Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crazy Sales from NetDynamics24
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Crazy Sales from NetDynamics24

NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

Crazy sales from NetDynamics24 valid until April 30, 2021

===============
Dedicated Servers:
===============

The below servers are immediately available and there are no setup fees!

AMD Ryzen 5 3600
$59/month. Now only $52/month
RAM: 64 GB DDR4
Disks: 2 x 512 GB NVMe SSD or 2 x 2 TB Enterprise HDD
Unlimited Traffic @ 1 Gbit
1 IPv4
100 GB Remote Backup Space
order now

Intel Xeon E3-1275v5
$69/month. Now only $56/month
RAM: 64 GB DDR4 ECC
Disks: 2 x 512 GB NVMe SSD
1 IPv4
100 GB Remote Backup Space
order now

Intel Xeon E3-1230v2
$79/month. Now only $69/month
RAM: 16 GB
Disk: 1 x 3TB HDD or 1x 480 GB SSD
Traffic: 20TB/mo on 1gbps port (unmetered inbound)
/29 IPs
Contact us to order it

Intel Xeon E3-1275v5
$119/month. Now only $99/month
RAM: 64 GB DDR4 ECC
Disks: 4 x 16 TB Enterprise HDD
1 IPv4
Contact us to order it

More dedicated servers

===============
Domains:
===============

Domains .com, .net, .org registrations only $6! (first year)

Renewals:
.com: $9/y .net: $10/y .org: $11/y

Register your domain with us.

===============
Backup Storage:
===============

20% discount for all LET members: Use the following code on the order form to receive your discount: LET20%

Remote FTP Backup Account
Disk Space: 250 GB
Traffic: 2 TB
(S)FTP + SSH Access + rsync
Guaranteed bandwidth: 1 GBit/s
Normal price: $3/month. Discounted price: $2.40/month or $24/year ($2/month)
Order it in Germany.:.Order it in USA

Disk Space: 500 GB
Traffic: 5 TB
Normal price: $4/month. Discounted price: $3.20/month or $32/year ($2.67/month)

Disk Space: 1 TB
Traffic: 10 TB
Normal price: $6/month. Discounted price: $4.80/month or $48/year ($4/month)

Do you need more space? See all of our backup plans.

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@NetDynamics24 said:
    ===============
    Domains:
    ===============

Renewals:

I used the domain services earlier this year, and it's not good.

• Panel is a blank page (server error) during transfer in and transfer out.
    • No WHOIS privacy.
    • WHOIS phone number is auto-prefixed with Turkey dial code, but this can be resolved via ticket.
    • No authoritative name server.
    • Transfer authorization code is always displayed, although there's a button for setting clientTransferProhibited.
    • During transfer out, there's no email at all, which means I get no warning if someone gets into my account and steals the domain.

My domain, which is older than Cloudflare, is now safely in an ICANN accredited registrar.

• NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

@yoursunny said:

@NetDynamics24 said:
    ===============
    Domains:
    ===============

Renewals:

• No WHOIS privacy.
    • WHOIS phone number is auto-prefixed with Turkey dial code, but this can be resolved via ticket.
    • Transfer authorization code is always displayed, although there's a button for setting clientTransferProhibited.
    • During transfer out, there's no email at all, which means I get no warning if someone gets into my account and steals the domain.

My domain, which is older than Cloudflare, is now safely in an ICANN accredited registrar.

Thank you for repeating these. We have already answered you and resolved all of them.

@NetDynamics24 said:
    Thank you for repeating these. We have already answered you and resolved all of them.

I am no longer your customer as my domain has been transferred out.
    When I was your customer, you only resolved the Turkey phone number issue.

All other problems were still there as of last month.
    I didn't open any ticket since the transfer out, so you must have answered to someone else.

We resolved any issue in the ticket you opened. Also we are not Registrar, so we cannot do everything.

@NetDynamics24 said:
    Also we are not Registrar, so we cannot do everything.

This doesn't change the verdict that your domain services are worse than ICANN accredited registrars such as 🐷☁️🍜.

During transfer out, there's no email at all, which means I get no warning if someone gets into my account and steals the domain.

Not having an email notification during transfer out is actually a violation of ICANN policy.
    https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/transfer-policy-2016-06-01-en

3 Obligations of the Registrar of Record

3.1 A Registrar of Record shall confirm the intent of the Registered Name Holder when a notice of a pending transfer is received from the Registry by notifying the Registered Name Holder of the transfer. The Registrar of Record must do so in a manner consistent with the standards set forth in this policy.

3.4 The FOA should be sent by the Registrar of Record to the Registered Name Holder as soon as operationally possible, but must be sent not later than twenty-four (24) hours after receiving the transfer request from the Registry Operator.

• @yoursunny said: I used the domain services earlier this year, and it's not good.

And who was your domain-registrar (their upstream provider)?

edited April 2021

A few facts:

1. Everything you mentioned in the ticket you opened with us, was fixed immediately.
    2. It is weird that you come here now and post these, but you didn't open ticket with us while you were our "client". If you had reported all the above in a ticket, we would definitely work with the Registrar to resolve anything that was possible to be resolved.
    3. You forgot to mention that you got benefit of our below cost price.

That said, as it seems our domain services are not "good" and as we are actually losing money in purpose, just to promote in LET for the benefit of its members, we are not going to include any domain offers again in the future here.

@JasonM said:

@yoursunny said: I used the domain services earlier this year, and it's not good.

And who was your domain-registrar (their upstream provider)?

ATAK Domains.

@NetDynamics24 said:
    2. It is weird that you come here now and post these, but you didn't open ticket with us while you were our "client". If you had reported all the above in a ticket, we would definitely work with the Registrar to resolve anything that was possible to be resolved.

I'm already transferring out the sinking ship, so that I don't feel the need to open another ticket.

1. You forgot to mention that you got benefit of our below cost price.

Cost is irrelevant here.
    The registrar (ATAK Domains) is required to comply with Section 3 of the Transfer Policy, quoted above.

Thanked by 1JasonM
    edited April 2021

As said previously, I am not going to offer any more domain discounts for the LET members.
    I will focus on our other services which have already a few LET members being happy with them.

• alexvolkalexvolk Member
    edited April 2021

Can somebody point me if the legal company running this?

Let me check:

netdynamics24.com ©2005-2020

http://web.archive.org/web/20201201000000*/netdynamics24.com

Saved 3 times between September 30, 2020 and January 26, 2021.

Hm.... sounds fishy. Let me check the domain registration date.

Creation Date: 2019-07-04T12:20:53Z

Hm... really?

Who is the owner?

Registrant Contact Information
    Identity    DNA-DN-9837073
    Name    Michail Vlastos
    Organization    NetDynamics24
    Address Istiea 0 Istiea GR 34200 GR
    Phone   +30.00306977375588
    Fax +.
    E-Mail  [email protected]

Who is that Michail Vlastos? The address looks fake.

Michail Vlastos
    Delivery Driver at Μαριος
    Nea Smyrni, Attiki, Greece

https://www.linkedin.com/in/michail-vlastos/

OK, this also might be fake but you know what if you're working in a hosting industry from 2005 you'd have a Linkedin profile at least? There is none except that one.

At this time I thought enough but why stop when we have so much popcorn ready?

This guy was an owner of:

HostWired (sold)
    Hostxnow (sold)

HostWired : HostWired acquired by Zonode (source )

Looking for partner in USA or Canada or Germany

Wow! (source )

Anyways, this looks like dump and sell.

No information about the company and this address:

410 East Santa Clara Street
    Unit #959
    San Jose, CA 95113 USA

https://www.expresscopynmore.com/mailbox
    https://www.anytimemailbox.com/s/san-jose-410-e-santa-clara-street
    https://www.expresscopynmore.com/contact

@yoursunny instead of doing push-ups every day do some research before giving your domain name to strangers...

OK, went doing one push-up just for your domain name :D

Thanked by 2yoursunny ariq01
  • Prices are including taxes or nor?

• @yoursunny said:

@NetDynamics24 said:
    ===============
    Domains:
    ===============

Renewals:

• No WHOIS privacy.

Choose a good reseller program @NetDynamics24. ATAK domain aka Domain Name API is cheaper but you will have to stick with these issue.

@alexvolk said: Hostxnow (sold)

@HostXNow is probably now owned by someone named Chris.

edited April 2021

Lot of fake and confusing information pasted above by alexvolk just to create impressions. Keep up!

• @yoursunny said: No WHOIS privacy.

They claim to have this.
    https://prnt.sc/11iiuie

@Boogeyman said:

@yoursunny said: No WHOIS privacy.

They claim to have this.

That's true. But he never asked it. As I said previously, whatever he requested in his ticket, was resolved.

• @NetDynamics24 said:
    Lot of fake and confusing information pasted above just to create impressions. Keep up!

Can you please point which one is fake?

Otherwise don't post your BS about fake information.

@alexvolk said:
    @yoursunny instead of doing push-ups every day do some research before giving your domain name to strangers...

I was feeling uneasy as soon as I see the blank panel and wrong phone number.
    However, ATAK Domains / NetDynamics24 aren't the worst registrar / reseller yet.

In 2007, yoursunny.com domain was at sundns.com, reseller of BizCN.
    There's no panel except DNS, and all changes can only be requested via telephone.

Normal price was ¥72/year but I took a discount and paid ¥180 for 3 years.
    When I wanted to transfer out, I'm asked to pay ¥36 to make up the discount because I didn't buy shared hosting.
    I spent 2 hours on the phone explaining ICANN regulations, before finally receiving the EPP code.

OK, went doing one push-up just for your domain name :disappointed:

There are 9 characters in the domain name, so 9 push-ups please.

@NetDynamics24 said:

@Boogeyman said:

@yoursunny said: No WHOIS privacy.

They claim to have this.

That's true. But he never asked it. As I said previously, whatever he requested in his ticket, was resolved.

When I asked about WHOIS privacy last time, you stressed that the service is below cost, and never told me it can be requested.

Domain lock button (for setting clientTransferProhibited) wasn't there in January, but it appeared in March.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3187415/#Comment_3187415
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3187429/#Comment_3187429

edited April 2021

Fake information:

1. That I was owner of HostXNow
    2. That I am delivery driver.
    3. That NetDynamics is fishy etc.

The rest of information is also confusing because you are missing some important data. For example the address was our virtual office but we are in process of registering a LLC in another State, so we are going to change the address.

You are very good in googling! Can you find a client of us who has negative experience with our services? No, you cannot, because there is none who can claim that we are fishy or whatever. Yes I am into hosting business since 2005 and there is NONE who can claim that I was fishy or disappeared stealing his money or whatever!

@yoursunny said:
    When I asked about WHOIS privacy last time, you stressed that the service is below cost, and never told me it can be requested.

You didn't open a ticket about it. We resolve ALL the tickets in our helpdesk. Requesting in forums is not the best way to get served. Whatever you asked in ticket was resolved and fast. True or not?

• @NetDynamics24 said: That's true. But he never asked it. As I said previously, whatever he requested in his ticket, was resolved.

Whatever the issue is it seems ATAK domains is not worth the shot. They are already in breach of ICANN T&C and that's it. You should switch asap or expect something very bad from that registrar as their interface is buggy. Scenarios include:

1. You renewed a domain. The domain got renewed in their systems but not submitted to Central Registry. You are not aware, your customer is not aware because the system didn't send any email to anyone and no one knows. And one day customer notices and contact your support and you notice the domain is no longer under ATAK domains and Registered to "Ungabunga 137". Whatever your customer will do next is to bring you down.

2. Whois got leaked out because they labeled it incorrectly on their systems and you pushed the wrong button...

3. Domain got deleted due to system error.

4. I am out of ideas(anything can happen).

Switch now.

@Boogeyman said:
    Whatever the issue is it seems ATAK domains is not worth the shot. They are already in breach of ICANN T&C and that's it. You should switch asap or expect something very bad from that registrar as their interface is buggy.

I may agree on that. But the fact that we didn't choose the best Registrar, doesn't make us fishy, neither can explain some offensive posts above.

• LeviLevi Member

And that's how reputation got ruined in public forum :D . Congrats, now you have negative reviews. Just stop posting, don't make situation even worse.

edited April 2021

@LTniger said:
    And that's how reputation got ruined in public forum :D . Congrats, now you have negative reviews. Just stop posting, don't make situation even worse.

It seems that was their intention. But I cannot leave fake or misleading information without answer. Also, it is clear that we never stole money or didn't resolve any tickets.

• @NetDynamics24 said: That I was owner of HostXNow

Ok, the owner is @HostXNow Christopher Smith, what relation you had to HostXNow then?

So many advertisements threads... lol

@NetDynamics24 said: That I am delivery driver.

There are no more Linkedin profiles with that name? How come? I explicitly said that it might be fake profile as well.

@NetDynamics24 said: That NetDynamics is fishy etc.

The history and information say that you're fishy indeed - time will confirm.

@NetDynamics24 said: You are very good in googling!

Shared hosting customers mostly don't complain and you didn't have much VPS customers previously (judging by your thread https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1516180 )

edited April 2021

@alexvolk said: what relation you had to HostXNow then?

Nothing to do with this thread.

There are no more Linkedin profiles with that name? How come? I explicitly said that it might be fake profile as well.

No I do not have Linkedin profile, so the information you found is at least confusing.

Time has already told. You forgot to mention the year since I am a WHT member.
    And time will tell here as well. Will you have the courage in a few months or years to come back here and apologize then?

Shared hosting customers mostly don't complain

Really? No matter what kind of customer is that, if someone had a fishy experience and lost his money, he will definitely complaint in forums.

@NetDynamics24 said:
    You didn't open a ticket about it.

I'm unaware that WHOIS privacy is available, so I didn't ask.

Whatever you asked in ticket was resolved and fast. True or not?

The thing I asked in a ticket is to correct the phone number in WHOIS.
    It was resolved in 6 hours, which can be considered fast.

@Boogeyman said:
    Whatever the issue is it seems ATAK domains is not worth the shot. They are already in breach of ICANN T&C and that's it. You should switch asap or expect something very bad from that registrar as their interface is buggy.
    Switch now.

👏

1. You renewed a domain. The domain got renewed in their systems but not submitted to Central Registry. You are not aware, your customer is not aware because the system didn't send any email to anyone and no one knows.

There's no email required during renewal.
    Customers are supposed to look at WHOIS to confirm transfer / renewal are done correctly.

And one day customer notices and contact your support and you notice the domain is no longer under ATAK domains and Registered to "Ungabunga 137". Whatever your customer will do next is to bring you down.

This could happen, because ATAK Domains isn't sending email upon transfer out, which is required at I mentioned above.
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3222898/#Comment_3222898

Am I supposed to open a ticket and ask for the registrar / reseller to send me an email?
    If there's an unauthorized transfer, how am I supposed to know?

1. Whois got leaked out because they labeled it incorrectly on their systems and you pushed the wrong button...

My domain was momentarily owned by "Michail Vlastos" during transfer in, which is also not good.

1. Domain got deleted due to system error.

Ouch.
    In this case, the registrar is looking at a $150 redemption fee.

• @alexvolk said:

@NetDynamics24 said: That I was owner of HostXNow

Ok, the owner is @HostXNow Christopher Smith, what relation you had to HostXNow then?

So many advertisements threads... lol

@NetDynamics24 said: That I am delivery driver.

@NetDynamics24 said: That NetDynamics is fishy etc.

@NetDynamics24 said: You are very good in googling!

Shared hosting customers mostly don't complain and you didn't have much VPS customers previously (judging by your thread https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1516180 )

You keep pushing your nonsense.

First off, since when is selling your business illegal or even shady? Talk about reaching..

As for Linkedin, is that some kind of an written rule that everyone has to have one?

I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong here but damn...

Thanked by 1NetDynamics24
  • BoogeymanBoogeyman Member
    edited April 2021

@yoursunny said: There's no email required during renewal.
    Customers are supposed to look at WHOIS to confirm transfer / renewal are done correctly.

As this doesn't happen often there isn't any chance it is going to be added in ICANN RAA. Also If the domain in question is expired it will be updated in the registries whois but registrars whois will still show inconsistent data thus confusing a normal person. Also you won't get any expiration mail from the registrar because it's renewed in their system means they will be in breach with ICANN RAA in this scenario. So here two things will be wrong:

1. Inconsistent whois data

2. Registrar not sending expiration mail

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @serv_ee said: First off, since when is selling your business illegal or even shady? Talk about reaching..

Congratulation on your first year on the LET.

If you don't know, let me clarify a little bit for you. There are people who are creating hosting "companies" offering cheap services and then:

1. Vanishing
    2. Selling

See? Do you see that nonsense?

@serv_ee said: As for Linkedin, is that some kind of an written rule that everyone has to have one?

If the person explicitly mentioning that he is in the hosting industry since 2005 then I expect at least some public profile? No?

@serv_ee said: As for Linkedin, is that some kind of an written rule that everyone has to have one?

We're talking about the hosting industry. See my reply ^^

• @alexvolk said:

@serv_ee said: First off, since when is selling your business illegal or even shady? Talk about reaching..

Congratulation on your first year on the LET.

If you don't know, let me clarify a little bit for you. There are people who are creating hosting "companies" offering cheap services and then:

1. Vanishing
    2. Selling

See? Do you see that nonsense?

If the person explicitly mentioning that he is in the hosting industry since 2005 then I expect at least some public profile? No?

We're talking about the hosting industry. See my reply ^^

Again. If he sold, so what? I could understand if he deadpooled.

You do know there are actual countries out there who don't give a rats ass about linkedin, right?

Thanked by 1NetDynamics24