Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheapest, Ryzen 5 3600
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheapest, Ryzen 5 3600

bkjbkj Member

I am looking for the cheapest R5 3600, Hetzner has bumped up their pricing a bit on the newer offers so unless someone can transfer then I can consider using it.

But what about other offers? Are there any cheap R5 3600's, like for less than 40$/mo

Looking for like 32GB of RAM, at minimum a single 500GB SSD (could be any type really, NVM or SATA)

Comments

• NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

Do you only want SSD or HDD would fit you?

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@NetDynamics24 said:
    Do you only want SSD or HDD would fit you?

don't forget that he needs under 40 bucks a month

• bkjbkj Member

I'd say SSD really, but that's the thing, I don't mind if it is an SATA SSD really. I just don't want annoying I/O delay with HDD's, I may use it as a server with VM's also :/

• HakimHakim Member

@bkj said: Hetzner has bumped up their pricing a bit on the newer offers

You are looking for R5 3600 one, right? I can see they still have their AX41-NVME plan for the same 34.00 Euro month in their Helsinki location.

• bkjbkj Member
    edited April 2021

@Hakim said:

You are looking for R5 3600 one, right? I can see they still have their AX41-NVME plan for the same 34.00 Euro month in their Helsinki location.

Oh, I see a different price :P
    https://imgur.com/a/IxcamCS

• @bkj said:

@Hakim said:

Oh, I see a different price :P
    https://imgur.com/a/IxcamCS

Ye, you can't skip the VAT on Hetzner sadly if you're not in the US

• HakimHakim Member

@bkj said: Oh, I see a different price :P

Oh! I see. I am from Bangladesh, so VAT is not applicable to me.

• bkjbkj Member

Oh well, I am still open to seeing other offers outside of Hetzner :D

• NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

Are you looking for cheaper provider than Hetzner? I doubt you will be able to find one.

• afnafn Member
    edited April 2021

@astroom said:

You do realize there are more countries in the world other than the US right?

@bkj
    The prices did not change recently, your probably saw the prices withut vat then now when you checked again you chose a different location (a country in the EU) who has to pay vat. when visiting the site check "global" and you will get the prices without vat, this is what you will have to pay if you're not an EU citizen.

• @afn said:

@astroom said:

You do realize there are more countries in the world other than the US right?

@bkj
    The prices did not change recently, your probably saw the prices withut vat then now when you checked again you chose a different location (a country in the EU) who has to pay vat. when visiting the site check "global" and you will get the prices without vat, this is what you will have to pay if you're not an EU citizen.

Yes, I am European :p

• afnafn Member

@astroom said:
    Yes, I am European :p

Basically, I meant you just need to be outside Europe to avoid paying vat, not necessarily US.