Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking of any Virmach transfer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking of any Virmach transfer

Like the title says, if you have a idle Virmach vps you would like to tansfer, let me know

Thanked by 1plumberg

Comments

• I have 2 unused but @VirMach want's photo ID nonsense to transfer services, IIRC.
    Otherwise they would be available:
    $16.28 Atlanta & $34.89 NY, annually.

• @host4cheap said:
    Like the title says, if you have a idle Virmach vps you would like to tansfer, let me know

I have one....

VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    WINDOWS AVAILABLE
    RAM 13952MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 2x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 115GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1500GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION DALLAS, TX LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4
    78.25 yearly (but will be pro rated till the end in Nov plus $3 transfer fee)

Thnx

• @host4cheap said:

I also have couple more.. can share details if you want later on specs and price

• imokimok Member

Be aware that service transfers are taking a lot of time. I mean weeks. I don't blame them.

I see people opening threads complaining in the future :D

Thanked by 2plumberg AlwaysSkint
  • My budget is upto 40$/year. If you have something from your BF deals which you no longer need...DM/PM Me

• webclouddevwebclouddev Member
    edited June 2020

@host4cheap said:
    My budget is upto 40$/year. If you have something from your BF deals which you no longer need...DM/PM Me

Ive 2.85gb ram 10gb l 1tb BF server if you are interested 17 usd/year recurring

You will have to cover all the fees + prorated amount ( 6 month still remaining )

Edit : also your account should pass verification by virmach

• Bumping this again if anyone has a decent config in my budget up for transfer

• tetechtetech Member

I'll probably have a few super-lowend ones coming up, but it looks like you're after something larger.

• I opened a ticket with Virmach for transfer but it was closed without a response.

anyone know what is the process to initiate a transfer ?
    @VirMach

• ofitofit Member

@host4cheap said:
    I opened a ticket with Virmach for transfer but it was closed without a response.

anyone know what is the process to initiate a transfer ?
    @VirMach

Read transfer terms befor open ticket.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@AlwaysSkint said: I have 2 unused but @VirMach want's photo ID nonsense to transfer services, IIRC.

Changed, in some situations it's not required, IIRC.

@imok said: Be aware that service transfers are taking a lot of time. I mean weeks. I don't blame them.

Currently averaging... 2, 4? weeks. We're trying to streamline everything so if we can just get it semi-automated it should speed up. By semi-automated I mean customer fills out a quick form, several things are checked and it gets neatly sent to us, attached with a receiver's confirmation.

@host4cheap said: I opened a ticket with Virmach for transfer but it was closed without a response.

That shouldn't happen unless we made a mistake or you made a really bad mistake, I don't know this is just a complete guess/example but making multiple tickets, arguing how it's processed, not including near enough information, and even then we're usually pretty good about it. I don't know, I'd love to see what happened if you let me know some identifying information so I can look up the ticket (you can send it via DM.)

Thanked by 2AlwaysSkint Mxl
  • AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited June 2020

@VirMach Thanks, useful to know. :-)
    BTW, great service from Virmach, if you manage your own expectations. I had a Support Ticket open for quite a while about email ports and wasn't overly ambitious about it being acted upon. It was and with apologies for the delay. Super.
    =D>