Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

High Ram VPS Suggestions
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

High Ram VPS Suggestions

grapplegrapple Member
edited March 2021 in Providers

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for a High Ram (12-16gbs) VPS provider outside of Contabo. There's nothing wrong with Contabo, just looking for more location options.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Comments

• Netcup, PHP-Friends

• @grapple said:
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for a High Ram (12-16gbs) VPS provider outside of Contabo. There's nothing wrong with Contabo, just looking for more location options.

Thanks,

What’s up boss, what’s your budget looking like?

• Maybe Hosthatch will bring back something like their Black Friday sales for their birthday celebrations later in the year. They had 16 GB RAM, 80 GB NVMe, 3 CPU cores for $60/year. I've got one and it's one of my favourite VPSes now... I'm running so much stuff on it.

Time4VPS have 16 GB RAM for 9 Euro/month, and Hetzner CX41 for 18 Euro/month.

If you don't mind very old unreliable hardware, Kimsufi have some dedicated servers with 16 GB RAM for cheap.

• tomazutomazu Member, Host Rep

@grapple said:

how much storage and what type of storage is needed?

• Netcup. Their rs Line performs good

• Kimsufi like kS-10 or something or go with @seriesn he has better plans

• There are many options available. Did you check namecheap?

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@Php_Geek said:
    There are many options available. Did you check namecheap?

Tell me you are joking

• @skorupion said:

@Php_Geek said:

Tell me you are joking

Not really.. B)

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@Php_Geek said:

@skorupion said:

@Php_Geek said:

Tell me you are joking

Not really.. B)

Oh no...
    OOOhhhh you joined today. Well, you will see that Namecheap prices are insanely overpriced.

• try Hetzner .

• @grapple said:

Thanks,

Are you really looking for a VPS or a dedicated server?

• @skorupion said:

@Php_Geek said:

@skorupion said:

@Php_Geek said:

Tell me you are joking

Not really.. B)

Oh no...
    OOOhhhh you joined today. Well, you will see that Namecheap prices are insanely overpriced.

Strange. I have very good experience with them in terms of support.

• pbxpbx Member
    edited April 2021

+1 for Netcup. Get their VPS Ostern XL or better when it's available (https://camelus.eu/netcup/) and you're all set. If you can wait a bit, @hosthatch might have some decent deals (but with limited possibility to go crazy with the CPU) for their birthday.

edit: RS Ostern M currently available (RS line, better than their VPS line as you get dedicated cores, not sure if that's useful for your use case or not, cheaper to get a VPS if that's enough for your needs!)

AMD EPYC™ 7702
    16 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    4 dedicated cores
    320GB SSD
    11,49€