Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Premium SSD VPS In Netherlands - KVM (Windows/Linux) Starting 3.49$- Hostshield.net
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Premium SSD VPS In Netherlands - KVM (Windows/Linux) Starting 3.49$- Hostshield.net

Hostshield_LTDHostshield_LTD Member, Patron Provider

HOSTSHIELD LTD - Your #1 Hosting Provider

Who are we ?

HostShield.net (Hostshield LTD) has been providing hosting solutions for the past 2 years. When Hostshield LTD started, the market was pretty saturated, we had lots of competitors providing the same services that we do.
Hostshield started thinking of a way to compete and prove itself in the market, so we started providing cheap vps (virtual private servers) and offering payment solutions that other companies did not offer. Our sales started increasing which made us grow rapidly within just few months. Customers were extremely happy and really liked our support given after sales, they also liked the way our services are activated instantly after payment. In 2019 we started offering dedicated servers due to the demand of our customers which was also greeted by a lot of sales. We are now still expanding and trying to offer our customers deals that they can never find on other sites. Our top priority is our customers because without them we wouldn’t have been here. We thank each one of you for trusting us and for using our services and we are looking to expand more with your help. Hostshield LTD will always provide high performance servers for the best prices and the best support.

Today we will be offering the current deals, please note that these offers are limited:

We accept Credit Cards, Debit Cards, BitCoin, Paypal and Perfect Money.

VPS Features:
- All of our vps are SSD empowered
- Control panel for vps management
- Our VPS nodes with Intel Xeon E5
- Instant VPS Activation

Our SSD Windows VPS deals:

Basic
- 2 CPU
- 2GB RAM
- 20GB SSD
- 1 IPV4
- 1TB bandwidth
- 1Gbps Port
- Instant Deployement
- Virtualization Type: KVM
- Coupon: LOWENDTALK
- Price: 3.99$ monthly
- Order Here: https://hostshield.net/link.php?id=5

Advanced
- 2 CPU
- 4GB RAM
- 40GB SSD
- 1 IPV4
- 1.5TB bandwidth
- 1Gbps Port
- Instant Deployement
- Virtualization Type : KVM
- Price: 5.99$ monthly
- Order Here: https://hostshield.net/link.php?id=6

Our SSD Linux VPS deals:

Basic
- 2 CPU
- 2GB RAM
- 20GB SSD
- 1 IPV4
- 1TB bandwidth
- 1Gbps Port
- Instant Deployement
- Price: 3.49$ monthly
- Order Here: https://hostshield.net/link.php?id=7

Advanced
- 2 CPU
- 4GB RAM
- 40GB SSD
- 1 IPV4
- 1.5TB bandwidth
- 1Gbps Port
- Instant Deployement
- Price: 4.99$ monthly
- Order Here: https://hostshield.net/link.php?id=8

Thanked by 1SCAM_DONT_BUY

Comments

• Scam scam scam scam scam

Thanked by 1miu
  • miumiu Member
    edited June 2020

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:
    Scam scam scam scam scam

Can 100% confirm what you claim.
    Stay away from these fckg scammers, their shits and save your money:
    Poor performance, and after a few weeks they will delete your (idling) server - without any reason, explanation, warning, nothing.. Very nice!!

SCAMMERS SCAMMERS SCAMMERS SCAMMERS SCAMMERS
    STAY AWAY STAY AWAY STAY AWAY STAY AWAY STAY AWAY

• Hostshield_LTDHostshield_LTD Member, Patron Provider

@miu said:

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:
    Scam scam scam scam scam

Can 100% confirm what you claim.
    Stay away from these fckg scammers, their shits and save your money:
    Poor performance, and after a few weeks they will delete your (idling) server - without any reason, explanation, warning, nothing.. Very nice!!

SCAMMERS SCAMMERS SCAMMERS SCAMMERS SCAMMERS
    STAY AWAY STAY AWAY STAY AWAY STAY AWAY STAY AWAY

Hi dear, can you please tell us the issue you encountered with us ? And please if you can provide proof as well. We never terminate any of our clients services before due date unless there is massive abuse reports generating from his server.

• miumiu Member
    edited June 2020

@Hostshield_LTD said:

Hi dear, can you please tell us the issue you encountered with us ? And please if you can provide proof as well. We never terminate any of our clients services before due date unless there is massive abuse reports generating from his server.

DEAR LIAR & SCAMMER - you probably not expected the proof, so enjoy it, here is it - you terminated prepaid IDLING server of my client, from nothing, no explanation, no reason:

"We never terminate any of our clients services before due date"

YES SURE... have a nice day... and continue in lying next....

and LET should remove provider TAG of "provider" as you are - robbing people about their hard earned money !!!!!!!!!!

https://ibb.co/sWsnYQQ

![("ibb.co/sWsnYQQ")]

Thanked by 1Inglar

@miu said:

@Hostshield_LTD said:

DEAR LIAR & SCAMMER - you probably not expected the proof, so enjoy it, here is it - you terminated prepaid IDLING server of my client, from nothing, no explanation, no reason:

"We never terminate any of our clients services before due date"

YES SURE... have a nice day... and continue in lying next....

and LET should remove provider TAG of "provider" as you are - robbing people about their hard earned money !!!!!!!!!!

https://ibb.co/sWsnYQQ

![("ibb.co/sWsnYQQ")]

Thank you for providing the proof, i was able to retrieve your account information. I can see that your account was closed and service cancelled due to multiple spamming reports. Each VPS hostname you bought from us started with "mail.***.com" which clearly means that you used our services for spamming purposes. Please note that we judged based on abuse reports emails. We do not allow such activities on our network, i am sorry to see the way you are calling us scammers when you broke our terms of service.

• miumiu Member
    edited June 2020

@Hostshield_LTD said:

Thank you for providing the proof, i was able to retrieve your account information. I can see that your account was closed and service cancelled due to multiple spamming reports

not only did you delete the server for no reason - what fraudsters do, but you are also lying here, and you come up with an imaginary / fake story and reasons:

1) VPS was idling with clean OS, not used

Each VPS hostname you bought from us started with "mail.***.com"

2) Hmm very interesting, because: my client bought only 1 service by you (he could be idiot to order more from you )

Please provide - post here another his invoices about u are speaking :-))) (hmm.. you must first create any fake ones..)

3) ADDITIONALLY:
    Again you are lying

"multiple spamming reports"

you are entangled in your own lies still more and more

here is another proof shows you lie and you give a false reason now here in an effort to justify your misconduct

You never send his any alert / warning / email about any abuse/spamming that you are now speaking

https://ibb.co/QCNm7FW

I not will waste more time with liar and unserious "provider" as you are:
    Not only deleted server without reason, but now creating imagine fake reasons...

I posted here enough proofs what i claim - u deleted server without reason and now creating fake reasons here.. additionally

If is not enough for anybody, no problem sponsor them next.. instead support for honestly, serious, good and hardworking providers who worth your money (fortunately enough of them are here)

have a nice day, waste of time discuss with you more, when you come up with non-existent reasons

@miu said:

@Hostshield_LTD said:

Thank you for providing the proof, i was able to retrieve your account information. I can see that your account was closed and service cancelled due to multiple spamming reports

not only did you delete the server for no reason - what fraudsters do, but you are also lying here, and you come up with an imaginary / fake story and reasons:

1) VPS was idling with clean OS, not used

Each VPS hostname you bought from us started with "mail.***.com"

2) my client bought only 1 service by you (he could be idiot to order more from you )

Please provide - post here another his invoices about u are speaking :-))) (you must first create any fake ones..)

3) ADDITIONALLY:
    Again you are lying

"multiple spamming reports"

you are entangled in your own lies still more and more

here is another proof shows you lie and you give a false reason now here in an effort to justify your misconduct

You never send his any alert / warning / email about any abuse/spamming that you are now speaking

https://ibb.co/QCNm7FW

I not will waste more time with liar and unserious "provider" as you are:
    Not only deleted server without reason, but now creating image fake reasons...

I posted here enough proofs what i claim - u deleted server without reason and now creating fake reasons here.. additionally

If is not enough for anybody, no problem sponsor them next.. instead support for honestly, serious, good and hardworking providers who worth your money (fortunately enough of them are here)

have a nice day, waste of time discuss with you more, when you come up with non-existent reasons

Proof of your spamming servers:
    https://ibb.co/qnPmcKy

You are not welcome at Hostshield LTD, go find some other provider who allows spamming.

• miumiu Member
    edited June 2020

**You are terrible unreal liar: **

what you listed here - all these VPS was never ordered by us (by me or any my client) and absolutely unrelated to the mentioned user account

instead admit "we are sorry, apologies it was done by mistake or by our failure" + proposal for redress, u create insidious lies and invent now..

My last recommendation for all: stay away for this MEGA-LIAR and save your hard earned money, and rather support good and honest providers (for example listed in my signature) here and their hard good work

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Where the abuse reports at?

• miumiu Member
    edited June 2020

@thedp said:
    Where the abuse reports at?

His problem is that they not exists and now create fake reasons, explanations, reports and stupid pictures.. as above one.. that's all :-DDD

Alright just to make this clear for everyone, i am tired of defending my company. This user signed up under multiple accounts, i can see his he has 2 accounts which he is using, he mainly uses Perfect Money as a payment method and take advantage of our cheap servers for spamming purposes.
    First Proof that he has two accounts:
    https://ibb.co/7ytFj6b
    He always opens a ticket under his secondary account just to keep his main account clean, proof on his account that he got multiple abuse reports:
    https://ibb.co/1QLpbhC
    Please don't act smart and play the innocent here, i know what you are trying to do and admins should even ban you. You are just mad because you services got suspended for spamming and you are now trying to sales trash us. Go find someone else to mess with, i have all day long to defend my self.

• miumiu Member
    edited June 2020

Absolutely fictional stories and non-existent events that do not belong to the account where the VPS was canceled and about i was speaking.
    If you are not able explain why you deleted idling VPS then creating lies and fake reasons and imagine orders, vpses, spamming etc, absolutely not related with deleted one and original user account/person.
    I also do not have time for your insidious lies, only I just wanted to warn users not to foolishly stupid lose their hard earned money, that's all, it's not worth it for me to solve you or your "hosting"

• AndruAndru Member
    edited June 2020

In this days only girls are making reviews :))

This are true to ?

FAKE! FAKE! FAKE! FAKE!

Thanked by 2miu Inglar

@miu said:
    Absolutely fictional stories and non-existent events that do not belong to the account where the VPS was canceled and about i was speaking.
    If you are not able explain why you deleted idling VPS then creating lies and fake reasons and imagine orders, vpses, spamming etc, absolutely not related with deleted one and original user account/person.
    I also do not have time for your insidious lies, only I just wanted to warn users not to foolishly stupid lose their hard earned money, that's all, it's not worth it for me to solve you or your "hosting"

You have been exposed and now you are just talking non sense. You are not welcome at hostshield. Now cut this and go cry somewhere else, also do not warn users because not all users are spammers and frauders like you.

• AndruAndru Member

What about FAKE CUSTOMERS REVIEW on hostshield ?

• sanvitsanvit Member
    edited June 2020

@Hostshield_LTD said:
    Alright just to make this clear for everyone, i am tired of defending my company. This user signed up under multiple accounts, i can see his he has 2 accounts which he is using, he mainly uses Perfect Money as a payment method and take advantage of our cheap servers for spamming purposes.
    https://sharex.scdn.pw/2020/06/AJoAiWZvth.png (image replaced with blurred private info)
    He always opens a ticket under his secondary account just to keep his main account clean, proof on his account that he got multiple abuse reports:
    Please don't act smart and play the innocent here, i know what you are trying to do and admins should even ban you. You are just mad because you services got suspended for spamming and you are now trying to sales trash us. Go find someone else to mess with, i have all day long to defend my self.

Not here to bash or defend anybody, especially since I don't know both of them, nor I have seen them active on any of the LE forums, but

1. I still believe it's unprofessional to post user's email on an open forum even if they did send spam out. @Mods please remove the image that contains personal informations.
    2. The 2 accounts you posted doesn't connect to the user @miu, and the user in the screenshot is still set as active (and also seems to have services as well), while you said your account was closed, so either I'm not understanding your billing system, or you have said something wrong.
    3. And those testimonials, they do seem suspicious.
  • sanvitsanvit Member
    edited June 2020

OK, Ive re-read the post, and noticed something else as well.

In https://ibb.co/qnPmcKy you posted a screenshot with 11 servers, which makes me assume the user with the spam report is user #671 (since #1409 only has 6 services according to https://sharex.scdn.pw/2020/06/AJoAiWZvth.png ), yet you have sent abuse reports to #671 according to https://ibb.co/1QLpbhC which means I am not understanding your system properly, or there is something wrong here.

@sanvit said:

@Hostshield_LTD said:
    https://sharex.scdn.pw/2020/06/AJoAiWZvth.png (image replaced with blurred private info)

Not here to bash or defend anybody, especially since I don't know both of them, nor I have seen them active on any of the LE forums, but

1. I still believe it's unprofessional to post user's email on an open forum even if they did send spam out. @Mods please remove the image that contains personal informations.
    2. The 2 accounts you posted doesn't connect to the user @miu, and the user in the screenshot is still set as active (and also seems to have services as well), while you said your account was closed, so either I'm not understanding your billing system, or you have said something wrong.
    3. And those testimonials, they do seem suspicious.
    1. I did only post user's email on an open forum since the user started attacking us on a public post, he did not even PM us to resolve it. If he cares that much about his privacy then he shouldn't bring this out to public.
    2. These 2 accounts belongs to the user, i was able to retrieve his information from the screenshot he provided, it said yearly vps. I checked our yearly vps and matched his due dates with our current database. His account was closed for purchases, he cannot purchase our services anymore and his services are suspended.
    3. I can't force anyone to believe if these testimonials are real or fake. It just a matter of opinion to each one of you. You can do a google search to view our reviews

Finally, i don't need to defend my self anymore, everyone is free to purchase. I am not forcing anyone to purchase, and if he thinks we are scam he can go and leave a review on trustpilot or anywhere he wants, he can't just go here on our public post and starts talking non sense. Anyway he is trying to bash my thread with his friends and this is why:
    1- First he said i suspended his vps for no reason and he said he does not have any other services and that he was not warned of abuse report. Then i posted proof that he had multiple accounts with multiple services which was used for spamming and i showed clearly the emails logs where it shows his abuses (first he showed screenshot of his first account with empty logs)
    2- He then started talking about my reviews on my site because he knew that he lost the first part so he is trying to find another reason to bash.
    3- I did not start this, he started. Things don't work just like that, there is no logical reason to suspend him without any reason.

• miumiu Member
    edited June 2020

@Hostshield_LTD said:
    3- I did not start this, he started. Things don't work just like that, there is no logical reason to suspend him without any reason.

Reason is dis-order in similar "one-man hosting companies" as your, no logical reason, that does not have under control what are doing and "works" in chaos..
    I remember exactly the same practices from times Woothosting, HostMyBytes etc., where someone when bought service after month or two was deleted, or 10x moved on other node because current was unpaid etc..

• sanvitsanvit Member
    edited June 2020

@Hostshield_LTD said: I did only post user's email on an open forum since the user started attacking us on a public post, he did not even PM us to resolve it. If he cares that much about his privacy then he shouldn't bring this out to public.

IMO complaining in a public forum has nothing to do with user's privacy. There were many other ways to defend yourself without giving out user's info. And your privacy policy also states : Personal information will not be sold or otherwise transferred to our business partners without your prior consent, except that we will disclose the information we collect to third parties when, in our good faith judgment, we are obligated to do so under applicable laws. , and I'm pretty sure the user haven't got any prior consent, nor was this obligated under applicable laws. This itself stops me from purchasing anything or even signing up.

@Hostshield_LTD said: These 2 accounts belongs to the user, i was able to retrieve his information from the screenshot he provided, it said yearly vps. I checked our yearly vps and matched his due dates with our current database. His account was closed for purchases, he cannot purchase our services anymore and his services are suspended.

It's on your DB, which means we do not have any methods of verifying it.

@Hostshield_LTD said: I can't force anyone to believe if these testimonials are real or fake. It just a matter of opinion to each one of you. You can do a google search to view our reviews

Well, at least I'm pretty sure Samantha S. isn't real as well as the pictures for others as well.

@Hostshield_LTD said: i don't need to defend my self anymore, everyone is free to purchase.

And I'm pretty sure everyone's free to make comments on another provider as well.

@Hostshield_LTD said: First he said i suspended his vps for no reason and he said he does not have any other services and that he was not warned of abuse report. Then i posted proof that he had multiple accounts with multiple services which was used for spamming and i showed clearly the emails logs where it shows his abuses (first he showed screenshot of his first account with empty logs)

@miu can you at least confirm that those accounts are yours?

@Hostshield_LTD said: He then started talking about my reviews on my site because he knew that he lost the first part so he is trying to find another reason to bash.

That was actually another user.

@Hostshield_LTD said: I did not start this, he started. Things don't work just like that, there is no logical reason to suspend him without any reason.

TBH, I also can't think of any logical reason a provider will just randomly cancel a server.

Anyway, it's 4AM here and I'm going to sleep. Just please make sure not to open up any more personal information here.

@miu said:

@Hostshield_LTD said:

Reason is dis-order in similar "hosting one-man-companies" as your, no logical reason..

I remember exactly the same practices from times Woothosting, HostMyBytes etc., where someone when bought service after month or two was deleted, or 10x moved on other node because current was unpaid etc..

1- Can you confirm that you had two accounts with us ?
    2- Can you confirm that you used our services for spamming ?
    3- Can you confirm that you received abuse reports ?

• miumiu Member
    edited June 2020

@Hostshield_LTD said:

@miu said:

@Hostshield_LTD said:

Reason is dis-order in similar "hosting one-man-companies" as your, no logical reason..

1- Can you confirm that you had two accounts with us ?

You are really dropped on head???
    I already said never had any other account at you?? Do you understand???
    Here are enough of prem providers who are 100x more worth my or my c,lient moneys as you with your surface hosting

2- Can you confirm that you used our services for spamming ?

The same... About what spamming u r speaking??
    Do you able understand that users what u mentioned i do not know and if exists they are absolutely other nonrelated people then???

Additionally - u will bought service for 39$ for spamming when on net are tons of services $12-15 with also dedicated IP??

3- Can you confirm that you received abuse reports ?

Do you have seen my screen when is no any report or send email with warning??

Do order in your "business" and then blame on user and mix non-related person and account as you are doing here, because delete without reason/by mistake prepaid VPS is no very funny for customers

thanks

@sanvit said:

@Hostshield_LTD said: I did only post user's email on an open forum since the user started attacking us on a public post, he did not even PM us to resolve it. If he cares that much about his privacy then he shouldn't bring this out to public.

IMO complaining in a public forum has nothing to do with user's privacy. There were many other ways to defend yourself without giving out user's info. And your privacy policy also states : Personal information will not be sold or otherwise transferred to our business partners without your prior consent, except that we will disclose the information we collect to third parties when, in our good faith judgment, we are obligated to do so under applicable laws. , and I'm pretty sure the user haven't got any prior consent, nor was this obligated under applicable laws. This itself stops me from purchasing anything or even signing up.

@Hostshield_LTD said: These 2 accounts belongs to the user, i was able to retrieve his information from the screenshot he provided, it said yearly vps. I checked our yearly vps and matched his due dates with our current database. His account was closed for purchases, he cannot purchase our services anymore and his services are suspended.

It's on your DB, which means we do not have any methods of verifying it.

@Hostshield_LTD said: I can't force anyone to believe if these testimonials are real or fake. It just a matter of opinion to each one of you. You can do a google search to view our reviews

Well, at least I'm pretty sure Samantha S. isn't real as well as the pictures for others as well.

@Hostshield_LTD said: i don't need to defend my self anymore, everyone is free to purchase.

And I'm pretty sure everyone's free to make comments on another provider as well.

@Hostshield_LTD said: First he said i suspended his vps for no reason and he said he does not have any other services and that he was not warned of abuse report. Then i posted proof that he had multiple accounts with multiple services which was used for spamming and i showed clearly the emails logs where it shows his abuses (first he showed screenshot of his first account with empty logs)

@miu can you at least confirm that those accounts are yours?

@Hostshield_LTD said: He then started talking about my reviews on my site because he knew that he lost the first part so he is trying to find another reason to bash.

That was actually another user.

@Hostshield_LTD said: I did not start this, he started. Things don't work just like that, there is no logical reason to suspend him without any reason.

TBH, I also can't think of any logical reason a provider will just randomly cancel a server.

Anyway, it's 4AM here and I'm going to sleep. Just please make sure not to open up any more personal information here.

The user said “Please provide - post here another his invoices about u are speaking ) (hmm.. you must first create any fake ones..)”

The user asked for proof, so we posted this information with his consent, we did not break our privacy policy.

Also regarding the database thing, do i have to give everyone access to my DB to verify ? Thats non sense mate.

• miumiu Member
    edited June 2020

Your proofs what u posted here are based on the water - absolutely non verified your claims only..
    Every one can made half a barrel of such "proofs" and then claims that user X from his DB is the same person as user Y, user Pm user S and also user XYZ.
    What u should do i think and is better is do order in it, to avoid delete VPSes due from disorder, as one idling about i am speaking

• miumiu Member
    edited June 2020

And if you want do anything useful when VPS was deleted by mistake - u can offer this VPS for any other LET user as free while was prepaid. (i and my client do not have interest more in it, because lost confidence and replaced with reliable provider already, but maybe for someone can by useful and can help, because it was PAID)

@miu said:
    And if you want do anything useful when VPS was deleted by mistake - u can offer this VPS for any other LET user as free while was prepaid. (i and my client do not have interest more in it, replaced with reliable provider already, but maybe for someone can by useful and can help, because it was PAID)

Im going to start ignoring you from now on because you are here just to have fun. You replies are just non sense and you seem you are just here to waste time.

• miumiu Member
    edited June 2020

OK, no problem
    But your hosting is funny, rock and roll type, not me
    BTW: and is hard to be not angry when we lost $39 useless and see your offer here

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

Front up: I neither know or care about you nor @miu.

@Hostshield_LTD said:
    1. I did only post user's email on an open forum since the user started attacking us on a public post, he did not even PM us to resolve it. If he cares that much about his privacy then he shouldn't bring this out to public.

NO, that's not how it works. Keeping customers private data confidential is your obligation and there is no "if" or "but", period.

I can understand that you may have felt to be attacked quite aggressively and hence wanted to defend your POV and provide evidence. But you should have anonymized it.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @Hostshield_LTD said:

I am assuming that this is you - https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11361679 - as per your website and advert above.

If so by posting personal information you have contravened GDPR regulations and as such are liable to be reported to the ICO for investigation. I hope you have notified the ICO of the data breach yourself as required under GDPR. Furthermore, you don’t even appear to hold a data protection licence.

Also, you might want to submit your accounts to HMRC as they are overdue since 15th February 2020.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Well, not siding anyone but this is a public forum and regardless what happens here, as a provider, it's important to keep your cool and stay professional.

My 2¢.

This discussion has been closed.