Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Packed with delicious Bytes, to fill up your appetite. Grab em while hot - US|NL|UK|SG|JP
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Packed with delicious Bytes, to fill up your appetite. Grab em while hot - US|NL|UK|SG|JP

seriesnseriesn Member
edited April 2021 in Offers
image image

Affordable boutique servers. Priceless bespoke experience.

If you are looking to kick start your project or looking for a new home for your awesomeness, please take a moment and check what we have to offer. You might find exactly what you were after :)

Take a BYTE and Ryzen up your hosting experience :)

Big memory, little money, ultra affordable ENTRY-VPS** Starting From $3.75/month (with annual commitment)

Plans Entry-3G Entry-4G *
Memory 3 GB 4 GB
Xeon CPU 1 vCore 2 vCore Fair Share @2.0Ghz+
SSD Storage 30 GB 40 GB Bonus with annual payment
Monthly Transfer 1500 GB 2000 GB @1Gbps fair share
IPv4 +IPv6 1+/64 1+/64 Location: NL | UK
Monthly $4.71/mo $6.28/mo
Quarterly $4.50/mo $6.00/mo
Semi-Annual $4.26/mo $5.68/mo
Annual $3.75/mo $5.00/mo

Configure and order by clicking here

Affordable Intermediate VPS with Hybrid Storage** Starting From $4/mo (with annual commitment):

Plans Inter-2G *
Memory 2 GB
Xeon CPU 1 vCore Fair Share @3.5Ghz+
SSD + HDD Storage 20 GB + 40 GB Bonus with annual payment
Monthly Transfer 2000 GB @1Gbps fair share
IPv4 +IPv6 1+/64 Location: US (NYC|LA|Miami)
Monthly $5/mo
Quarterly $4.75/mo
Semi-Annual $4.50/mo
Annual $4/mo

Premium Ryzen and NVMe powered KVM VPS Starting From 3.20/mo (with annual commitment):

Plans VPS-1G *
Memory 1 GB
Ryzen CPU 1 vCore Fair Share @3.5Ghz+
NVMe SSD 15 GB Bonus with annual payment
Monthly Transfer 1000 GB @1Gbps fair share
IPv4 +IPv6 1+/64
Monthly $4/mo
Quarterly $3.80/mo
Semi-Annual $3.60/mo
Annual $3.2/mo
US (New York City Metro, Los Angeles and Miami) Europe (Naaldwijk, NL and London, UK) Asia Pacific (Singapore, SG and Tokyo, JP).

Warm Storage VPS for backup. Starting From $3.20/mo (with annual commitment):

Plans STOR-0.5T STOR-1T *
Memory 512 MB 1 GB
Xeon CPU 2 vCore 2 vCore Fair Share @3.0Ghz+
HDD Storage 500 GB 1000 GB Bonus with annual payment
Monthly Transfer 2500 GB 5000 GB @1Gbps fair share
IPv4 +IPv6 1+/64 1+/64 Location: US (NYC/LA/Miami), UK(London)
Monthly $4/mo $6.50/mo
Quarterly $3.80/mo $6.17/mo
Semi-Annual $3.60/mo $5.85/mo
Annual $3.20/mo $5.20/mo

Thanked by 2dahartigan Ganonk

Comments

• To ease the pain of breakup, we can quickly become your rebound and hopefully one day, you will find us to be your partner ;)

We got something for everyone :)

Checkout our Family Perks :

• Free webhosting.
    • Free migration assistance for switchers.
    • Free Blesta billing software ($10/month value)
    • Free Directadmin Control panel ($30/month value)
    • Didn't like the way of Directadmin? How about Free APISCP Startup license? ($30/year value)
    • Looking for something more simple? CWPPro might be what you are looking for($12/year saving)
    • Free windows server 2012/2019
    • A free offsite NAT backup VPS
    • Free premium E-mail hosting with select VPS plans
    • Free entry level DNS hosting with select VPS plans
    • Recurring 5% discount on any new future orders for existing family members.

FAQ :

• Multiple Locations : NYC Metro, US | Miami, US | Los Angeles, US | London, UK | Naaldwijk, NL| Singapore, SG | Tokyo, JP
    • Looking Glass
    • Don't be dick policy applies
    • Nested Virt Enabled
    • Custom ISO support
    • /64 IPv6
    • Hassle free rDns setup for IPv4 and IPv6
    • Promo Plan not transferable, not eligible for contract buyout/switcher. Only valid for new orders.
    • True 24/7 support. Average ticket resolution time: 1 hour.
    • Accepted Payment Methods:
      • Debit/Credit Card
      • Paypal
      • Ali Pay
      • WeChat Pay
      • OXXO Mexico
      • Boleto Brazil
      • WebMoney
      • India NetBanking
      • Paytm
      • Sofort
      • Bitcoin / BitcoinCash / LiteCoin / Ethereum

There is never a wrong time to be a part of the Family

If you are already a member, don't stop growing and thank you for continuing to support us <3 ! We can't really describe, how much we appreciate you.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • Thanked by 1jamson
  • Don't be dick policy applies......

• kanakana Member

Fortune doggies xD

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @yanling said:
    Don't be dick policy applies......

Why the dots :/

@kana said:
    Fortune doggies xD

Doge to the moon!

• @seriesn said:

Tagging @yoursunny to look into the matter.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Boogeyman said:

@seriesn said:

Bob and I had a deal that we would each do 3 push-ups (public video) and giveaway 3 free VPS.
    However, Bob wanted me to buy VPS from his provider for giveaway, while I planned to provision VPS from my own provider.

Bob declined the deal. Don't be like Bob.
    https://talk.lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/62727/#Comment_62727

• SCAM_DONT_BUYSCAM_DONT_BUY Member
    edited April 2021

(I can't do a single push-up, please don't punish me)
    (Edit 2: hands are facing the wrong way, shows how much push-ups I do)

Thanked by 2yoursunny lentro
  • @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

(I can't do a single push-up, please don't punish me)

I feel attacked! Moooooooommmmmmmmm

• @yoursunny said:

@Boogeyman said:

@seriesn said:

Bob and I had a deal that we would each do 3 push-ups (public video) and giveaway 3 free VPS.
    However, Bob wanted me to buy VPS from his provider for giveaway, while I planned to provision VPS from my own provider.

Bob declined the deal. Don't be like Bob.
    https://talk.lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/62727/#Comment_62727

The feeling is mutual <3

• @seriesn said:
    Stock alert!

May I ask what you are against for with such insanity and coldness
    "if he is not a good friend, then he must be the worst enemy" ?

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited April 2021

@bbplayer said:

@seriesn said:
    Stock alert!

May I ask what you are against for with such insanity and coldness
    "if he is not a good friend, then he must be the worst enemy" ?

Are we seriously dragging your pm banter to the sales thread here?

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

What I care about here at LET isn't push-up zealotry but cheap servers with good performance and great support and service.

So, clearly

NexusBytes rulez

• @jsg said:
    What I care about here at LET isn't push-up zealotry but cheap servers with good performance and great support and service.

So, clearly

NexusBytes rulez

<3 Such kindness. Much generosity. Thank you Jsg <3

• Why should i buy to you , Contabo Storage vps has more best prices and specs too ? Just tell me why thanks

Thanked by 1bbplayer
  • bbplayerbbplayer Member
    edited April 2021

@Alexvuk said:
    Why should i buy to you , Contabo Storage vps has more best prices and specs too ? Just tell me why thanks

This provider is insanely mean with prejudice.
    Yesterday I bought their vps, not knowing very well with their rules and policy, which is more strict than other provides.
    Then I touch some lines unconciously, for at other provider these behavior are not matters at all.
    And NexusBytes block my account, insisting I am "cheating" and "deceiving" him even when I have talked them what's the situation and the misunderstanding. (all they listen to is their own words)
    Insanely mean
    When he block your account, you won't receive any sign or any reminder in your email tolding what's wrong
    Even I ask my neighbour friend to give a try they would refund canceling vps then block the account as well
    So cold, and sharp contrast to their worlds "welcome to family"
    Whenever you touch some lines, you would be recognized as bad jerks with deliberate purpose, they won't have some constructive communication with you, just saying it's wasting time
    They hold prejudice, that's why they reject my neighbour's order

• @Alexvuk said:
    Why should i buy to you , Contabo Storage vps has more best prices and specs too ? Just tell me why thanks

Well reason no 1, we aren't contabo and not owned by the same group of folks who raised Cpanels pricing every 6 months or hiked WHMCS pricing to oblivion ;)

Thanked by 1lentro
  • swat4swat4 Member

@bbplayer said:

Yesterday I bought their vps, not knowing very well with their rules and policy, which is more strict than other provides.
    Then I touch some lines unconciously, for at other provider these behavior are not matters at all.
    And NexusBytes block my account, insisting I am "cheating" and "deceiving" him even when I have talked them what's the situation and the misunderstanding. (all they listen to is their own words)
    Insanely mean
    When he block your account, you won't receive any sign or any reminder in your email tolding what's wrong
    Even I ask my neighbour friend to give a try they would refund canceling vps then block the account as well
    Whenever you touch some lines, you would be recognized as bad jerks with deliberate purpose, they won't have some constructive communication with you, just saying it's wasting time

Sorry bloke but I beg to differ.

Yes, @seriesn does implement CPU limit on VPS but you would always receive an email notification when your instance is temporarily suspended.

Then, what you would need to do is to log on to your account and provide an explanation.

Yes, I did accidentally touch the red line once in a blue moon but the ban would be lifted once you respond

TLDR: Yes, they don't suit you if you have high CPU usage - unless you sign up for the CPU-dedicated plan. But aside from the CPU rule, @seriesn is a very good provider in terms of uptime and stability.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • seriesnseriesn Member
    edited April 2021

@bbplayer said:

@Alexvuk said:

Insanely mean

@bbplayer Let's talk facts

- You chose to be a smart ass and wanted to bypass our refund policy. So you created multiple accounts (not 1 or 2, multiple), with 100% fraudulent account details.
    - Icing on the cake? You also "referred" those fake accounts, from your previous account. Milk the cow, before eating the meat eh?

• We canceled and refunded everyone of those orders for obvious reasons.
    • You sent me a pm. And then couple after. Where you spewed lies after lies about, how "you were testing affiliate system, wanted to check commissions."
    • Despite your attempts of trying to gas light me over pm, I left this one message, clearly telling you that I don't want to do any business with you.

Hello,
    There's no holding grudges here. Between using obviously misleading information, to trying to bypass our policies and creating multiple accounts, we are not right fit for each other. Families don't try to cheat and deceive each other.

There are plenty of other awesome providers in this forum who would love to have your business :).

All the best.

• Your neighbor seems to use your username for email and your "Friends" seems to use your paypal address. I guess you will also claim that the earth is flat?
    • You expressed your concern about not liking our policy. This is a free market, you are free to chose who you give your hard earned money to and we can also chose who we want to do business with.

• You kept on spamming my dm, at that point, I have done what any sane person does, ignored your PMs (or PMS? @deank ).

Now you come here, again with your PMS. Take it somewhere else my man. I have 0 interest in doing business with anyone, who wants to defraud my company.

• @seriesn said:
    **- You chose to be a smart ass and wanted to bypass our refund policy. So you created multiple accounts (not 1 or 2, multiple), with 100% fraudulent account details.

You hold this prejudice that "what he wanna do when he create the second account is to using the refund policy again and again"
    but didn't I told you all I wanna do is just to buy a NYC location vps?

And may I ask is there any other chances for I to buy a NYC vps successfully?

I told you this both in the ticket and the message
    but you won't listen

• Your neighbor seems to use your username for email and your "Friends" seems to use your paypal address. I guess earth is flat while we are B'sing?

the fact is, in total, 3 accounts payed by paypal and 1 accounts payed by alipay, these 4 accounts created by me
    only the last account, the 5th account, created by my neighbour, payed by his alipay, but also rejected

every account created by me is after the former account get immediately after the payment, I can't login any account and there is no statement or reminder in the email, so I register another account try to successfully buy the NYC vps

Is there anyone so bored persisting just to refund for another chance with such lot of time?
    All the time I spend on this worth much more than the 4 dollar
    I have a real need for that NYC location so I keep try to buy that

Do you get that?
    No, you never think about that

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited April 2021

@bbplayer said: You hold this prejudice that "what he wanna do when he create the second account is to using the refund policy again and again"
    but didn't I told you all I wanna do is just to buy a NYC location vps?

You created duplicate accounts, while the others were active. You could have placed that order from the same account first.

@bbplayer said: but didn't I told you all I wanna do is just to buy a NYC location vps?

You could have placed that order from the same account first, instead of acting smart with affiliate scheme and refund policy bypass.

@bbplayer said: but you won't listen

Don't have to. I have 0 reason to listen to someone who was actively trying to defraud my company.

@bbplayer said: every account created by me is after the former account get immediately after the payment,

Nope. The first 3 were active at the same time. Oh and not to mention, the last 3 accounts you created were using your own affiliate code. Cool story.

@bbplayer said: the 5th account, created by my neighbour, payed by his alipay, but also rejected

For using false information. Yeap.

@bbplayer said: Is there anyone so bored persisting just to refund for another chance with such lot of time?

All the time I spend on this worth much more than the 4 dollar
    I have a real need for that NYC location so I keep try to buy that

Read what I wrote before.

@seriesn said: There are plenty of other awesome providers in this forum who would love to have your business .

All the best.

See what I did there? I told you there were better and cheaper alternative. You still want to use us. But obviously, you don't want to play by our rules. So you kept on placing orders, even after I told you no to. Seriously my man, there are soooooo many awesome providers in this forum. You had 0 reason to continue spamming our ordering system or my dm, after I told you the first time.

I am not your high school crush. You can move on.

@bbplayer said: Do you get that?
    No, you never think about that

I didn't know we were married and I have to listen to your meaningless, fabricated banters at odd hours of night and early morning.

Thanked by 1lentro
  • seriesnseriesn Member
    edited April 2021

@bbplayer

Consider the above as my final response to your banters and feel free to count it as the official one. I am and has always been extremely accommodating to folks on this very forum and within our helpdesk. You are not going to be getting any more responses from me regarding this matter. Move on.

Those that works with us, knows very well that, we bend over and go above and beyond to help as much as we can or sometimes, even more than what we can. But I have 0 tolerance for policy violation.

Feel free to respond and bump this thread. Can definitely use more visibility :). Cheers.

Edit:

Those who are reading,

Here's a special promo code: bbplayer

• Applies to any plan. Any location.
    • Total usage: 5 (1 for each account bbplayer created)
    • Recurring discount: 14% (for 14 times bbplayer spewed bs).
    • Only 1 code per account, because you know ;)
    edited April 2021

@seriesn said:

@bbplayer said: the 5th account, created by my neighbour, payed by his alipay, but also rejected

For using false information. Yeap.

Joke, man. I can swear to God, all his information is solid real and valid, for I have stress this point to my neighbour. He give the last try after I have tried myself several times
    And what you have done to him?
    Open a ticket informing the consumer "hey, there might be something wrong with your information, please check" ?
    no, no, no
    You just simply violently coldly, blocked the consumer's account, he don't have any idea about what's happened. With no email informing, he just can't login forever.
    That's the way you treat a whole new consumer, eh?
    See such deep prejudice you hold on

• Apparently fraudsters from a certain populous region of the world can only think about racism and prejudice as being the only reason, without introspection of their own behaviour.

edited April 2021

@stevewatson301 said:
    Apparently fraudsters from a certain populous region of the world can only think about racism and prejudice as being the only reason, without introspection of their own behaviour.

I have some inappropriate behavior and faults, indeed.
    But could you explain what's the matter with my neighbour?
    Why another whole new consumer should be treated so violently and coldly?
    What's wrong with him using all his real information?

the answer is, NexusBytes exerts his prejudice to me on my neighbour

• @bbplayer said:

@stevewatson301 said:
    Apparently fraudsters from a certain populous region of the world can only think about racism and prejudice as being the only reason, without introspection of their own behaviour.

I have some inappropriate behavior and faults, indeed.
    But could you explain what's the matter with my neighbour?
    Why another whole new consumer should be treated so violently and coldly?
    What's wrong with him using all his real information?

the answer is, NexusBytes exerts his prejudice to me on my neighbour

Cool story bro!

I didn't sense any prejudice from @seriesn when I dealt with him. Reading the terms of service from a provider instead of clicking agree and using common sense gets you a long way.

He's refunded your money, doesn't want you as a customer, so move along and find a new home :wink:

Thanked by 2seriesn lentro
  • @seriesn said:

@Alexvuk said:

Well reason no 1, we aren't contabo and not owned by the same group of folks who raised Cpanels pricing every 6 months or hiked WHMCS pricing to oblivion ;)

Are your vps covered with Bullet AntiProof or What , i think you are just reselling servers because 512ram vps 3.74$m compared to other hosts i just mentoined contabo because you cant never compare with them with prices and specs my friend.

12.99eur
    6 vCPU Cores
    20 GB RAM
    1.4 TB HDD
    1 Gbit/s Port

• @Alexvuk said: i just mentoined contabo because you cant never compare with them with prices and specs my friend.

Not a Nexusbytes customer but have you actually used a Contabo VPS? The only thing going for them is support, otherwise their nodes are slow, disk speeds are highly limited, and their VPS generally appear to be fucked in ways that I can't figure out. I've had issues where commands like "ssh-keygen" were stuck for minutes because the SSH keygen couldn't collect enough entropy or something.

• LeviLevi Member

@stevewatson301 said:

@Alexvuk said: i just mentoined contabo because you cant never compare with them with prices and specs my friend.

Not a Nexusbytes customer but have you actually used a Contabo VPS? The only thing going for them is support, otherwise their nodes are slow, disk speeds are highly limited, and their VPS generally appear to be fucked in ways that I can't figure out. I've had issues where commands like "ssh-keygen" were stuck for minutes because the SSH keygen couldn't collect enough entropy or something.

Install haveged next time. Contabo is perfectly fine for it's price. Friendly and professional support.