Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Inception Hosting UK+NL NVMe KVM - 25% discount on all plans! (and free stuff)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Inception Hosting UK+NL NVMe KVM - 25% discount on all plans! (and free stuff)

InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Member, Patron Provider

Hi Everyone!

Use coupon code LET25MAY for 25% off on any quarterly, 6 months, or 1-year term.

All servers included from 512 MB Ram all the way up to 8GB.

NL Order link: https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?gid=33

UK Order link: https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/cart.php?gid=29

• CPU: Mix of E3-1270v6(UK), E-2276G(UK+NL), and E-2278G(UK+NL)
  • RAM: 512MB to 8GB
  • Disk: NVMe from 10GB to 100GB
  • Bandwidth: From 1.5TB to 24TB
  • Free complimentary DDOS protection on all plans.
  • Free direct admin license for any UK or NL VPS.

Prices starting at €1.50 /month equivalent on the 512MB plan after discount.

To make this even easier I am happy to provide a 48-hour no-questions-asked refund on any plan ordered using the above coupon code.

Example plan:

• 2 CPU Core (Equal Share)
  • 3GB Ram
  • 40 GB Pure NVMe SSD Disk space
  • 9000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 gbit (shared)
  • 1 x IPv4 address
  • 1 x /64 IPv6

€5.63 /month equivalent.

If there are any questions or custom quotes wanted, it is a good time to ask :)

Comments

• mcgreemcgree Member
    edited May 2021

This is a company that only accepts good users, and the anti-fraud mechanism is fullly on.

But I am not a good user, because my server is used for IDLE.

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Member, Patron Provider

@mcgree said:
    This is a company that only accepts good users, and the anti-fraud mechanism is fullly on.

But I am not a good user, because my server is used for IDLE.

Idlers are VERY welcome :D

• amarcamarc Veteran

@InceptionHosting have any "storage" offers on either location ? Idally dual disk like ~10GB SSD + larger SATA..

@amarc said:
    @InceptionHosting have any "storage" offers on either location ? Idally dual disk like ~10GB SSD + larger SATA..

Dual disk is not currently something we offer sorry.

There will be some new USA storage offers coming fairly soon though.

• @InceptionHosting said:

@amarc said:

Would that be on the Clouvider network?

@NobodyInteresting said:

@InceptionHosting said:

@amarc said:

Would that be on the Clouvider network?

Yes.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • miumiu Member

IMO This provider got new level of performance and quality with fusion (passing under the wings) of Clouvider. I got really HQ VPSes, thanks

Idlers are VERY welcome

I think most providers must love me bcs most of my services are idling ;-)

Thanked by 1InceptionHosting
  • @InceptionHosting any plans to bring back your BF storage offers?

@stevewatson301 said:
    @InceptionHosting any plans to bring back your BF storage offers?

Maybe, probably around late November best guess :)

• @InceptionHosting Is there actually any plan to bring actual storage plan on Clouvider network ?

@ben47955 said:
    @InceptionHosting Is there actually any plan to bring actual storage plan on Clouvider network ?

Yes

• @InceptionHosting Can I convert my monthly plan to quarterly plan to get this discount?

• dosaidosai Member

Hmm, from LES LESMAY30 for 30% off on any quarterly, 6 months, or 1-year term.

@edoarudo5 said:
    @InceptionHosting Can I convert my monthly plan to quarterly plan to get this discount?

Pop a ticket in, I will take a look, it depends on what if any offer you took on the monthly plan and the dates etc.

Thanked by 1edoarudo5

@dosai said:

That was an offer posted exclusively to LES I believe they have rules about not cross-posting exclusive offers to other forums.

Thanked by 1dosai
  • @InceptionHosting said:

@edoarudo5 said:
    @InceptionHosting Can I convert my monthly plan to quarterly plan to get this discount?

Pop a ticket in, I will take a look, it depends on what if any offer you took on the monthly plan and the dates etc.

Thank you very much for accommodating my request.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@InceptionHosting said:

@dosai said:

That was an offer posted exclusively to LES I believe they have rules about not cross-posting exclusive offers to other forums.

This is LET, not some me too attempt - and our LET community doesn't get crumbs.
    If you want to do promos here then be sure to offer us no less than what you offer to others.

@dosai
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

@Clouvider So you actually albeit quietly support AnthonySmith's dirty games against LET. Whose company is it, yours or his?

• edited May 2021

@InceptionHosting said:

@dosai said:

What do you mean they Anthony?
    Aren't you the owner of LES?

• @NobodyInteresting said:

What do you mean they Anthony?

Not anymore.

@NobodyInteresting said: What do you mean they Anthony?

LES is owned by @MasonR and @mikho it was handed over to the community as was always planned.

@jsg said: If you want to do promos here then be sure to offer us no less than what you offer to others.

I don't see that in the rules or an admin or mod tag by your name so... opinion noted.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker
    edited May 2021

@InceptionHosting said:

@jsg said: If you want to do promos here then be sure to offer us no less than what you offer to others.

I don't see that in the rules or an admin or mod tag by your name so... opinion noted.

The rules are not relevant wrt us, the potential customers, buying - or hopefully not - from such an arrogant and heinous operation.

@all

Call to boycott

As everyone can see, AnthonySmith, the guy who tried to poison and bleed our community dry, still is playing his ugly games and still operates against our LET community, e.g. by offering considerably less attractive promos to us. And when called out he reacts with what is a hardly disguised arrogant "f_ck you".
    Sadly @Clouvider seems to tolerate AnthonySmiths private war against LET infesting his(?) company too.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

There’s no private war that I’m aware of. All deals are made in such a way as to maximise the marketing potential within the rules of all forums we post at, after all they are there for.

With that said, there are plenty of operators on our network, if you don’t like Inception deals, there are others who will happily provide service to you.

• xetsysxetsys Member

Any provider is free to do what they want with their products. They are not holding a gun to anyone's head forcing them for payment. Any buyer is free to search before buying. I hope we can grow past of finding drama into otherwise trivial matters

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited May 2021

I am already receiving positive feedback from customers on my Inception/Clouvider NL server :smile:

• I encourage my clients to keep prices lower on their websites, than on other platforms such a feeBay. Does that make me arrogant? (Rhetorical.) :-\ They do as they see fit.

Thanked by 1iKeyZ
  • LeeLee Veteran

Nice deal, any YABS I can look at?

@Lee said:

There are a few on older offer posts here, more recent ones elsewhere but I will probably get skilled alive for posting a link.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

To be honest, I really don't mind providers having exclusive offers for their "home ground", e.g., MXroute exclusive on HT, InceptionHosting exclusive on LES and RackNerd exclusive on LET.

It's the providers call on what they'd like to offer, how it's offered, and where it's posted, as long as it doesn't go against any rules.

@InceptionHosting said:

@Lee said:

There are a few on older offer posts here, more recent ones elsewhere but I will probably get skilled alive for posting a link.

Found one here: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3213797/#Comment_3213797

Thanked by 1Lee
This discussion has been closed.