Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virtono Black Friday VPS Deals in USA(CA,FL,TX) & EU(RO,DE) [coupon inside]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virtono Black Friday VPS Deals in USA(CA,FL,TX) & EU(RO,DE) [coupon inside]

virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider
edited November 2020 in Offers

Check our blog post for all BF Deals today.

Hi LET'ers,

Hope you'll enjoy our BF deals handpicked for you to check out.

A small intro: We are Virtono.com and sell both Managed(shared and dedicated ) and Unmanaged( Cloud VPS and dedicated) cloud hosting services.

Here is our offer. The prices are in Euros, so here is today's exchange rate: 1 Euro equals 1.19 US dollars.

------- Black Friday Promo ----------

Use 30BF2020 coupon at checkout and receive 30% lifetime discount. This coupon is available for Cloud VPS & Windows VPS from www.virtono.com website, not just for the offers posted here! It applies to all billing cylces.

Check our FULL BF Offer here!

--------------------------------

KVM Virtualization - Cloud VPS

CLOUD VPS XS - €2/month with coupon code "30BF2020"
Disk - 15GB SSD

Processor: 1 Core

Memory: 512MB

Connection: 1Gbps

1 IPv4 Address

/64 IPv6 Address

1TB Bandwidth

Insane discount on yearly payment: €35.40-> €14.95 -> €10.45/Year with coupon code "30BF2020"

Order Cloud VPS XS

CLOUD VPS S - €2.7/month with coupon code "30BF2020"

Disk - 25GB SSD

Processor: 1 vCpu

Memory: 1GB RAM

1 IPv4 Address

/64 IPv6 Address

Traffic: 2TB @ 1gbps

Insane discount on yearly payment: €47.40 -> €23.70 -> €16.59 /Year with coupon code "30BF2020"

Order Cloud VPS S

Since our founding in 2014, we happily served thousand of clients from all over the world and we continually searched for new ways to deliver on our mission: High Quality at Fair Prices. We are now very proud that we discovered and adjusted the right combination of qualitative and affordable web hosting solutions.

We built our team around colleagues with valuable experience in web hosting, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, and customer support. Our management has over 15 years of executive experience in Romanian's top telecom companies.

We operate 6 Cloud Locations: Bucharest, RO - Manchester, UK - Frankfurt, DE - Miami(FL), US - San Jose (CA), US & Dallas(TX), US. However, Manchester(UK) is already out of stock at this moment.

Europe

Bucharest, RO

Download test: wget http://89.42.31.41/1000mb.bin -O /dev/null

Ping IPv4: 89.42.31.41- IPv6: 2a0e:1d80:0005:59cc:0000:0000:0000:0001

Frankfurt, DE

Download test: wget http://45.138.97.4/1000mb.bin -O /dev/null

Ping IPv4: 45.138.97.4- IPv6: 2a0e:1d80:0002:02fc:4012:ca24:d291:0001

USA

Miami-Fl, US

Download test: wget http://93.119.178.31/1000mb.bin -O /dev/null

Ping IPv4: 93.119.178.31 - IPv6: 2001:0550:1d05:0030:0000:0000:0051:44e1

Dallas-TX, US

Download test: wget http://45.148.9.9/1000mb.bin -O /dev/null

Ping IPv4: 45.148.9.9 - IPv6: Not Ready Yet

San Jose - CA, US

Download test: wget http://45.148.8.16/1000mb.bin -O /dev/null

Ping IPv4: 45.148.8.16 - IPv6: Not Ready Yet

We have a new website and a new cloud platform. Top features for our new Cloud infrastructure includes:

1. Raid protected SSD storage( & clustered filesystem)
  2. Fast Network - Each node is connected to multiple 10Gb networks
  3. Internal IPs - your VPS can now "talk" with another VPS or virtual machine from the same datacenter through a private network.
  4. SSH Keys - are installed with just a few clicks from our cloud panel.
  5. Instant Activation - Your virtual server will be automatically provisioned after payment.
  6. Custom ISO - you can upload your own iso and install OS via VNC on cloud virtual machines and dedicated instances.

You can manage, get multiple IPs, setup rdns, or upgrade your server directly from the client area.

The payment methods are: PayPal, online Credit Card, Skrill, Bitcoin & Altcoins (Bitpay), Bank Wire Transfer, AliPay.

Thanked by 1tracker47

Comments

• The San Jose network speed strange as it may seem. 😓😣😥

• virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider

@hide1hide said:
    The San Jose network speed strange as it may seem. 😓😣😥

It was a big downtime on the US East Coast a couple of days ago that affected multiple datacenters, and until the datacenter solves the issue with the primary carrier in this location, we're running on backup. However, I understood that they're almost done, so you should see improvements in a few hours

• Oh damn, I was waiting for your BF offer to get a little VPN going in the UK and it's the only location that's out of stock. :D
    Better luck next time I guess.

@plastik said:
    Oh damn, I was waiting for your BF offer to get a little VPN going in the UK and it's the only location that's out of stock. :D
    Better luck next time I guess.

I am really sorry that you can't order a UK server atm. However, because you have been waiting, when it will be available again, contact me and I shall provide a coupon code for you. From what I know, it should be available again within 1-2 weeks. Keep an eye on our posts!

Thanked by 1plastik
    edited November 2020

Here is a new deal: OpenVZ7, 1 CPU, 1G RAM, 20GB SSD, 1Gbps connection, 1TB Bandwidth, Frankfurt(DE) or Miami(FL-US), €9.95EUR/Year

Order Miami(FL-US)
    Order Frankfurt(DE-EU)

Limited offer - 50 in stock for each location!

Thanked by 1JohnFilch123
  • @virtono said:
    Here is a new deal: OpenVZ7, 1 CPU, 1G RAM, 20GB SSD, 1Gbps connection, 1TB Bandwidth, Frankfurt(DE) or Miami(FL-US), €9.95EUR/Year

Order Miami(FL-US)
    Order Frankfurt(DE-EU)

Nice offer.
    Is this recurring?

• can u apply this for the existing offers ?

• Hey, thanks for the offer. When can delivery be expected?

• I use too recommended this provider until they lost all my data with failed raid...

• @jugganuts said:
    I use too recommended this provider until they lost all my data with failed raid...

+1

• @jugganuts said:
    I use too recommended this provider until they lost all my data with failed raid...

This could happen to any provider. Never heard of backups?

Thanked by 1virtono

@german_psycho said:

@virtono said:

Order Miami(FL-US)
    Order Frankfurt(DE-EU)

Nice offer.
    Is this recurring?

Yes, it's recurring. No coupon needed!

Thanked by 1german_psycho
  • @JohnFilch123 said:

@jugganuts said:

This could happen to any provider. Never heard of backups?

Funny first thing everyone foams at the mouth to say...
    Yes I have backups

Down time results in lose of my time setting everything up which I do value my time.
    And my clients hosting services with them are less forgiving... Some hosting several higher packages.

With no answer except heres a free month on your services...

Plenty of hosts provide better experiences.

• @jugganuts said:

Down time results in lose of my time setting everything up which I do value my time.
    And my clients hosting services with them are less forgiving... Some hosting several higher packages.

You provided "high end" services to client on a LE machine, and are now complaining?
    Not usre I understand the point here.

• @vyas11 said:

@jugganuts said:

You provided "high end" services to client on a LE machine, and are now complaining?
    Not usre I understand the point here.

I didn't say anything about offering high end services...

And I'm pretty sure I said my clients host directly with virtono but several larger packages... Not just LE packages

I'm just sharing my poor experience.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

• So far my feelings about this provider are mixed.

The VPS was setup very fast after ordering, but the control panel was unreachable.
    Opened a ticket, took some hours for them to fix it. But everything worked fine yesterday evening.

Today I can't reach my VPS. No ping response, nothing. Tried rebooting, but still n/a.
    Will have to open another ticket asking what's going on.. Not the best experience yet for a new customer.

@german_psycho said:
    So far my feelings about this provider are mixed.

The VPS was setup very fast after ordering, but the control panel was unreachable.
    Opened a ticket, took some hours for them to fix it. But everything worked fine yesterday evening.

Today I can't reach my VPS. No ping response, nothing. Tried rebooting, but still n/a.
    Will have to open another ticket asking what's going on.. Not the best experience yet for a new customer.

Sorry to hear that, please PM me with your email address or ticket no and I will check it out.

• This is a treacherous business. They refused to pay affiliate commissions. My friend zhujiwiki.com is an honest farmer, and you deceived him.

• virtoNO - always slow disk speeds

• I heard that the computer room in San Jose could not pay the rent, and the server was kicked out of the room.

@Robinson said:
    This is a treacherous business. They refused to pay affiliate commissions. My friend zhujiwiki.com is an honest farmer, and you deceived him.

We haven't refused to pay affiliate income, I am not aware of any situation till now. Ask your friend to contact us and we'll take a look over his account.

@Robinson said:
    I heard that the computer room in San Jose could not pay the rent, and the server was kicked out of the room.

Lool... how could you come up with such fake statements? Where did you hear that?
    Our San Jose location is working, there was just a network issue, that didn't only affect us, but many other datacenters after November 25th. Everything is working fine right now in all of our locations, San Jose included.