be an issue only with the KVM nodes.

Mine was a KVM fwiw

Thanked by 1bruh21

@sonnius said:

@bruh21 said:

@sonnius said:

Mine was a KVM fwiw

perhaps their kvm is more unstable. for what i pay, i am quite satisfied with the ovz. i just run a web server, so i do not have any need for kvm.

@sonnius said:

@bruh21 said:

@sonnius said:

Mine was a KVM fwiw

Hi Sonnius, that should not happen! Can you PM me your service ID? I want to solve this for you and if you had any issues we will extend the period for you.

• the_doctorthe_doctor Member
    edited August 2021

@sonnius said:

How long did it take you to get your ticket answered? I ordered the deal above, around 11 hours ago, the offer states there is "instant activation", after about an hour I opened a ticket asking if there were any issues.. After about 5 hours I DM'd @VPSSLIM and he said he would look into it but that was about 6 hours ago.

I am understanding when providers have delays, but I think it's important to communicate these delays clearly - and that is my only real gripe here.

@bruh21 you've been happy with them since June?

• (for kvm's)In the past offer they had the issue where os reinstalls were freezing etc even with yum or apt updates, but for almost everyone eventually the rebuild the system and now its working normally.

I think the CPU is v2/v3 e5 so expect the performance accordingly...

Ones this freezing issue was over I think the support was oveall fine for me, thought I didn't checked the response time.

Thanked by 1the_doctor
  • @the_doctor said:

@sonnius said:

How long did it take you to get your ticket answered? I ordered the deal above, around 11 hours ago, the offer states there is "instant activation", after about an hour I opened a ticket asking if there were any issues.. After about 5 hours I DM'd @VPSSLIM and he said he would look into it but that was about 6 hours ago.

I am understanding when providers have delays, but I think it's important to communicate these delays clearly - and that is my only real gripe here.

The server got provisioned last night, seems there was an error that they corrected. :)

@the_doctor said:

@the_doctor said:

@sonnius said:

The server got provisioned last night, seems there was an error that they corrected. :)

Sorry for the delay. We had some colocation clients that came in our DC2 that we had to take care of in a rush. I am glad it's OK for you now.

Thanked by 1the_doctor

@the_doctor said:

@sonnius said:

everything is working fine for me. can't arrest to their support, i haven't tried to contact

Thanked by 1the_doctor