Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

24khost.com gone?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

24khost.com gone?

RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

So, I went today to the 24khost.com website, and it's just showing their logo. Did they deadpool, or I am missing something?

@24khost

Comments

• Afaik they were hacked.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Weren't they hacked months ago?

• From what he posted on VPSB, he is very busy with his day job and working on a new site when time permits.

• My VPS with them is online without any noticed issue.

• Same, my VPS works well with 24K and I've been able to reinstall. Haven't really noticed that the site is down.

• Their billing/client area is working fine. Their site is but a static page - AFAIK, it's known and intentional state, not a result of some hack/whatever.

• skaska Member

@Master_Bo said:
    Their site is but a static page - AFAIK, it's known and intentional state, not a result of some hack/whatever.

More or less.

• C'est la vie...

• VPNVPN Member

@24khost is a fool anyway. Doesn't care about basic security even now after he got hacked he doesn't seem to understand that server security is his responsibility.

Thanked by 1DomainBop
  • RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

@OkieDoke said:
    24khost is a fool anyway. Doesn't care about basic security even now after he got hacked he doesn't seem to understand that server security is his responsibility.

Fool? I don't think so...

• @FtpIt_Radi said:
    Fool? I don't think so...

He most certainly is and everyone who has seen his entrance to LET knows that.

edited August 2013

Can you please enlighten me? Any other reason than the hack?

• VPNVPN Member

The hack alone is enough really. He relies on other people to ensure his customers information is secure when it should be his own number one priority.

I can't edit it :/.

• @FtpIt_Radi said:
    I can't edit it :/.

What would you like to have it changed to?

• @mpkossen said:
    What would you like to have it changed to?

"Let's all poke 24khost.com" maybe.

@joelgm said:

This