Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

smtp sending service for low volumen email
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

smtp sending service for low volumen email

Hi I have problems with delivery email smtp service for my customers, anybody know one smtp service for send e-mail (low volumen like 2000 per month) with good reputation, I don´t have problem to pay. (I will keep the hosting a smtp relay service will help me).
Maybe mxroute? and only use smtp sending.
I have Multiple domains.
Regards!

Comments

• mxroute as you already mentioned, may be ses will work too

Thanked by 1RDP_VPS
  • I am creating a account now, thanks!!!

Thanked by 1RDP_VPS
  • Mxroute solved all my problems.

Thanked by 2kalimov622 RDP_VPS
  • the service looks great for a few of my customers. now I have a medium company with 30 users, this will be a issue for a service. keep looking. :-P thanks!

Thanked by 1RDP_VPS
  • I was checking my mailpiller on this customer and is sending 31401 (30 days) maybe this can works!

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

So, 2000 or 31k? Big difference

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@kennsann said:
    Mxroute solved all my problems.

Push-ups solve all the problems.

MXroute can solve most of the email problems. So far:

• Gmail: inbox
    • G Suite for education: inbox
    • Office 365 for government: spam
    Thanked by 1RDP_VPS
  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@yoursunny said:

Office 365 sometimes takes the emails from Gmail to SPAM, where MXRoute should be in SPAM too ! You should be glad if Office 365 isn't rejecting your email. They often straight reject emails if they find sending IPs in RBLs.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@yoursunny said:

Office 365 sometimes takes the emails from Gmail to SPAM, where MXRoute should be in SPAM too ! You should be glad if Office 365 isn't rejecting your email. They often straight reject emails if they find sending IPs in RBLs.

Last year, my collaborator setup a website that sends emails from Florida International University's SMTP server, that delivers directly to recipient. The emails reached Gmail etc, but had no trace in Office 365 for government.

I opened ticket with the IT support at the recipient agency and provided Message-ID. I'm told that the Message-ID never showed up at any systems controlled by the recipient agency, and "ask your vendor to investigate problems connecting to Office 365".

We had to switch to telephone instead.

Thanked by 1RDP_VPS
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2020

@yoursunny said:

@kennsann said:

Not an MXroute issue, we have a great reputation with Microsoft, and in the event that they briefly decide they don't like an IP range, we route around it while we scream until they hear us 😂

Some issues are just the recipient service.

• @netomx said:
    So, 2000 or 31k? Big difference

This is de lowest and the bigest.. (in terms of customer) can migrate the small at begining and after migrate the bigest.. :-)

Thanked by 1RDP_VPS
  • @jar said:

@yoursunny said:

@kennsann said:

Not an MXroute issue, we have a great reputation with Microsoft, and in the event that they briefly decide they don't like an IP range, we route around it while we scream until they hear us 😂

Some issues are just the recipient service.

I am testing you service looks great at now I an migrate a small customer if fits will migrate more, is a corporate.

I will think on the reserler options looks great.

:-) thanks!

Thanked by 1RDP_VPS
  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@jar Is it DirectAdmin's System that sending through SMTP doesn't keep any log e.g. in Sent Emails of that Email Account ?? In Zoho, it used to be in Sent Email List.

edited December 2020

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    @jar Is it DirectAdmin's System that sending through SMTP doesn't keep any log e.g. in Sent Emails of that Email Account ?? In Zoho, it used to be in Sent Email List.

Email clients write sent emails to a sent folder. This is standard behavior for all mail servers and thus why all standard client software understands it's role and does that, but services with their own internal proprietary systems like Gmail, Office 365, etc have led people to believe otherwise. But the rest of us don't have their software.

• You can use SMTP with Domain. It,s easily send 2000 mail per day.

• Elasticemail

Thanked by 1RDP_VPS
  • @jar said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

Email clients write sent emails to a sent folder. This is standard behavior for all mail servers and thus why all standard client software understands it's role and does that, but services with their own internal proprietary systems like Gmail, Office 365, etc have led people to believe otherwise. But the rest of us don't have their software.

From a track/trace perspective, it is better that an email server stores sent message.

Thanked by 1RDP_VPS
  • hiphiphip0hiphiphip0 Member
    edited December 2020

Elastic start to charge $0.4/day ($0.2/day for six months for grandfather user).
    Sendinblue is nice.

Thanked by 1RDP_VPS
    edited December 2020

@M66B said:

@jar said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

From a track/trace perspective, it is better that an email server stores sent message.

Something to keep in mind when I hire a dev team to build out internal systems, etc. But as far as open source mail servers go, this is standard behavior. It's not unusual.

The level of customization to the stack to manage that at this stage would be an increase in overhead that the business isn't prepared to fund. Every customization that gets overwritten by software updates is a boost to overhead. Outsourcing some of the basics to DirectAdmin and cPanel are key points in the excessively competitive pricing structure.

Truthfully I'm not even sure how mail clients would handle it when the client and server both try to write it to the sent folder. Duplicates perhaps? The major companies have the backing of the common client software utilizing their own APIs. That's not something we'd have, so the client wouldn't have any knowledge of such trickery being done in exim when it's just an IMAP/SMTP account. I guess you'd have to write it elsewhere to be safe, but then you'd need a new frontend option to disable it for people conserving space. Which would then either require the development of a panel plug-in or just a new panel in general. All kinds of overhead. Fun to think about, but mostly different business strategies. Probably best to leave default for now and not jack everyone's price up over something so small. We'll get large enough to do more in house development on the current path anyway.

Thanked by 1RDP_VPS
  • M66BM66B Veteran
    edited December 2020

@jar said:

@M66B said:

@jar said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

Something to keep in mind when I hire a dev team to build out internal systems, etc. But as far as open source mail servers go, this is standard behavior. It's not unusual.

The level of customization to the stack to manage that at this stage would be an increase in overhead that the business isn't prepared to fund. Every customization that gets overwritten by software updates is a boost to overhead. Outsourcing some of the basics to DirectAdmin and cPanel are key points in the excessively competitive pricing structure.

Truthfully I'm not even sure how mail clients would handle it when the client and server both try to write it to the sent folder. Duplicates perhaps? The major companies have the backing of the common client software utilizing their own APIs. That's not something we'd have, so the client wouldn't have any knowledge of such trickery being done in exim when it's just an IMAP/SMTP account. I guess you'd have to write it elsewhere to be safe, but then you'd need a new frontend option to disable it for people conserving space. Which would then either require the development of a panel plug-in or just a new panel in general. All kinds of overhead. Fun to think about, but mostly different business strategies. Probably best to leave default for now and not jack everyone's price up over something so small. We'll get large enough to do more in house development on the current path anyway.

I understand your reasoning. It is all a choice.

My FairEmail (mxroute supported out of the box!) handles this by looking up a sent message by its Message-ID and when it is not there, it will auto add the sent message. It is a bit awkward though, if the email server refuses to add the message for some reason though.

Thanked by 2jar RDP_VPS