Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[DeinServerHost] Ryzen 3700X LET Dedicated Deals - VPS from 1€/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[DeinServerHost] Ryzen 3700X LET Dedicated Deals - VPS from 1€/mo

ChristianDSHChristianDSH Member, Host Rep

DeinServerHost is a german dedicated / game / vps hosting provider founded in 2013. We aim to offer you a high quality service for an affordable price.

Currently we are having a special dedicated server deal only published on LET.

AMD Ryzen LET
Ryzen 3700X CPU (8 Cores 16 Threads)
32GB DDR4 RAM
1TB HDD
1Gbit/s uplink
30TB FairUse Traffic Flat
1x IPv4 (more for 1,20€/mo)
1x IPv6 /112

40€ (46,65USD)/mo 0€ Setup

https://deinserverhost.de/store/cart.php?a=add&pid=463

Upgrades:

2TB HDD 2€/mo (2,33$)
120GB SSD 2€/mo (2,33$)
250GB SSD 3€/mo (3,50$)
500GB SSD 5€/mo (5,83$)
1000GB SSD 10€/mo (11,67$)

64GB RAM 8€/mo (9,33$)

We also have a Budget IPv6 KVM VPS, which we call KVM NVMe Flex

1 Intel Xeon / AMD Epyc vCore
1GB RAM
10GB SSD
1x IPv6
250GB Bandwidth @ 100Mbit/s

1€ (1,17$) /mo
IPv4 available as addon for 1€/mo
https://deinserverhost.de/store/cart.php?a=add&pid=447

All our servers are currently hosted in Germany, Frankfurt am Main and come with Combahton (Fastpipe) DDoS Protection.

Thanked by 3Ganonk amsaal kkrajk

Comments

• amsaalamsaal Member
    edited September 2020

in past i had problems with ddos protection. but it was back in 2019 i dont know if there is a change. i was your customer and many times server was not accessible

Thanked by 1fendix
  • Im actually your client i have 3 servers with you its been 1 year now and i highly recommend Deinserverhost to anyone , i admit they Support its perfect and their speed network its so fast. I didnt have any problem with ddos so far so i think you are making a good job and continue like this Chris :)

Thanked by 2ChristianDSH amsaal
  • That is very nice deal in Ryzen 3700X offer. :p

• ChristianDSHChristianDSH Member, Host Rep

@amsaal said:
    in past i have problems with ddos protection. but it was back in 2019 i dont know if there is a change. i was your customer and many times server was not accessible

We're also currently undergoing the preparation for another ddos protection solution based on Arbor. I'll send you a DM as soon as the beta testing starts :smiley:

• @ChristianDSH said: 250GB Bandwidth @ 100Mbit/s

That's..that's a bit low..

• @ChristianDSH said:

@amsaal said:
    in past i have problems with ddos protection. but it was back in 2019 i dont know if there is a change. i was your customer and many times server was not accessible

We're also currently undergoing the preparation for another ddos protection solution based on Arbor. I'll send you a DM as soon as the beta testing starts :smiley:

i submitted a ticket :) as per your colleague. waiting for kind reply :)

@sgheghele said:

@ChristianDSH said: 250GB Bandwidth @ 100Mbit/s

That's..that's a bit low..

Unfortunately bandwidth isn't next to free for us.

Thanked by 3amsaal kkrajk donko
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Got an LG up?

@thedp said:
    Got an LG up?

Sure, here you go: https://lg.deinserverhost.de/

Thanked by 1DP
  • dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@ChristianDSH said: 30TB FairUse Traffic Flat

What's this? :)
    Typically a "Traffic Flat" means unmetered traffic. What's your definition of a 30 TB Traffic Flat? Is the port throttled after 30TB? And what means "Fair Use" in conjunction with a bandwidth volume?

Maybe some other definition of the included traffic could make things more obvious. :)

Anyways, nice to see some decent priced Ryzen offers out of Frankfurt!

• As you are mostly doing gameservers:

ECC ram or non-ECC ram? (for the dedicated one)

@OhJohn said:
    As you are mostly doing gameservers:

ECC ram or non-ECC ram? (for the dedicated one)

For the Ryzen lineup we're currently using non-ECC RAM, we can do ECC as well, but that would increase the cost, Gameservers don't really need ECC Memory.

@dfroe said: And what means "Fair Use" in conjunction with a bandwidth volume?

FairUse means that you are not allowed to do Bandwidth heavy things like Filesharing / Torrents / Speedtest Servers etc.
    Normal usage, like VPS Hosting, Gameservers, Voiceservers, Websites is allowed.

• @ChristianDSH said: FairUse means that you are not allowed to do Bandwidth heavy things like Filesharing / Torrents / Speedtest Servers etc.

Yeah but 'flat' still implies not a 30TB?

• fLoofLoo Member
    edited September 2020

@hzr said:

@ChristianDSH said: FairUse means that you are not allowed to do Bandwidth heavy things like Filesharing / Torrents / Speedtest Servers etc.

Some time ago, many german providers said they got a "XX TB Flat" which is super dumb and only for marketing purposes. It means u'll get 30TB traffic and afterwards a throttled port with still unlimited traffic. Pure marketing BS.

• @fLoo said:

@hzr said:

@ChristianDSH said: FairUse means that you are not allowed to do Bandwidth heavy things like Filesharing / Torrents / Speedtest Servers etc.

Some time ago, many german providers said they got a "XX TB Flat" which is super dumb and only for marketing purposes. It means u'll get 30TB traffic and afterwards a throttled port with still unlimited traffic. Pure marketing BS.

So, add the word "then" and then all is right in the world?

I'd much prefer throttled over suspended or overage charges.

Thanked by 2ChristianDSH chrisp

Due to request of users we've now added the option for a second SSD in the dropdown.

• Would be great if you could add CentOS 8

@jmgcaguicla said:
    Would be great if you could add CentOS 8

You can already choose CentOS 8 in the reinstallation overview :)

• Hello, I am one of your customers. I am using a VMWare virtualized VPS. I hope you can add VNC functions to this series.

• Server does not have NAT ipv4 ports?
    Does it have an ipv4 output?