Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cPanel Master Reseller with Python
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cPanel Master Reseller with Python

Hello,

I hope you are fine. One of my friend wants to buy cPanel Master Reseller hosting along with Python App and Terminal.
Budget: $3-$5/month
Good Uptime required

Comments

• GBIGBI Member, Host Rep

Hi pakhost,

I don't think you will find any master reseller accounts anymore, there's been a big shift away from this due to multiple reasons; changes to cPanel licensing and security concerns to name a few.

With that budget my suggestion to you would be to look for a low end VPS with free DirectAdmin, there's plenty of prem providers here so you just have to shop around. But bare in mind a low end VPS probably won't go far in terms of "master reselling".

Good luck with the search!

• There are still people out there selling Master Reseller account starting at 5cPanels and able to buy more, usually $5 for another 10 panels. But for $3-$5/month that is a no go.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Ah, the typical "Looking for a friend".

The Internet rarely moves on, eh.

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

Heroku for $7/month? Super easy, CI/CD, from Github. SSH access too.

• JasonMJasonM Member
    edited October 2021

there's one master/alpha reseller account creator service/script. They're selling self-managed plan for $25+ per month. But it's quite more than your $3 budget.

• @TSFComputers said:
    There are still people out there selling Master Reseller account starting at 5cPanels and able to buy more, usually $5 for another 10 panels. But for $3-$5/month that is a no go.

Don't necro.

Thanked by 1lentro