Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CycloneServers.net | KVM | SEA | LAX |DAL| Starting at 25% Off
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CycloneServers.net | KVM | SEA | LAX |DAL| Starting at 25% Off

How's it going, folks! Cyclone Servers has been in business since 2013. We take our hosting business very seriously, and only want to offer our customers the best services possible. To do this, we have been upgrading our hardware and networking equipment in order for you to have the best experience.

You can test out our IP's with the IP's provided below.

NETWORK INFORMATION

Seattle WA: Test IPv4:207.244.151.34
North Carolina: Test iPv4: 23.92.219.77
Los Angeles: Test iPv4: 69.12.86.184
Dallas: Test iPv4:38.68.38.192

Our Features

Instant Activation (Subject to fraud checks)
One-click OS Install with ready templates - CentOS, Debian, Suse, Ubuntu and now Windows
Custom ISO - Use our available Windows & FreeBSD or bring your own ISO.
One-click CP Install - Available on our VPS Panel, cPanel, Plesk, Webuzo, Webmin, VestaCP, and more!.

Check out the following Promos:

25% Off on Dallas KVM (Recurring) - Dallas25

45% Off on Dallas KVM (First Month) - D7X7FDN8L5

36.5% Off on NC /Sea / Lax (Recurring) - Jack24

Our offers LA / NC / Sea :

KVM Hosting - KVM-512

1 vCore CPU
512 M
25 GB SSD Storage
1 Gbps Port Speed* (Shared)
500 GB Bandwidth Limit
1 IPv4 Address Included

Price - $3.50/m

KVM Hosting - KVM-1GB

2 vCore CPU
1 GB RAM DDR4
25 GB SSD Storage
1 TB Bandwidth Limit
1 IPv4 Address Included

Price - $4.44/m

KVM Hosting - KVM-2GB

2 vCore CPU
2 GB RAM
55 GB SSD Storage
2 TB Bandwidth Limit
1 IPv4 Address Included

Price - $5.07/m

KVM Hosting - KVM-4GB

4 vCore CPU
4 GB RAM DDR4
75 GB SSD Storage
4 TB Bandwidth Limit
1 IPv4 Address Included

Price - $6.98/m

Click here to view and order.

Our offers for Dallas :

KVM Hosting - KVM-1GB

2 vCore CPU
1 GB RAM DDR4
25 GB SSD Storage
10 Gbps Port Speed* (Shared)
1 TB Bandwidth Limit
1 IPv4 Address Included

Price - $5.24/m

KVM Hosting - KVM-2GB

2 vCore CPU
2 GB RAM
55 GB SSD Storage
10 Gbps Port Speed* (Shared)
2 TB Bandwidth Limit
1 IPv4 Address Included

Price - $5.99/m

Click here to view Dallas Plans!

[Extras]

Now accepting CC. (Stripe) and (BTC and More Crypto) - We are willing to create custom plans or upgrade individual specifications (such as disk space) for an additional fee. - We own ALL our own hardware.
DDOS Protection in all locations.

Thank you!!

Comments

• LA test IP is down.

• @bryce said:
    LA test IP is down.

Yes here is the corrected IP. 69.12.86.185

• After having their service for 3 months now. I can honestly say that this company is the best one I had so far. I have had CitadelServers. Zap Hosting and more. Nothing comes close to this company. It's literally so cheap and their hardware is really good cause I have all my servers running cheaper and better than the previous companies! I highly recommend you check this website out and make sure to purchase a server cause you are definitely missing out.

• Lol, nexusbytes's using same web template.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • hzrhzr Member

@Silentnimz said: I highly recommend you check this website out and make sure to purchase a server cause you are definitely missing out.

How are you affiliated with cycloneservers?

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@hzr said:

Take a guess. That guy registered with an email account on cycloneservers domain.

@Silentnimz said:
    After having their service for 3 months now. I can honestly say that this company is the best one I had so far. I have had CitadelServers. Zap Hosting and more. Nothing comes close to this company. It's literally so cheap and their hardware is really good cause I have all my servers running cheaper and better than the previous companies! I highly recommend you check this website out and make sure to purchase a server cause you are definitely missing out.

LOL. You literally registered with a cycloneservers email, and yet you are shilling. Both accounts warned.

Thanked by 3bdl donko zenki
  • @FAT32 said: Both accounts warned.

The provider has been banned in the past for shilling, perhaps warning is not enough?

• @FAT32 said:

@hzr said:

Take a guess. That guy registered with an email account on cycloneservers domain.

@Silentnimz said:
    After having their service for 3 months now. I can honestly say that this company is the best one I had so far. I have had CitadelServers. Zap Hosting and more. Nothing comes close to this company. It's literally so cheap and their hardware is really good cause I have all my servers running cheaper and better than the previous companies! I highly recommend you check this website out and make sure to purchase a server cause you are definitely missing out.

LOL. You literally registered with a cycloneservers email, and yet you are shilling. Both accounts warned.

You in a generous mood Sir..
    Let them off with a warning !

• @amadex1337 said:
    Lol, nexusbytes's using same web template.

Ain’t No shame fam. $15 bucks at theme forest. I am not a designer or coder and kinda cheapo :tongue:

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @seriesn said:

@amadex1337 said:

Ain’t No shame fam. $15 bucks at theme forest. I am not a designer or coder and kinda cheapo :tongue:

You're a premium lowend provider. Invest a little bit in design so you don't need to share template with beginners. Don't take me wrong. It's a positive advice.

• @FAT32 said:

Wait, what ? in the old days, we are doing freestyle seo. is this one of the change that @jbiloh started ?

• @FAT32 said: Take a guess. That guy registered with an email account on cycloneservers domain.

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • @amadex1337 said:

@seriesn said:

@amadex1337 said:

You're a premium lowend provider. Invest a little bit in design so you don't need to share template with beginners. Don't take me wrong. It's a positive advice.

Definitely not taking offense. It is more about priorities. Been itching me for sometimes tho. Hopefully soon :)

• Closed by op's request. Go figure ¯_(ツ)_/¯

This discussion has been closed.