Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

E X P A N S I O N A L E R T: AMD Ryzen VPS in San Jose NOW AVAILABLE BY RackNerd - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

E X P A N S I O N A L E R T: AMD Ryzen VPS in San Jose NOW AVAILABLE BY RackNerd

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@ststranger169 said:
    @dustinc, please double bandwidth for the Invoice #1482637

Hi @ststranger169 -- thank you for expanding your services with RackNerd! We've doubled your bandwidth 👊

• MinacatMinacat Member

Hi @dustinc can you please double bandwidth for Order 2640237736? Thanks a lot!

• eijileijil Member

Hi, @dustinc, could you please double the bandwidth for order Invoice #1484842 and 1485934? thx!

• mekrmekr Member
    edited May 2021

Hi, @dustinc, please double the bandwidth for my order (Order Number: 2563380986 Invoice #1486585) as well. Thanks a lot!

@Minacat said:
    Hi @dustinc can you please double bandwidth for Order 2640237736? Thanks a lot!

Hi @Minacat -- absolutely! We appreciate your business.

Bandwidth has now been doubled.

@eijil said:
    Hi, @dustinc, could you please double the bandwidth for order Invoice #1484842 and 1485934? thx!

Hi @eijil -- love the growth!

Thank You for working with RackNerd. We've doubled your bandwidth.

@mekr said:
    Hi, @dustinc, please double the bandwidth for my order (Order Number: 2563380986 Invoice #1486585) as well. Thanks a lot!

Hi @mekr -- you're very welcome. Thank you for hosting with RackNerd, we love the expansion!

We've doubled up your bandwidth 👊

Thanked by 1mekr
  • kuweikuwei Member

Hello. I need double bandwidth activity.
    Order ID :3841234141 and 8927802237。
    Thanks

• I'm tempted to go with one of these offers to set up a remote desktop environment that I can access from anywhere
    (browsing the web, watching YouTube, using LibreOffice, Google Docs, maybe run VLC to watch videos)

Not sure if I should go with the
    2 Ryzen CPUs, 4 GB RAM, 55 GB SSD for 64 USD/year
    or
    3 Intel vCPUs, 3 GB RAM, 80 GB SSD for 36 USD/year

Any thoughts on whether the cheaper one would be good enough? (or possibly add some CPU or RAM to it?)
    (I´d probably use Gnome and VNC via SSH-tunnel)

Thanks in advance for your advice :)

• @HuangLee said:
    I'm tempted to go with one of these offers to set up a remote desktop environment that I can access from anywhere
    (browsing the web, watching YouTube, using LibreOffice, Google Docs, maybe run VLC to watch videos)

or

Any thoughts on whether the cheaper one would be good enough? (or possibly add some CPU or RAM to it?)

I think if you want a better experience go with the Ryzen, it's a much more powerful processor and you get an extra gig of RAM which is vital for the apps you plan to use.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • HuangLeeHuangLee Member
    edited May 2021

@dahartigan said:

@HuangLee said:
    I'm tempted to go with one of these offers to set up a remote desktop environment that I can access from anywhere

or

I think if you want a better experience go with the Ryzen, it's a much more powerful processor and you get an extra gig of RAM which is vital for the apps you plan to use.

Thanks!
    On the other hand, I could bump up the Intel-offer with an extra CPU Core and an extra Gig of RAM, and the price will still be cheaper than the Ryzen:

4 Intel vCPUs, 4 GB RAM, 80 GB SSD for 53 USD/year

It's hard to gauge for me how different the 4 Intel Cores are from 2 Ryzen Cores in real-life-usage.

• @HuangLee said:

@dahartigan said:

@HuangLee said:

or

Thanks!
    On the other hand, I could bump up the Intel-offer with an extra CPU Core and an extra Gig of RAM, and the price will still be cheaper than the Ryezen:

4 Intel vCPUs, 4 GB RAM, 80 GB SSD for 53 USD/year

It's hard to gauge for me how different the 4 Intel Cores are from 2 Ryzen Cores in real-life-usage.

If you aren't sure, try with the cheaper plan first. If that doesn't feel right, you'll know that an upgrade would most likely resolve that.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • That's great. I'm ordering again, boss. I need double bandwidth
    Payment received (invoice 1500886)
    Racknerd-37a948
    Bill #1500886

• lanefulanefu Member

What's the latest with Racknerd ipv6 options and east coast DC. Knowledge base says LA DC's but you're not in sunnys wall of shame

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited May 2021

Hello. I need double radioactivity.
    Order ID: 88888844
    Thanks

Thanked by 1lanefu

@kuwei said:
    Hello. I need double bandwidth activity.
    Order ID :3841234141 and 8927802237。
    Thanks

Hello @kuwei -- Thank You for expanding with RackNerd! We've doubled your bandwidth 🥳

• Ryzen in Netherlands soon?

@HuangLee said:

or

You'll love our Ryzen! And you'll love our Intel.

Go with Ryzen, if your budget allows. You won't be disappointed, with what you're looking to do on a daily basis.

@hehuangCCs said:
    That's great. I'm ordering again, boss. I need double bandwidth
    Payment received (invoice 1500886)
    Racknerd-37a948
    Bill #1500886

Hi @hehuangCCs -- amazing! We love seeing you grow with us.

We've doubled your bandwidth. Thank You for the business.

@lanefu said:
    What's the latest with Racknerd ipv6 options and east coast DC. Knowledge base says LA DC's but you're not in sunnys wall of shame

Hi @lanefu -- we supply native IPv6 free of charge in Los Angeles (DC-02). Our other locations do not have IPv6, an alternative for consideration would be tunnelbroker.net which would allow for IPv6.

@angstrom said:
    Thanks

Hi @angstrom -- this is now in progress 😁

Thanked by 2angstrom dahartigan
  • lanefulanefu Member

@dustinc said:

@lanefu said:

Hi @lanefu -- we supply native IPv6 free of charge in Los Angeles (DC-02). Our other locations do not have IPv6, an alternative for consideration would be tunnelbroker.net which would allow for IPv6.

Cool no worries. Thanks. My Ashburn VPS is like a 1.5ms ping to my vps where my ip6 block terminates so lots of easy options

• @dustinc said:

@angstrom said:
    Thanks

Hi @angstrom -- this is now in progress 😁

7.2 Roentgen activated.

Thanked by 2angstrom dustinc
  • Placed an order for a 2-core Ryzen VPS
    Order ID 2101358874
    Invoice # 1508782

If you still give double bandwidth for LET users, I wouldn't mind :)

Thanks!

@lanefu said:

@dustinc said:

@lanefu said:

Cool no worries. Thanks. My Ashburn VPS is like a 1.5ms ping to my vps where my ip6 block terminates so lots of easy options

Not a problem 👊

@HuangLee said:
    Placed an order for a 2-core Ryzen VPS
    Order ID 2101358874
    Invoice # 1508782

If you still give double bandwidth for LET users, I wouldn't mind :)

Thanks!

Hi @HuangLee - absolutely! Awesome purchase by the way, our Ryzen deals are awesome, and the fact that we have multiple locations to choose from makes it that much sweeter.

We've doubled your bandwidth.

• Exciting discount, I re-purchased two. Thank racknerd, please help me upgrade into double bandwidth

racknerd-4344bf
    Invoice #1513591
    Order Number: 3428765321

racknerd-4344bf
    Invoice #1513591

• @hehuangCCs said:
    Exciting discount, I re-purchased two. Thank racknerd, please help me upgrade into double bandwidth

racknerd-4344bf
    Invoice #1513591

racknerd-4344bf
    Invoice #1513591

I'm pretty sure that you mentioned one VPS twice )

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @dustinc two questions
    1. soon in .nl too?
    2. if i order, you double bandwith or nvme space?

• @hyperblast said:
    @dustinc two questions
    1. soon in .nl too?
    2. if i order, you double bandwith or nvme space?

Double bandwidth = free
    Double nvme = double invoice*

*fake news