Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

noez.de - VPS (KVM/LXC) hosted in Frankfurt/Germany
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

noez.de - VPS (KVM/LXC) hosted in Frankfurt/Germany

noezdenoezde Member, Patron Provider

About us

noez.de is a prepaid based VPS, webspace and dedicated server provider, with high-quality hardware located in premium data centers in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
We have been providing hosting services since 2012.

VPS offers

KVM 1 SSD

1 CPU Core
2 GB RAM
20 GB SSD
1000 GB Bandwidth
10 Gbits/s Node
1 IPv4 + IPv6
€5.25/mo

KVM 1 HDD

1 CPU Core
2 GB RAM
40 GB HDD
1000 GB Bandwidth
10 Gbits/s Node
1 IPv4 + IPv6
€4.50/mo

LXC 1 SSD

1 CPU Core
2 GB Ram
20 GB SSD
1000 GB Bandwidth
1 Gbits/s Node
1 IPv4 + IPv6
€4.25/mo

LXC 1 HDD

1 CPU Core
2 GB Ram
40 GB HDD
1000 GB Bandwidth
1 Gbits/s Node
1 IPv4 + IPv6
€3.50/mo

Test IPs

KVM: 5.230.28.83
LXC: 5.230.69.215

Features

100% prepaid
Toll-free payment
Additional IPv4 for €1.50/mo
We are not a reseller
DDoS protection (up to 1 Tbit/s)
Many useful tools
Instant access to your server immediately after payment (depends on stock)
Two-factor-authentication
24/7 monitoring and technical support

noezPoints

We also offer a discount system called "noezPoints". With every purchase you will be credited with points, which can be redeemed for a discount for later purchases.

Payment Methods

All servers are based on the prepaid principle. So you don‘t need to worry about endless contracts.
We accept Alipay, Amazon Pay, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Apple Pay, Bank Transfer, Google Wallet, Klarna, Mastercard, Maestro, Paypal, Paysafecard, Visa, Stripe, Sofortüberweisung, EPS, SEPA, Barzahlen, Giropay, przelewy24 and iDEAL.

If you have any questions, please feel free to open a ticket on www.noez.de.

Comments

• The worst provider I have seen. I have bought several years ago, after paid, they ask a German phone to verify and no refund.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@triaqu said:
    The worst provider I have seen. I have bought several years ago, after paid, they ask a German phone to verify and no refund.

I’ll escalate this to @deank - he’ll provide you with the best possible solution.

• The end is nigh.

• Wrong account.

• @thedp said:

@triaqu said:
    The worst provider I have seen. I have bought several years ago, after paid, they ask a German phone to verify and no refund.

I’ll escalate this to @deank - he’ll provide you with the best possible solution.

No need now, I just hate their trick.

• @triaqu said:

Don't know how this automatically makes them "worst provider". Did you indicate your country as Germany when signing up?

• This is overpriced and nodes are oversold from my experience. Cannot really recommend either, unless you depend on prepaid billing.

• @tetech said:

@triaqu said:

Don't know how this automatically makes them "worst provider". Did you indicate your country as Germany when signing up?

This is True with the Phone Verify
    1€ pay and Phone Veri come

i have with a Vodafon Ano Sim(2016) try and the one with the cell phone veri has booked

• @tetech said:

@triaqu said:

The point is they ask a phone verify after you paid.

• noezdenoezde Member, Patron Provider

This has already changed some time ago. You can also skip / reject the verification at any time. There is no obligation for this. But then there is no payment via Paypal or direct debit available. All other common payment methods are still available.

• Total trash hoster. Might as well donate the money.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

This is completely a trash/shit company in Germany. I can't recall all the incidents but firstly I got stuck with their verification system (not like I couldn't provide documents), they have a shitty sms verification system which doesn't support most of the countries mobile phones. Then, I contacted support, they told they would manually verify it & took 8-10 days to do that (I paid 10 Euro in the first chance as payment needed to be made prior provisioning). Then, I have VPS Auto-shutdown problems, so I let them know. They really didn't care about it. Then, I asked for refund after 4-5 days. They told they don't have any refund policy, after some argument, they told to write me a letter to them & send it physically 🤭 in 2018 ! This company NOEZ doesn't hold the minimum quality to be on LET.

Thanked by 2fLoo Kevinjoa

Tim Kranz was the name of that person who was talking rubbish in the whole period.

Just checked the emails.

1. Paid on 19/04/2017
    2. Asked support for SMS on the same day 19/04/2017.
    3. Sent last Email that you can't solve your problem, so please refund me (this was verification problem) - 30/04/2017.
    4. Tim told that No IDs will be accepted other than SMS Verification, this is their rule - 09/05/2017.
    5. Account was verified by Marius Cremer on 10/05/2017 by a Manual Phone Call to My Number.
    6. The VPS they provisioned was giving me so pain, the IO Speed was 1 MB/s & many mire problems.
    7. Asked Refund, denied & then VPS Suspended without any prior notification showing the reason Ddos Attack & some other problems.

So, before trying out this company, keep some funds in your trash bin & start using.

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: This company NOEZ doesn't hold the minimum quality to be on LET.

What you described here means they're a perfect fit for LET, warm welcome!

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Just checked the emails.

I paid 20EUR at 3/29/2017,because they only accept german numbers to verify, so I can't even login to the control pannel.when I ask refund, they ask 5EUR fee plus 35 perent of the paid amount, it mean they only refund 8EUR of 20EUR.
    They even provide false prof to PayPal.
    What a trash living with cheat so many years.

@triaqu said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Just checked the emails.

I paid 20EUR at 3/29/2017,because they only accept german numbers to verify, so I can't even login to the control pannel.when I ask refund, they ask 5EUR fee plus 35 perent of the paid amount, it mean they only refund 8EUR of 20EUR.
    They even provide false prof to PayPal.
    What a trash living with cheat so many years.

Same here.

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: This company NOEZ doesn't hold the minimum quality to be on LET.

What you described here means they're a perfect fit for LET, warm welcome!

Was it a sarcastic comment ?? 🤔

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: Was it a sarcastic comment ?? 🤔

It's the sad reality, but yeah. :/

Thanked by 1webcraft

Once again: We have taken the feedback from the past very seriously, especially from international customers. We have optimized and simplified the telephone verification especially for international customers. In addition, the verification can now be skipped completely if there are problems. We have optimized these steps because we are allowed to serve more and more customers from abroad. We started out as a provider only for the German market and of course we are happy about international response and feedback. If there are any problems with the verification, our customer service will be happy to assist you.

• fLoofLoo Member
    edited October 2020

Also, as from myself as german resident, i can confirm all previous raised suspicions. I'd also skip this offer because IMHO noez lacks knowledge on multiple levels. Sorry but you guys still act like this is a hobby.

edited October 2020

@noezde said:
    Once again: We have taken the feedback from the past very seriously, especially from international customers. We have optimized and simplified the telephone verification especially for international customers. In addition, the verification can now be skipped completely if there are problems. We have optimized these steps because we are allowed to serve more and more customers from abroad. We started out as a provider only for the German market and of course we are happy about international response and feedback. If there are any problems with the verification, our customer service will be happy to assist you.

You should first offer 1-2 months trial to the people whom you made suffer with PayPal dispute by providing fake documents. None is going to believe you in this LET community & I personally will always be there to save the community from your shitty service until proven good quality. Yes, if you don't need customers from LET, that a different topic. There are tons of providers from Germany (phpfriends, netcup, hetzner cloud, fastpipe, avoro etc.) who are way better than you in terms of service & performance.

Thanked by 2Kevinjoa webcraft
  • Looks like a wrap.

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@noezde said:

You should first offer 1-2 months trial to the people whom you made suffer with PayPal dispute by providing fake documents. None is going to believe you in this LET community & I personally will always be there to save the community from your shitty service until proven good quality. Yes, if you don't need customers from LET, that a different topic. There are tons of providers from Germany (phpfriends, netcup, hetzner cloud, fastpipe, avoro etc.) who are way better than you in terms of service & performance.

Sure, no problem. Just send me a private message with your customer number and we will gladly comply with your request regarding the test.

• @noezde said:
    Sure, no problem. Just send me a private message with your customer number and we will gladly comply with your request regarding the test.

Providing free services won't restore your reputation. I wouldn't ever trust you or suggest someone your fake services.

Thanked by 1Mahfuz_SS_EHL
  • webcraftwebcraft Member
    edited October 2020

@alexvolk said:
    Providing free services won't restore your reputation. I wouldn't ever trust you or suggest someone your fake services.

Well, people can change so can providers. Unfortunately, noez hasn't changed imo. They're still as bad as they always used to be, just slightly more expensive.

Thanked by 2Mahfuz_SS_EHL triaqu

@webcraft said:

@alexvolk said:

Well, people can change so can providers. Unfortunately, noez hasn't changed imo. They're still as bad as they always used to be, just slightly more expensive.

You got any recent service ? Can you update us with your experience ?

• webcraftwebcraft Member
    edited October 2020

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@webcraft said:

@alexvolk said:

Have two of their LXC containers. Very slowly during peak time at evening ECT but off peak time average performance. I have no proof but I guess they're massively overselling and there are many kiddy gameservers hosted (because it's prepaid) and thus performance reduces. Support is in most cases like chatting with a chat bot, no personal/individual approach to solve the problem. The pricing for higher nic burst is ridiculous since you can't even use the full speed of the cheapest configuration most of the time. Uptime has been quite stable so far (haven't monitored but didn't noticed any outages yet).

• kh81kh81 Member
    edited October 2020

@webcraft said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@webcraft said:

@alexvolk said:

Have two of their LXC containers. Very slowly during peak time at evening ECT but off peak time average performance. I have no proof but I guess they're massively overselling and there are many kiddy gameservers hosted (because it's prepaid) and thus performance reduces.

They used to be a Minecraft hoster after all. I remember when I had a promo server when they had a WHMCS clone panel which they claimed to be self written. The server kept going down and had issues, I didn't even bother to renew it even though it was really cheap. Also please consider that they have a really bad reputation in German hosting communities.

Unfortunately it seems like nothing has changed. The website just looks a lot better now.

@kh81 said:

@webcraft said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@webcraft said:

@alexvolk said:

Have two of their LXC containers. Very slowly during peak time at evening ECT but off peak time average performance. I have no proof but I guess they're massively overselling and there are many kiddy gameservers hosted (because it's prepaid) and thus performance reduces.

They used to be a Minecraft hoster after all. I remember when I had a promo server when they had a WHMCS clone panel which they claimed to be self written. The server kept going down and had issues, I didn't even bother to renew it even though it was really cheap. Also please consider that they have a really bad reputation in German hosting communities.

Unfortunately it seems like nothing has changed. The website just looks a lot better now.

We don't have a WHMCS clone but we use WHMCS, we also don't claim to be self-written, that would be ridiculous as it is obvious.

But until 2018 we did indeed use our own panel, which we developed in very long manual work using CakePHP. It simply turned out that the development time for an own panel was not worth it. For this reason we switched to WHMCS in 2018 and have focused on our own modules.

We are constantly optimizing our services and the experience for customers, should you have any feedback, we are very grateful for it. Please send us an email to [email protected] with a link to the thread, if you want us to fix something. Only with honest and constructive feedback we can continue to grow and learn.

We are sure that we can find a solution for everyone. It is not for nothing that we have been active in the hosting market since 2012 and we want to continue to do so in 10 years, we are convinced that we have not always done everything right in the past, which we have already admitted in the comments of older threads here, but we are also convinced that we have improved enormously in the last few years, especially in the area of internationalization, which we have neglected for a long time (problems with telephone verification for example)

With the help of your feedback we were able to completely eliminate this major criticism by making telephone verification internationally compatible and later even making it optional.