Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

From $0.01/mo !!! ★ IPv4+IPv6 ★ 15-days FREE
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

From $0.01/mo !!! ★ IPv4+IPv6 ★ 15-days FREE

antonpaantonpa Member, Patron Provider

JustHost.ru offer quality Shared hosting service since 2009 year. We offer best Shared hosting service on NVMe. Flexible configuration of NVMe space. UNLIMITED bandwidth per account. AliPay and UnionPay accepted. Crypto-coins (BTC BCH LTC) accepted.

UNLIMITED disk space. There is no limit on the disk, pay per megabyte. Charges is performed daily for 0.01 RUB (0,00015 USD) per 1 MB of actually occupied space.

• UNLIMITED NVMe space
  • IPv4 + IPv6
  • 15-days FREE
  • UNMETERED 100 Mbit bandwidth
  • 20% OFF with yearly plan.

We offer:

Economy shared hosting:

• 4 cores / 8192 RAM per virtualhost
  • Unlimited NVMe (0,00015 USD per 1 MB / day)
  • Daily billing
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • 100Mbps
  • Litespeed, cloudlinux, memcached, opcache
  • Directadmin

0.30 RUB (less than $0.01) / month

Order now

Optimal shared hosting:

• 4 cores / 8192 RAM per virtualhost
  • NVMe space (1.38 USD per 10 Gb / month)
  • Monthly billing
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • 100Mbps
  • Litespeed, cloudlinux, memcached, opcache
  • Directadmin

87 RUB (1.38 USD) / month

Order now

We accept payments:

• VISA/Mastercard/AMEX/JCB
  • PayPal
  • AliPay
  • UnionPay
  • Crypto-coins (BTC/BCH/LTC/ETH and others)
  • WebMoney
  • and many others.

Shared hosting located at DataLine (Moscow, Tier III, https://lg.justhost.ru) location.

https://justhost.ru/hosting/thrifty-plan/
English/Chinese/German/Russian support available.

Comments

• 1gb/month will cost me ~ $4.5/month, right?

• antonpaantonpa Member, Patron Provider

@ashmanmalhotra said:

1gb/month will cost me ~ $4.5/month, right?

For 1Gb please choose Optimal shared hosting plan, and you will get 10 Gbytes per 1.38 USD/mo
    Economy shared hosting plan is good for small projects and for Using Site constructor.

• not cheap.

Thanked by 4Kebab _Nic Azenot Tsukihi

@atroxz said:
    not cheap.

This is your opinion :)

• @antonpa said:

@ashmanmalhotra said:

For 1Gb please choose Optimal shared hosting plan, and you will get 10 Gbytes per 1.38 USD/mo
    Economy shared hosting plan is good for small projects and for Using Site constructor.

Should not one choose VPS over this plan as that will be way economical? I just gave a figure of 1GB costing that much. Obviously 1 good website would have 5gb of size at least which grows gradually.

• @antonpa said:

@ashmanmalhotra said:

Should not one choose VPS over this plan as that will be way economical? I just gave a figure of 1GB costing that much. Obviously 1 good website would have 5gb of size at least which grows gradually.

@ashmanmalhotra said:

@antonpa said:

@ashmanmalhotra said:

This is not a VPS plan, its a hosting plan, and as I wrote in my previous message: For 1Gb or more please choose Optimal shared hosting plan, and you will get 10 Gbytes per 1.38 USD/mo

• VitalyVitaly Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2020

Current offer are actual and hosting updated to newest version of mysql/php.
    cheaper than impossible!

• @antonpa said:

@ashmanmalhotra said:

@antonpa said:

@ashmanmalhotra said:

This is not a VPS plan, its a hosting plan, and as I wrote in my previous message: For 1Gb or more please choose Optimal shared hosting plan, and you will get 10 Gbytes per 1.38 USD/mo

That's what I was saying. it is overpriced.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@ashmanmalhotra said:

@ashmanmalhotra said:
    For 1Gb or more please choose Optimal shared hosting plan, and you will get 10 Gbytes per 1.38 USD/mo

The "$0.01" plan is good for 10MB nano sites. $1 can last more than 15 months.
    If you can good at coding, you can make a lot of apps in 10MB disk space.

My college has 10MB web space for each Unix account. I made a virtual machine control panel in less than 1MB. Undergrads can come to this page to reboot their virtual machine. The script would ssh into the dedicated server that has the virtual machines and execute VirtualBox commands.

@ashmanmalhotra said:

@antonpa said:

@ashmanmalhotra said:

@antonpa said:

@ashmanmalhotra said:

10 Gbytes per 1.38 USD/mo or 13.22 USD per year plan is it not good price for NVMe hosting?

• VitalyVitaly Member, Host Rep

now with updates control panel for sites at VPS.

• @yoursunny said: The "$0.01" plan is good for 10MB nano sites. $1 can last more than 15 months.

I agree with you, this is totally different use case and a great deal.

It's clearly not a plan for you to put your wordpress blogspam, it's excellent for demos, once-off things, landing pages, "coming soon" pages for dozens of domains and abandoned side projects you wanted to do but forgot about because something more interesting came along

Thanked by 1yoursunny

@Jio said:

@yoursunny said: The "$0.01" plan is good for 10MB nano sites. $1 can last more than 15 months.

I agree with you, this is totally different use case and a great deal.

It's clearly not a plan for you to put your wordpress blogspam, it's excellent for demos, once-off things, landing pages, "coming soon" pages for dozens of domains and abandoned side projects you wanted to do but forgot about because something more interesting came along

Yes this plan is made for this (as you described) and also for Site constructor (what used a little volume of HDD) if you have big site you can choose Optimal shared hosting for 1.38 USD/mo per 10Gbytes of hosting.

• I used your hosting since one year.
    but now you guys saying over resource usage you stopped my service
    all my sites went down and all rankings gone.
    worst experience got very poor service.

@rajsinhahyd said:
    I used your hosting since one year.
    but now you guys saying over resource usage you stopped my service
    all my sites went down and all rankings gone.
    worst experience got very poor service.

Hello, your sites and hosting account was never blocked, you got errors on site, when your account go to overload - you can see all when login to your panel in Extra Features - Resource usage (or by direct link https://ha005.justhost.ru:2222/user/plugins/resource_usage#/current)

as you can see where your account go over Number of processes limit (your account can't run over 45 processes instantly).

So you must look at SSH top what process load all 45 limit. And also you can move sites to different hosting accounts to got 45 processes limit per each or use VPS.

If you have any additional questions, please write.

• is ip address dedicated or shared

@Merlincool said:
    is ip address dedicated or shared

On Hosting in standart price included shared IP, but you can order dedicated IP for 75 RUB/mo if needed.

• Serious over-selling

@niustyle said:
    Serious over-selling

Where is no any overselling on our services, we have more than enough servers for hosting, and anybody can test it for free https://justhost.ru/thrifty-plan/