Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[SmallWeb] DirectAdmin Shared & Email Hosting From £1.00/Month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[SmallWeb] DirectAdmin Shared & Email Hosting From £1.00/Month

MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
edited February 2021 in Shared Hosting Offers

Hey! Just little old SmallWeb again here to tell you about our Shared and Email Hosting!

So to start, what are the basic features of a SmallWeb Shared Hosting plan?

• DirectAdmin Control Panel
  • CloudLinux Operating System
  • NVMe Storage Space
  • Let's Encrypt SSL
  • Softaculous App Installer
  • Free Website Migrations
  • Unlimited Databases
  • Unlimited Email Accounts
  • Caged SSH Access
  • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
  • 30 Day Refund Policy

As mentioned in our blog post "Upcoming Pricing Changes" our pricing has been rounded up.

Shared Hosting

Email Hosting

SmallWeb Ltd is registered in England and Wales under Company Number 12272693.

Comments

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited March 2021

Oh and just so you know, all of our web hosting plans are now 100% NVMe based for the newest location lineup.

• jpengjpeng Barred

is your email hosting the reseller of mxroute? thanks.

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited March 2021

Let’s make this fun, in true DA style.

The first user to comment #SmallWebRocks gets $10 account credit, courtesy of me.

• Requires a new small web order.
    • Please share the invoice number.
    • @SmallWeb will receive direct payment from us for an amount totaling $10.
  • DA_MarkDA_Mark Member
    edited March 2021

@seriesn said:

I think you're taking it up a notch; providers sharing the love and endorsing each other. Totally opposite of undercutting each other and ruining the industry with unsustainable offers.

I'd like to match it, if that's ok. So the recipient gets $20. Which goes a long way at @SmallWeb due to their killer prices.

Nice freebie for someone who pays attention to this thread! Order something nice, and get an extra $20 in account credit too. :)

Thanked by 3seriesn MichaelCee bdl
  • seriesnseriesn Member
    edited March 2021

@DA_Mark said:

@seriesn said:

I think you're taking it up a notch; providers sharing the love and endorsing each other. Totally opposite of undercutting each other and ruining the industry with unsustainable offers.

I'd like to match it, if that's ok. So the recipient gets $20. Which goes a long way at @SmallWeb due to their killer prices.

Nice freebie for someone who pays attention to this thread! Order something nice, and get an extra $20 in account credit too. :)

Just like you my kind sir, I am a big fan of supporting those, who tries their best to do the right thing and doesn't got down the rabbit hole.

Alright this just became awesome! At smallwebs pricing, this is quite an awesome deal, not a small one at all!!

Mark, my good sir, you are awesome <3. Thank you for continuing to support small businesses.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • Great Web Hosting Provider Ever -SmallWeb :D

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
    edited March 2021

You guys rock! 4AM for me so I'll see you all tomorrow morning :) Have a good one <3

• SmallWebRocks

You guys are awesome for giving out free credits too. I don't need the credit though.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • @smallbibi said:

SmallWebRocks

You guys are awesome for giving out free credits too. I don't need the credit though.

OH SNAP! If you are passing this over, that is quite generous of you!

I guess the slot is still open! #SmallWebRocks

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • opshkopshk Member

SmallWebRocks

Invoice number: 1294

Thanks for your free credits! :D

btw Smallweb provides the best customer support. :D

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • seriesnseriesn Member
    edited March 2021

Woot woot.

@SmallWeb please confirm and shoot me a dm with your smexy PayPal address when you wake up from your beauty sleep.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • bdlbdl Member

Not in it for the credit, just a happy customer - SmallWebRocks

Thanked by 2MichaelCee seriesn
  • Woot woot.

@SmallWeb please confirm and shoot me a dm with your smexy PayPal address when you wake up from your beauty sleep.

Thanked by 2MichaelCee seriesn
  • @jpeng said:
    is your email hosting the reseller of mxroute? thanks.

Yes, it is!

@seriesn said:
    Woot woot.

@DA_Mark said:
    Woot woot.

Woot woot! Thank you guys for your generosity and for making a happy SmallWeb customer :)

Thanked by 2seriesn opshk
  • hello, is it possible to get maillisting account with more than 300/mails per hour?

bw kalipus

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
    edited March 2021

@kalipus said:
    hello, is it possible to get maillisting account with more than 300/mails per hour?

bw kalipus

Hi there, unfortunately 300 is the hard limit but to be honest we're not looking to accomodate bulk mail at that scale. Only in very particular scenarios.

edited March 2021

Do you have services in London? Fancy migrating early, or just checking out our new server specs?
    https://blog.smallweb.net/london-migration-plans/

Also, if you're a Budget user see our changes in this post!
    https://blog.smallweb.net/budgets-back-baby/

• Bump instead of a new thread! Luxembourg is now back on the order form.

CloudLinux installed for LON1 and re-installed for LUX - let's go!

We also welcome the customers of TeraDelta to SmallWeb Ltd: https://www.teradelta.com/

Thanked by 2bdl Abd
    edited April 2021

Come check out our new heartbeat pulse monitor: https://smallweb-ltd.instatus.com/

We'll be using that place to keep a log of all incidents, maintenances and issues that occur to keep everything in one place (instead of a post on twitter every now and then). All of our monitors are linked so this page will automatically be updated and a member of staff (it me!) can add more information when necessary.

You can also use the neat email subscription feature and get notifications straight to your inbox.

What d'ya think, should we upgrade to their premium plan and use the subdomain "status"?

P.S If you're lucky and you've read this, just know the code "HALF" is active once again for.. an amount of time!

Thanked by 2seriesn Abd