Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

George Datacenter : VPS NVME | 1GB RAM | 1 CPU | 100GB NVME | $7./mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

George Datacenter : VPS NVME | 1GB RAM | 1 CPU | 100GB NVME | $7./mo

georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider
edited May 2020 in Offers

We are an enterprise founded in 2019, Owner from our own hardware

We seek to offer a quality service to your personals and professional projects.

The 90% of our clients continue with us since our beginnings, our way of doing business personally allows us to have a long relationship with our clients.

What we Offer

-Datacenter : Dallas | Chicago | New Jersey| Los Angeles
-Basic Anti DDoS protection
-Available rDNS
-99.99% Network Warranty
-Paypal Payments
-Windows License Server 2008 | 2012 | included

This is our offer of the day

DUAL INTEL XEON X5650 +2.66 Ghz
2 Core Fair Share
1GB DDR3 RAM
100GB HDD RAID 10
1 TB Bandwidth
1gigabit Port
1 IPV4
Solusvm KVM
LA
$25 /Year

Order

This plans are with dedicated CPUs

Chicago: Test IP : IPv4: 68.235.32.11

DUAL INTEL XEON E5-2680V2 +2.80 Ghz
2 CORE
4GB DDR3
100GB SSD
2 TB Bandwidth
1gigabit Port
1 IPV4
Vmware
$7 /Monthly

Order

Data Center: NJ
NJ: Test IP :91.132.1.132

XEON E5-2630 V3 @2.40Ghz
2 CPU
4GB DDR4
50GB SSD RAID 10
1gigabit Port
UNMETERED BANDWIDTH
1 IP V4
Vmware
$7 /Monthly

Order

Data Center: Los Angeles
LOS ANGELES: Test IP :194.180.179.242

XEON E5-2680V2 @2.80 Ghz
2 CPU
4GB DDR3
80GB SSD RAID 10
UNMETERED BANDWIDTH
1gigabit Port
1 IPV4
Vmware
$7 /Monthly

Order

Data Center: Los Angeles NVME

XEON E5-2650 V2 @2.60Ghz
1 CPU
1GB RAM
100GB NVME
2TB BANDWIDTH
1gigabit Port
1 IPV4
VMWARE
$7 /Monthly

Order

Data Center: Ámsterdam
Ámsterdam : Test IP 104.227.248.134

XEON E5-2620V4 @2.10 Ghz
2 CPU
4GB DDR4
60 GB SSD RAID 10
2 TB bandwidth
1gigabit Port
SOLUSVM KVM
1 IPV4
$7 /Monthly

Order

FAQ

How long does it take to deliver the VPS?

All our VPS are delivered within 24 hours, as they are manually delivered, all of them go through a review
to avoid fraud spam requests. However we can delay up 72 hours if it exists some additional issue.

Can i reinstall my vps?

Yes, you can do it, you have absolute control from your VPS

Do you offer refunds?

Yes, We offer refunds until the third day of delivered your VPS, if you are not happy with the service
open a ticket support.

Are your prices guaranteed?

We guarantee our prices while you have a contract with us, however if your contract finish soon we can increase the price or not renovate your services

How do you manage the spam?

We do not allow spam on our services, any spam attempt will be notified and your service will be cancelled and discontinued with out any claim or returns and refunds.

Disclaimer:

If you start a paypal dispute or in any payment method that you choose, with out talk to us firts, your account will be deleted from our system and we start all the process to recover the ammount that you have disputed

Comments

• 2 Core Fair Share

also

All plans are with dedicated CPUs

And to be honest, this post is poorly worded and formatted with many mistakes and does not look very professional.

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

@dedipromo said:

2 Core Fair Share

also

All plans are with dedicated CPUs

And to be honest, this post is poorly worded and formatted with many mistakes and does not look very professional.

only the first offer: Fair Share

the others are as follows: with dedicated CPUs

Thanks

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

georgedatacenter said: Are your prices guaranteed?
    We guarantee our prices while you have a contract with us, however if your contract finish soon we can increase the price or not renovate your services

Hi George,
    Are you saying that the price is not recurring if you don't feel like it?

edited May 2020

@FrankZ said:

georgedatacenter said: Are your prices guaranteed?

Hi George,
    Are you saying that the price is not recurring if you don't feel like it?

All our products that have contracts for one year mostly, at the end of the contract may change in price or may not.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • FalzoFalzo Member

interesting. where is my service gone? it simply disappeared... there have been more cases like this. you really have the balls to again advertise here?

no I have not opened a ticket, as I only just now looked it up again.

• FalzoFalzo Member
    edited May 2020

oh look... now that I search for it, I got a suspension notice back in april because of overusage on bandwidth (yeah sure...) - went straight into spam folder. and it seems, server got cancelled after that without any additional notice. nice.

@Jord let me know where I should send whatever proof you need to get that guy kicked from here.

buyers be aware.

@Falzo said:
    interesting. where is my service gone? it simply disappeared... there have been more cases like this. you really have the balls to again advertise here?

Hey,

you should see the announcements in your client panel, and the emails sent about these changes on our Amsterdam Servers.

You can open a support ticket if you want more information.

George.

• FalzoFalzo Member
    edited May 2020

@georgedatacenter said:

@Falzo said:

Hey,

you should see the announcements in your client panel, and the emails sent about these changes on our Amsterdam Servers.

George.

aha, overall I got a total of three mails from you. the initial one in january when the service got set up. and one in march, which read:

However as we announced before, the Vps on the rented servers in Amsterdam
    no more service will be provided on it, that's why we haven't received any Vps on those servers.
    We are committed to the people who paid for their service, and we have been working on it

I remember that I checked the service a few days later and everything was up.
    then I just found a mail in my spam folder from one month later, which says VM suspended because of bandwidth overusage (on an idle box, yeah sure).

but let me quote you offer post from today right here:

georgedatacenter said: Data Center: Ámsterdam
    $7 /Monthly
    Order

so... in march you tell in a mail no more services in amsterdam and even tell me now, that I should have read and understood that. in april you really cut every old customer (esp. those on a $12/y deal) loose and in May you are able to offer amsterdam again... aha.

stop being a moron. I normally would not care, I bought the service just to see how reliable your service might be in the long run and did not have any needed data on it.

I just now opened a ticket for the sake of it and requested a refund. your chance to not deal with paypal blabla. I am not discussing, your choice, too long around here to deal with that bullshit.

@Falzo said:

@georgedatacenter said:

@Falzo said:

Hey,

George.

aha, overall I got a total of three mails from you. the initial one in january when the service got set up. and one in march, which read:

However as we announced before, the Vps on the rented servers in Amsterdam
    no more service will be provided on it, that's why we haven't received any Vps on those servers.
    We are committed to the people who paid for their service, and we have been working on it

I remember that I checked the service a few days later and everything was up.
    then I just found a mail in my spam folder from one month later, which says VM suspended because of bandwidth overusage (on an idle box, yeah sure).

but let me quote you offer post from today right here:

georgedatacenter said: Data Center: Ámsterdam
    $7 /Monthly
    Order

so... in march you tell in a mail no more services in amsterdam and even tell me now, that I should have read and understood that. in april you really cut every old customer (esp. those on a $12/y deal) loose and in May you are able to offer amsterdam again... aha.

stop being a moron. I normally would not care, I bought the service just to see how reliable your service might be in the long run and did not have any needed data on it.

I just now opened a ticket for the sake of it and requested a refund. your chance to not deal with paypal blabla. I am not discussing, your choice, too long around here to deal with that bullshit.

You have a ticket waiting for your answer.

Thank you

• FalzoFalzo Member
    edited May 2020

georgedatacenter said: You have a ticket waiting for your answer.

Thanks, just answered...

the lack of communication and especially the bandwidth overusage mail in between is ... something to really work on. sorry if I sounded rude, however experience around here shows that providers run pump'n'dump schemes all the time.

TL;DR; as mentioned in my ticket answer - don't want to be unreasonable, esp. because of your fast replies right now. let's give it another chance and reprovision the service in Amsterdam and let's see how it goes from there.

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

Morning sir @Falzo looks like you've got this sorted by yourselves. I'll return to my chair and eat my bamboo.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • FalzoFalzo Member

@Jord said:
    Morning sir @Falzo looks like you've got this sorted by yourselves. I'll return to my chair and eat my bamboo.

yes indeed. I have to correct myself over the morning rant - apologies for waking you up for that.

George reacted quickly, friendly and already reprovisioned the VM, so I might have gone a bit overboard when I first saw that new AMS offer, apologies! let's give it another try - it's cheap as hell anyways ;-)

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@Falzo said:

@Jord said:

yes indeed. I have to correct myself over the morning rant - apologies for waking you up for that.

George reacted quickly, friendly and already reprovisioned the VM, so I might have gone a bit overboard when I first saw that new AMS offer, apologies! let's give it another try - it's cheap as hell anyways ;-)

No problem at all, I was already awake so don't worry about that haha.

Glad you got it sorted, any issues just let me know.