Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap Vps with Windows RDP
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap Vps with Windows RDP

I need a Windows vps with RDP. I only need the server for scraping memes and videos off of reddit and 9gag and upload them to my website. Not much power required as I will be only running chrome and a scraping software called Bulk Image Downloader (BID).
I think 1 core with 1gb ram and 10 gb storage will be fine. Windows license and Admin access are a must.
Budget is around 5 USD. Any location worldwide will do.

Comments

• veebleveeble Member, Patron Provider

Your request is pretty clear. I have got one more question however, for how long do you need that to have?
    If you are going to use that for a long time, than with long term contract that would be easier to find the solution you are looking for.

Thanked by 1kanyeeast
  • Cheapwindowsvps.com

Thanked by 1kanyeeast
  • @veeble said:
    Your request is pretty clear. I have got one more question however, for how long do you need that to have?
    If you are going to use that for a long time, than with long term contract that would be easier to find the solution you are looking for.

I prefer monthly contract but can do 3 or 6 months if the provider is good and reliable.

• @Sanjue007 said:
    Cheapwindowsvps.com

Can anyone conform if their 9 USD plan includes Windows license and if they are reliable.
    A little out of budget but 4gb ram and 60 gigs ssd with 2 cores is impressive for 9 bucks.

• VJTVJT Member

@kanyeeast said:

@Sanjue007 said:
    Cheapwindowsvps.com

Can anyone conform if their 9 USD plan includes Windows license and if they are reliable.
    A little out of budget but 4gb ram and 60 gigs ssd with 2 cores is impressive for 9 bucks.

@fahim5001 got one from them recently, he might be able to answer.

• pierrepierre Member

https://hyonix.com would probably be your best bet.

Thanked by 1feezioxiii
  • dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Windows 2.5GB RAM VPS

1x AMD Ryzen CPU Core
    40GB NVMe SSD Storage
    2.5GB DDR4 RAM
    3500GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
    1Gbps Public Network Port
    Full Administrator Access
    Remote Desktop (RDP) Access
    1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
    KVM / SolusVM Panel