Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NetDynamics LLC | Backup Storage plans in USA and EU | Pay for two years and get three
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NetDynamics LLC | Backup Storage plans in USA and EU | Pay for two years and get three

NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep
edited May 2021 in Offers

NetDynamics LLC

===============
Backup Storage:
===============

For limited time ONLY:
Pay for two years and get three years!

This is valid only until May 31, 2021 so don't miss out.

Servers Locations: Germany and USA, AZ, Phoenix
Intel Xeon Servers with Enterprise Disks.

Plans:

Remote FTP Backup Account
Disk Space: 250 GB
Traffic: 2 TB
(S)FTP + SSH Access + rsync
Bandwidth: 1 GBit/s
Normal price: $30/year. Discounted price: $60 / 3 years
Order it in Germany.:.Order it in USA

Disk Space: 500 GB
Traffic: 5 TB
Guaranteed bandwidth: 1 GBit/s
Normal price: $40/year. Discounted price: $80 / 3 years

Disk Space: 1 TB
Traffic: 10 TB
Guaranteed bandwidth: 1 GBit/s
Normal price: $60/year. Discounted price: $120 / 3 years

Do you need more space? See all of our backup plans.

Contact us

Comments

• Amazing, @jbiloh is breaking rules OK or you just don't care at all?

Somebody ditch this scammer, 3-year payment WTF.

Company Name:   NETDYNAMICS LLC
    Filing Date:    April 30, 2021
    Company Age:    1 Month

If you've been in business for less than a year, the maximum billing period allowed is quarterly ($21/quarter).

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@alexvolk said:
    Amazing, @jbiloh is breaking rules OK or you just don't care at all?

Somebody ditch this scammer, 3-year payment WTF.

> Company Name:     NETDYNAMICS LLC
    > Filing Date:      April 30, 2021
    > Company Age:      1 Month

If you've been in business for less than a year, the maximum billing period allowed is quarterly ($21/quarter).

We definitely care. Those buy links are turfed and this thread is closed.

NetDynamics may post this deal as we have confirmed that they have been in business since January 2005. They are a foreign company that only more recently opened a US LLC, hence the confusion.

• @jbiloh restore their links as well? That is only fair.

@stevewatson301 said:
    @jbiloh restore their links as well? That is only fair.

Yes they are eligible to edit their post to re-add.

• @jbiloh said:
    NetDynamics may post this deal as we have confirmed that they have been in business since January 2005. They are a foreign company that only more recently opened a US LLC, hence the confusion.

I'm really sorry, if they're registered since January 2005 why they don't make that information public?

I still can't find any official information about that, was that company since 2005 related to the Hosting business or just some photography store?

This isn't confusion, however, you've been tricked by this scammer.

@NetDynamics24 said: The guy who pays you, must be paying you well enough. Keep up with each ad I post
    The happy clients are the best proof of the service I provide.
    As for the LLC it will be formed soon Registered agent already found and the paper work is going on.

See ^^ he didn't deny that no company was registered prior.

@jbiloh I can suggest you make that information (what is the company and registration number since 2005?) public so everything would be transparent.

I'm not asking for anything secret, if they're since 2005 let be that - no problem but something is fishy with this provider for sure.

From the provider:

On January 2005 I started my local hosting business in my country: netdynamics.gr (you can check the WHOIS of the domain).
    On July 2019, I expanded my business worldwide using the domain: netdynamics24.com (you can also check the WHOIS).

• @jbiloh said:
    From the provider:

On January 2005 I started my local hosting business in my country: netdynamics.gr (you can check the WHOIS of the domain).

Well, thank you so much for your prompt response.

Anybody could register a domain name and do nothing for years or just could purchase a domain name that was registered decades ago.

See for example Namesilo Expired Auctions

Does that mean if I purchase econohosts.com is the year I started this hosting business? Of course not!

It even has web archive pages as proof from 2004...
    http://web.archive.org/web/20040211144248/http://www.econohosts.com/

I can go even on flippa and buy some old hosts without clients... does it count also?

The problem here is that even netdynamics.gr doesn't have any public information about the person running that business (I'm not even talking about official local registration or just VAT ID).

I'm not against sole traders without VAT ID - that is fine, however, hiding information isn't right - something is fishy indeed.

Michail is trying to offer 3-year services by giving just the domain registration date as proof that he is running a business since 2005.

We all know about this "business" from Michail's words. Maybe he isn't even real?

Maybe the person who started netdynamics.gr is dead and somedoby took advantage of it?

On July 2019, I expanded my business worldwide using the domain: netdynamics24.com (you can also check the WHOIS).

According to this thread, he was looking to expand globally (as well as looking to register it officially) on 22/04/2020 and the site was launched on 29/05/2020.

The first offer was posted on 30/05/2020...

Web archive captured on 30/09/2020.

@jbiloh

I was looking to purchase at first but then realized that a lot of RED flags say something isn't right with this host and that's was the reason I posted my objections previously.

I can assure you Michail will sell this business or just vanish in 3-years.

LET shouldn't be the place for scammers... probably or should be that way?

Thanked by 2MagicApple dosai

@alexvolk your research is great and super helpful to the community. You're an asset to the community here no question about it! :)

It probably makes sense for the provider @NetDynamics24 to address the concerns you've raised.

I'll be standing by to see how this develops and we will take next steps as needed.

• NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2021

Alexvolk it is obvious that someone is paying you for this and I have found out who is it. Further details have been collected by my lawyer and we will proceed accordingly.
    Many others also have pointed it out that is weird that you accuse only me while there are many other providers here which are not established companies.

jbiloh, I have provided all the proof when I got the provider tag. We have also exchanged emails regarding this. If you have more questions, I will be happy to answer to your emails but I am not going to answer to any one who is paid to accuse me.

As for the facts: netdynamics.gr is MINE since 2004 and in business until today.
    But besides that, even if we do not consider my local business and focus only on netdynamics24.com:
    The selling rules here, say that you must be in business at least 1 year to post VPS ads. So I simply ask:
    1. My ad is not for VPS products. So do I break any rule?
    2. alexvolk has posted previously my WHT ads since May 2020, so I am in business at least 1 year. So where is the rule violation?

PS I will not get back to this. Admins can contact me for any proof they need.

• @NetDynamics24 said: Alexvolk it is obvious that someone is paying you

Yes, you're correct - I'm paying myself to do this and keep everyone informed and be careful when getting service from you.

@NetDynamics24 said: Further details have been collected by my lawyer and we will proceed accordingly.

I hope this was a joke, stop, are you serious?!

Should my non-existent lawyer collect some information too?

@NetDynamics24 said: Many others also have pointed it out that is weird that you accuse only me while there are many other providers here which are not established companies.

You're new to this forum. I have accused so many human beings and companies over here for a reason - can't even count. Even so much liked delimiter.

Many others just tried to cover up your story, gave you so many ideas... answered for you... amazing.

@NetDynamics24 said: in business at least 1 year to post VPS ads.

Yeah, correct word in business. I don't see how you're doing business without providing proper business information.

You've got a company registered which is one month old.

Should be that counted instead of the WHT ad post?

Oh, we're on LET maybe your registration date should be counted or your first offer post over here?

No?

@NetDynamics24 said: I have provided all the proof

The domain registration date isn't proof.

You're providing services and every client should know to whom they do trust their data.

You've provided proof before why don't you provide it now publicly?

Why are you still trying to hide it?

@NetDynamics24 said: PS I will not get back to this.

Well done!

Thanked by 1MagicApple
  • iwillbebackiwillbeback Member
    edited May 2021

@alexvolk said: LET shouldn't be the place for scammers... probably or should be that way?

It's owned and operated by known scammers, so what's the issue here? ;)

Thanked by 1morreke
  • jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited May 2021

@NetDynamics24 said:
    Alexvolk it is obvious that someone is paying you for this and I have found out who is it. Further details have been collected by my lawyer and we will proceed accordingly.

Many others also have pointed it out that is weird that you accuse only me while there are many other providers here which are not established companies.

Don't think you're special, @alexvolk shits on every host he deems sketchy (in fact there is another ongoing one right now).

Your lawyer talk isn't doing you look good either, imagine getting upset that you have to lawyer up when some rando on the internet calls your business a fraud.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

If it's not @alexvolk, someone else is bound to pick this up in due time, that's how it is, and as a business, you should remain professional.

There are other providers that gets more than this on a dailybasis and yet they remain professional, regardless of what's being said and what they're being accused of.

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@alexvolk said:

@jbiloh said:
    From the provider:

Well, thank you so much for your prompt response.

Anybody could register a domain name and do nothing for years or just could purchase a domain name that was registered decades ago.

See for example Namesilo Expired Auctions

Does that mean if I purchase econohosts.com is the year I started this hosting business? Of course not!

It even has web archive pages as proof from 2004...
    http://web.archive.org/web/20040211144248/http://www.econohosts.com/

I can go even on flippa and buy some old hosts without clients... does it count also?

The problem here is that even netdynamics.gr doesn't have any public information about the person running that business (I'm not even talking about official local registration or just VAT ID).

I'm not against sole traders without VAT ID - that is fine, however, hiding information isn't right - something is fishy indeed.

Michail is trying to offer 3-year services by giving just the domain registration date as proof that he is running a business since 2005.

We all know about this "business" from Michail's words. Maybe he isn't even real?

Maybe the person who started netdynamics.gr is dead and somedoby took advantage of it?

According to this thread, he was looking to expand globally (as well as looking to register it officially) on 22/04/2020 and the site was launched on 29/05/2020.

The first offer was posted on 30/05/2020...

Web archive captured on 30/09/2020.

@jbiloh

I was looking to purchase at first but then realized that a lot of RED flags say something isn't right with this host and that's was the reason I posted my objections previously.

I can assure you Michail will sell this business or just vanish in 3-years.

LET shouldn't be the place for scammers... probably or should be that way?

If you are going to use archive.org for econohosts.com, why not use it for netdynamics.gr
    with the earliest capture being on 2nd of April 2006

• skorousskorous Member

@NetDynamics24 said: Alexvolk it is obvious that someone is paying you for this and I have found out who is it. Further details have been collected by my lawyer and we will proceed accordingly.

Don't tease - who's paying him?

• edited May 2021

@jbiloh said:
    From the provider:
    "On January 2005 I started my local hosting business in my country: netdynamics.gr (you can check the WHOIS of the domain).
    On July 2019, I expanded my business worldwide using the domain: netdynamics24.com (you can also check the WHOIS)."

Michail has that same lie he told @jbiloh on his website:

@NetDynamics24 said:
    In September, 2005, our company began hosting clients in European Union and saw significant growth. By April, 2020, we expanded to the US market.

SOURCE: https://www.netdynamics24.com/about.html

Except that Michail Vlastos of Greece has selective amnesia I guess because he & I started our joint business, Hostwired.com, in the USA in 2011

Here's Michail's statement advertising that we were in the USA:

@NetDynamics24 said:
    Besides our 12 years of existence, we are incorporated in the USA, and provise you our real address/phone number.

SOURCE: https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1719267&highlight=Hostwired+usa

From 2011 - 2018 Michail was my business partner under my business incorporation in New Hampshire. Michail leaves all that history of HostWired.com out because he was scamming me by slowly converting more & more of our customers from paying our joint Hostwired PayPal to instead pay his Netdyamics PayPal.

We paid taxes in the United States so he instructed me to send his money to his secret German bank account his German wife had helped him acquire to commit tax evasion & avoid paying taxes to Greece as you can see from his email here: https://ibb.co/XXCzpqq

When I discovered his scam, he made up a sad lie about how the WHMCS software was actually the culprit, somehow switching our clients over to his Netdyamics PayPal!

After threatening him with legal action, Michail paid me approximately $200 usd in restitution for the money he stole but that's if you trust him that $200 was the entire fraud amount (I don't trust Michail & to this day he still blames WHMCS).

I then knew what he was capable of after 7 years in business together when we used to call each other "brother" & I thought we were true friends. He had invited me to his wedding and I had invited him to stay with me when I was staying in Italy.

Michail seems incapable of telling the truth & willing to scam even those "friends" & business "partners" all while calling them "Brother."

There was no alternative but to sell our business in 2018.

@NetDynamics24 said:

Michail thinks I'm paying @alexvolk to get back at him for scamming me but I haven't paid Alex anything as he can confirm.

• @NetDynamics24 is a stealing chink who would have thought

• drizbodrizbo Member
    edited May 2021

This is getting better than anyone could anticipate

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • @Offshore_Solutions said: Michail thinks I'm paying @alexvolk to get back at him for scamming me but I haven't paid Alex anything as he can confirm.

So, a scammer is trying to threaten legal action. Interesting.

• This is turning into some good drama.

• aliletalilet Member
    edited May 2021

This is why I love LET. Always ready to provide drama threads on short notice.

• xetsysxetsys Member

LET: Come for promo vps. Stay for drama.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@xetsys said:

And leave with giggles?

• xetsysxetsys Member

@thedp said:

@xetsys said:

And leave with giggles?

Why leave when you can enjoy popcorns? Where else would you get such original content?

On a serious note, the responsibilities of staff here must be pretty hectic. Kudos to them for keeping this platform clean of scammers. If it werent for this site, I wont have good deals on multiple providers.

• NoCommentNoComment Member
    edited May 2021

@skorupion said: If you are going to use archive.org for econohosts.com, why not use it for netdynamics.gr with the earliest capture being on 2nd of April 2006

You are missing the point entirely. He's showing how easy it is to obtain a domain that has been in existence for a long time and pretend your new gig is a long running one.

• @stevewatson301 said:

@Offshore_Solutions said: Michail thinks I'm paying @alexvolk to get back at him for scamming me but I haven't paid Alex anything as he can confirm.

Pretty standard scammer response to use the threat of legal action to "appear legitimate" and attempt to scare the concerned citizen in the absence of good evidence and reason to refute the claims. Also later on when asked the scammer can claim privacy due to "ongoing proceedings" thus avoiding any direct responses.

Seen this happen too many times.

• yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited May 2021

@stevewatson301 said:

@Offshore_Solutions said: Michail thinks I'm paying @alexvolk to get back at him for scamming me but I haven't paid Alex anything as he can confirm.

It's the very first thing scanmer does. If you have every proof to be right, why bother hiring lawyer and threaten to legal action.

I am not saying OP is scammer. But I suggest @jbiloh follow this case trough, and decide whether to ban or not.

I am sick of provider who run away from responsibility and have no consequences whatsoever

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@smallbibi said:

@skorupion said: If you are going to use archive.org for econohosts.com, why not use it for netdynamics.gr with the earliest capture being on 2nd of April 2006

You are missing the point entirely. He's showing how easy it is to obtain a domain that has been in existence for a long time and pretend your new gig is a long running one.

The website he showed has this text:
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque elit ante, iaculis nec sagittis quis, pretium in turpis. Praesent placerat pellentesque placerat. Pellentesque in dictum felis. Aenean placerat porttitor pretium. Donec magna leo, hendrerit at velit vitae, ullamcorper imperdiet neque. Proin id faucibus mauris. Fusce ex arcu, congue ac convallis id, volutpat at purus. Etiam nunc ligula, facilisis nec justo sit amet, vulputate cursus quam. Phasellus maximus posuere rhoncus.