Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reseller/shared hosting with multiple ipv6 addresses?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Reseller/shared hosting with multiple ipv6 addresses?

Hi guys,
I'm developing a saas and I would like to give to each of my customers a dedicated ipv6 address (since ipv4 costs too much) so they can point their domain to the ipv6 address and in case of ddos I can just nullroute the address.
Do you know any host that allow this? I'm fine with a shared or reseller hosting.
Do you know if it is possible to do this with buyshared?

Comments

• The best people to ask if BuyShared are happy to host you for that are BuyShared. They have a chat bot on their site so it's easy to do so. Just bear in mind that Francisco (the boss) is based on the West Coast of the USA. Now, I'm not sure if he ever sleeps because many of my queries have received replies at the oddest hours of day (and night) but it is now roughly 12.30 p.m. here as I type this, so 4.30 a.m. there. I'd give it five hours or so just in case he does sleep sometimes. ;)

Thanked by 1Cappuccino
  • I would just buy a VPS with a /64, install cpanel and use Cloudflare for IPv4. That way your are protected against DDoS as well (volumetric that is) and you don't need to blackhole IPs.

• I would just use our DDoS protected services.... So you do not even need to worry about null routing