Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Searching for Romania/Bulgaria or Moldova Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Searching for Romania/Bulgaria or Moldova Server

alexgoldalexgold Member, Host Rep

Hi!
I need 2 servers in Romania/Bulgaria or Moldova with DDoS Protection.

right now I have this offer (1 server):

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v2 3.30GHz
16 GB RAM
Unmetered Bandwidth
1000 Mbps shared
120 GB SSD and 3TB SATA
DDoS Protection
€ 49/m

If someone got a better offer, around 60-80erous. I'll glad to hear.

Thanks!
Alex.

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    Thanked by 1HostSailor
  • RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR
    edited September 2020
  • Bulgaria: AlphaVPS - https://alphavps.com/dedicated-servers.html

I haven't information about their DDoS Protection (have or not), You should ask it from their support. Their VPS is really good, I haven't experience with dedicated machines.

• AlexHost (https://alexhost.com/) is a well established hoster. Never tried them by myself, but they seem to be good. If you're searching for offshore hoster, try veesp in Moscow or 2x4.

• @fendix said:
    AlexHost (https://alexhost.com/) is a well established hoster. Never tried them by myself, but they seem to be good. If you're searching for offshore hoster, try veesp in Moscow or 2x4.

Heard a lot of good about Alexhost. They're on SEO forums among other places. DMCA doesn't seem to be an issue and they advertise themselves as 'offshore' openly.

• @titus said:
    Bulgaria: AlphaVPS - https://alphavps.com/dedicated-servers.html

I haven't information about their DDoS Protection (have or not), You should ask it from their support. Their VPS is really good, I haven't experience with dedicated machines.

maybe alpha VPS are alpharack. which recent big scam and thousand of customers ruin their money.
    search on these forums about alpharack. you find a thread which is a very big scam happed.

• yes, Alexhost is good, very stable
    i am on vps 100mb bandwidth
    but don’t try abuse, spam or phising
    they are very strict and experienced in handling it

• This topic has too much Alex in it.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker
    edited September 2020

@mhosting_in said:
    maybe alpha VPS are alpharack. which recent big scam and thousand of customers ruin their money.

Yeah, but maybe AlphaVPS is a hoster from Alpha Centauri? Stop spreading "maybe" BS!

A quite experienced friend of mine has services, both VPS and dedi, with AlphaVPS since multiple years and he likes them a lot and praises them.

@alexgold

If you look for quality, no fooling around, and good support -> AlphaVPS
    If lowest price is your priority -> Virtono

I don't know about their anti-DDOS capabilities but AlphaVPS has their dedis in a central and prime colo and Virtono might be in a good colo too, so getting some kind of protection should be feasible.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • LET's invite @AlexBarakov here? Would you please tell us about DDoS?

And joining the above - alexhost are good, know them for many years from the beginning, deserve to try.

• SCAM_DONT_BUYSCAM_DONT_BUY Member
    edited September 2020

@mhosting_in said: maybe alpha VPS are alpharack. which recent big scam and thousand of customers ruin their money.
    search on these forums about alpharack. you find a thread which is a very big scam happed.

No!

AlphaVPS is great, and has nothing to do with RackNerd/AlphaRacks.
    It's our usual go-to provider if we need anything in BG.

• @mhosting_in said:

@titus said:

Stop spreading lies. AlphaVPS is NOT AlphaRacks. AlphaVPS is what I personally have been using for Bulgarian VPS for years and its super reliable.

Thanked by 1titus
  • NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@alexgold Voxility and M247 or their customers (HostSailor, FlokiNET) in Romania and Trabia Network in Moldova are you only affordable options in the region. Only big providers are able to offer DDoS protection, so there is not a secret small provider who does.

It has been like a decade since they went "legit".

@Romanov007 said: Heard a lot of good about Alexhost. They're on SEO forums among other places. DMCA doesn't seem to be an issue and they advertise themselves as 'offshore' openly.

They have a shitty network (single-homed Cogent) and you are guaranteed to get dirty neighbors. Only useful to host low-profile abuse.

@titus said: AlphaVPS

I don't think they have DDoS protection, at least not significant.

• alexhost user there, it is good provider. Not sure if @cociu can offer ddos protected IPs. Maybe you can use this https://wiki.buyvm.net/doku.php/gre_tunnel

• @mhosting_in said:

@titus said:

LoL, @AlexBarakov

• mhosting_inmhosting_in Member
    edited September 2020

@yokowasis said:

@mhosting_in said:

@titus said:

LoL, @AlexBarakov

brand name "ALPHA" WHY used by other companies.
    what is Copywrite, trademark?
    is anyone can open too many companies with few words changes?
    can someone open website/company like facebook=facecopy, instagram=instakg,whatsapps=justapps.

• AC_FanAC_Fan Member
    edited September 2020

@mhosting_in said:

@yokowasis said:

@mhosting_in said:

@titus said:

LoL, @AlexBarakov

can someone open website/company like facebook=facecopy, instagram=instakg,whatsapps=justapps.

Respected fool,
    Kindly stop acting like an idiot.

Thanks and regards,
    Everybody.

• yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited September 2020

@mhosting_in said:

@yokowasis said:

@mhosting_in said:

@titus said:

LoL, @AlexBarakov

Well yes. Instalogo, Instaweb, instacoffee. Facetime, etc. I mean look at the word hosting / host. People use it in their company name, including you. Did you get sued ?

Heck, in my country, there's a brand called Superman. And DC can't do shit against it. Because that brand is already registered in my country, way before DC Comics

• no, don;t play the god, it's very dengerous
    alpaha>king>etc

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited September 2020

Hey guys!

Thank you for the mentions and the kind comments towards us!

That being said, I'd like to point out that AlphaVPS is NOT AlphaRacks and has never been related in any way to AlphaRacks. AlphaVPS is a brand name that we've chosen in 2013. I do not think that we infringe any copyrighted terms with it, as well.

In regards to DDoS protection in Bulgaria - we have options for filtering through Radware hardware appliances, however it's priced a lot higher and is not suitable for the lower end market. We're currently in the process of rolling out a second massive network upgrade, which will bring DDoS protection to budget plans as well. Although with Corona this year, I don't want to give ETAs.

Thanked by 2pedagang titus
  • Using AlexHost several months, cheapest VPS as a staging server. At first there were issues with lower transfer speeds to the US and back. But looks like they did something with their connectivity a month or two ago. Now transfer speeds are twice as better. The VPS itself is stable.

• HostSailorHostSailor Member, Patron Provider

Our Romania based dedis are starting from $40.95
    and here are the lowest specs

RAM: 8GB DDR3
    HDD: 1TB Enterprise SATA / 128GB SSD
    Connection: 1Gbit
    Bandwidth: 5TB outgoing
    Bandwidth: Free incoming
    IPV4 addresses: 1 included
    IPV6 addresses: /64 or /48
    Control: IPMI included
    DDoS Protected: 20 Gbps included
    CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) E3-1231-V3 @ 3.4 GHz
    Cores: 4

• @AC_Fan said:

@mhosting_in said:

@yokowasis said:

@mhosting_in said:

@titus said:

LoL, @AlexBarakov

Respected fool,

Thanks and regards,
    Everybody.

recently Cpanel company sue one company that is using free Cpanel hosting.
    so mind your language and this is a discussion group everybody is free to question/answer.
    we don't like fool/idiot words in any forum.

• @mhosting_in said:

@AC_Fan said:

@mhosting_in said:

@yokowasis said:

@mhosting_in said:

@titus said:

LoL, @AlexBarakov

Respected fool,

Thanks and regards,
    Everybody.

so mind your language and this is a discussion group everybody is free to question/answer.

That case was significantly different.
    I'll start paying attention to my language when you start using your brain.
    Who's "we" here? Because I don't see anybody supporting your inane comments.

• yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited September 2020

@mhosting_in said:

@AC_Fan said:

@mhosting_in said:

@yokowasis said:

@mhosting_in said:

@titus said:

LoL, @AlexBarakov

Respected fool,

Thanks and regards,
    Everybody.

That guy literally use CPANEL LOGO. He's literally want to misguide people by using cpanel name. Totally different. It's like buying gooogle.com. Of course google will sue his ass and seize the domain.

Just admin you're wrong or silence. That's better than defending false information. There is a term for that

CMIIW , I STAND CORRECTED

• @mhosting_in said:

@AC_Fan said:

@mhosting_in said:

@yokowasis said:

@mhosting_in said:

@titus said:

LoL, @AlexBarakov

Respected fool,

Thanks and regards,
    Everybody.

Im surprised that you confuse Alphavps and Alpharacks cuz You joined this fourm in 2016.
    Maybe you bought your account? (I guess as you did)

• surprised that you confuse Alphavps and Alpharacks cuz You joined this fourm in 2016.
    Maybe you bought your account? (I guess as you did)

our account is genuine.

• Alphavps is Prem alpha.

Too bad scammy company decided to appropriate the alpha prefix.

• ShazanShazan Member, Host Rep

@mhosting_in said:

You know that "alpha" is just a letter of the greek alphabet, right?

• I think you can try FriendHosting since they are respond in a very fast way and having Promo tday20 now, so you can have a try.
    I think the only drawback is that they only provide 100Mbit unmetered network.

Also, they provide Looking glass: http://lg-bg.friendhosting.net/

I have set up a speedtest with the starter VDS: http://fh.nonev.win:6688/

Click this link if my information helps you: https://my.friendhosting.net/pl.php?20494