Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Summer Sale] €10/year KVM VPS in Dallas,TX(US) or Bucharest,RO(EU)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Summer Sale] €10/year KVM VPS in Dallas,TX(US) or Bucharest,RO(EU)

virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider

We are Virtono.com and sell both Managed(shared and dedicated ) and Unmanaged( Cloud VPS and dedicated) cloud hosting services.

Below you will find our Summer Sale offers to LET users. The prices are in Euros, so here is today's exchange rate: 1 Euro equals 1.14 US dollars.

------- Coupon Code ----------

Use summer2020 coupon at checkout and save 33% lifetime.
This coupon is available for ALL cloud servers - linux VPS, windows, and dedicated - from www.virtono.com website, not just for the offers posted here!

It applies for all billing cycles, even if the semi-annually & yearly billing cycles are already insanely discounted.

--------------------------------

KVM Virtualization - Cloud VPS

CLOUD VPS XS - €1.98/month with coupon code "summer2020"
Disk - 15GB SSD

Processor: 1 Core CPU

Memory: 512MB RAM

Connection: 1Gbps

1 IPv4 Address

1 IPv6 Address

1TB Bandwidth

Insane discount on yearly payment: €10/Year with coupon code "summer2020"

Order Cloud VPS XS

CLOUD VPS S - €2.65/month with coupon code "summer2020"

Disk - 25GB SSD

Processor: 1 core Cpu

Memory: 1GB RAM

1 IPv4 Address

1 IPv6 Address

Traffic: 2TB @ 1gbps

Insane discount on yearly payment: €15.88/Year with coupon code "summer2020"

Order Cloud VPS S

Hurry UP! This offer is very limited!

We operate 6 Cloud Locations: Bucharest, RO - Manchester, UK - The Hague, NL - Frankfurt, DE - Miami(FL), US & Dallas(TX), US. However, we will provide the current plans in the offer only in 2 of them, the other locations are Out of Stock because we are working on some upgrades. Available locations are:

Bucharest, RO

Download test: wget http://89.33.195.67/1000mb.bin -O /dev/null

Ping IPv4: 89.33.195.67 - IPv6: 2A04:9DC0:00C1:0007:0000:0000:34f9:4417

Dallas-TX, US

Download test: wget http://45.148.9.9/1000mb.bin -O /dev/null

Ping IPv4: 45.148.9.9 - IPv6: Not Ready Yet

Since our founding in 2014, we happily served thousand of clients from all over the world and we continually searched new ways to deliver on our mission: High Quality at Fair Prices. We are now very proud that we discovered and adjusted the right combination of qualitative and affordable web hosting solutions.

We built our team around colleagues with valuable experience in web hosting, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, and customer support. Our management has over 15 years of executive experience in Romanian's top telecom companies.

We have a new website and a new cloud platform. Top features for our new Cloud infrastructure includes:

1. Raid protected SSD storage( & clustered filesystem)
  2. Fast Network - Each node is connected to multiple 10Gb networks
  3. Internal IPs - your VPS can now "talk" with another VPS or virtual machine from the same datacenter through a private network.
  4. SSH Keys - are installed with just a few clicks from our cloud panel.
  5. Instant Activation - Your virtual server will be automatically provisioned after payment.
  6. Custom ISO - you can upload your own iso and install OS via VNC on cloud virtual machines and dedicated instances.

You can manage, get multiple IP addresses or upgrade your server directly from client area. We have also a cloud panel to: Reinstall OS, Stop/Start VPS, change configuration or setup rDNS.

The payment methods are PayPal, online Credit Card, Skrill, Bitcoin & Altcoins Bank Wire Transfer, AliPay, etc.

Thanked by 1Ganonk

Comments

• MurvMurv Member

Nice offers.
    By the by, you should take a look at your client area login page, one can simply login without even completing the captcha

• coldcold Member

only 1 ipv6 or 1 /64 ipv6 ?

• virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2020

@cold said:
    only 1 ipv6 or 1 /64 ipv6?

Only 1 ipv6. We would gladly provide /64, but there are some regions where the network configuration doesn't yet allow us to do that, but we are working on a fix. In Dallas, we cannot route IPv6 at all for example, but this is going to be fixed soon as well.

However, depending on the location, we might be able to provide /64 or at least we can provide more ipv6. So, if you need to, just open a ticket and ask for more.

@Murv said:
    Nice offers.
    By the by, you should take a look at your client area login page, one can simply login without even completing the captcha

thx, but we are aware of the issue, our developers are working on it.

Thanked by 1Murv
  • Whats mean Each node is connected to multiple 10Gb networks?
    Is the port 10gbps?
    But that state @1gbps

Thanks.

@youandri said:
    Whats mean Each node is connected to multiple 10Gb networks?
    Is the port 10gbps?
    But that state @1gbps

Thanks.

Each region cluster is formed by multiple nodes (or hypervisors), where your VM resides on .. each such node is connected via multiple 10Gbps interfaces(at least 2, in some regions, if the node hosts more VMs, have even 4x10gbps).

Considering this, we have the capability to provide a 10Gbps network connection to a VM. However, the Cloud VPS's in this offer have only a 1Gbps connection.
    We can upgrade the network for our dedicated instances and in some particular cases for custom orders of cloud VPS. If you need 10Gbps on your VM, you will have to open a ticket and we will consider upgrading your network.

• tetechtetech Member

Which datacenter are you using in Dallas?

• daffydaffy Member
    edited July 2020

I have two of the XS instances, one from BF last year and one from a few months ago.
    Both are performing well enough for my needs (NS and VPN) and 100% uptime (both in Bucharest).

The only shame is that the IP on the last one was blacklisted when I got it (the whole /24).
    The first one was fine up until their last promo when that /24 was blacklisted as well.
    No biggie for me since I don't mail from them, but still.

My 2 cents.

Thanked by 2tetech virtono
  • The Cloud VPS has dedicated CPU, SSD storage, and RAM Memory, just for you.

https://www.virtono.com/cloud-vps

I assume this can't be true for CPU, right?

@tetech said:

Dallas (DFW01) - Plano

Thanked by 2tetech kalimov622

@daffy said:
    I have two of the XS instances, one from BF last year and one from a few months ago.
    Both are performing well enough for my needs (NS and VPN) and 100% uptime (both in Bucharest).

The only shame is that the IP on the last one was blacklisted when I got it (the whole /24).
    The first one was fine up until their last promo when that /24 was blacklisted as well.

My 2 cents.

Hi,

Please open a ticket and we'll change your IPs.

Regards

• I use @virtono for quite a few of my clients! They do really good!

Thanked by 1virtono
  • tetechtetech Member

@virtono said:

@tetech said:

Dallas (DFW01) - Plano

That's a positive surprise. I was not expecting that answer.

• OujiOuji Member
    edited July 2020

Miami would be an instabuy for me... Maybe next time :(

• @virtono said:

@tetech said:

Dallas (DFW01) - Plano

What about Bucharest datacenter?

@kalimov622 said:

@virtono said:

@tetech said:

Dallas (DFW01) - Plano

What about Bucharest datacenter?

The Bucharest DC is M247 .

Thanked by 1kalimov622

@tetech said:

@virtono said:

@tetech said:

Dallas (DFW01) - Plano

That's a positive surprise. I was not expecting that answer.

I'm glad :)

@Ouji said:
    Miami would be an instabuy for me... Maybe next time :(

We're upgrading the location atm, we'll let you know once it's available again.

• daffydaffy Member

@virtono said:

@daffy said:

My 2 cents.

Hi,

Please open a ticket and we'll change your IPs.

Regards

Hi,
    Like I said, for me it's really of no importance and changing the IP for one of my nameservers is a lot more work :)
    This was just an FYI.

Can also add that the times I've had to ticket support they have answered quite fast and solved the issue immediately (PTR for IPv6).

/daffy

Thanked by 1virtono
  • tianyitianyi Member

@virtono Can you please fix the problem with ticket number #761759?

That's obviously your network problem.

• zenkizenki Member

I heard you were working on BGP sessions, is that supported yet?

• tetechtetech Member

Right now we've got no IPv4 network, nevermind IPv6 or BGP :o

Thanked by 1zenki
  • I have CLOUD VPS XS but the usable space is not more than 11gb after initial fresh OS install on vps. Though claimed to be 15gb, I purchased few months back.

• tetechtetech Member

@Merlincool said:
    I have CLOUD VPS XS but the usable space is not more than 11gb after initial fresh OS install on vps. Though claimed to be 15gb, I purchased few months back.

Show fdisk -l or equivalent. What 'usable space' you have is not relevant.

• @tetech said:

@Merlincool said:
    I have CLOUD VPS XS but the usable space is not more than 11gb after initial fresh OS install on vps. Though claimed to be 15gb, I purchased few months back.

Yes still I have 10.7 gb usable. I have nothing installed on it.

• tetechtetech Member

@Merlincool said:

@tetech said:

@Merlincool said:

• @tetech said:

@Merlincool said:

@tetech said:

@Merlincool said:

This shows 14.8 gb space.

Why does it get so much consumed even at first start? I had some 11.5 gb available at first start

• tetechtetech Member

@Merlincool said:

@tetech said:

@Merlincool said:

@tetech said:

@Merlincool said:

This shows 14.8 gb space.

Why does it get so much consumed even at first start? I had some 11.5 gb available at first start

I think main point is the host is providing you with what was promised.

Subtract some for swap partition and/or boot. Subtract some for initial OS usage. Subtract some if you start installing packages. The next place it goes is cache (on CentOS, du -sm /var/cache/yum can easily be 150MB). The next place is various logs, du -sm /var/log/*. Typically the last n (maybe n=4) kernels are kept, so the first few times you update the kernel that will increase disk by a bit.

• What's the usual setup time on these? I've been waiting 2 days now and still in a "pending" state.

• tetechtetech Member

@joereid said:
    What's the usual setup time on these? I've been waiting 2 days now and still in a "pending" state.

They've had some serious problems with IP addresses in Dallas.
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/165809/virtono-dallas-downtime-over-12-hours-unprofessional-service