Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS for only Penny for the 1st Month is Back! | 1 Slice Available
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS for only Penny for the 1st Month is Back! | 1 Slice Available

Greetings,

Check out our latest and hottest promotion here in this forum!

InterServer was established in April 1999 as a web presence provider. Over the years our company has expanded its product line to include dedicated servers, colocation and managed services. In 2006 InterServer built out our own datacenter in Secaucus, New Jersey. With our exceptional service InterServer is the leading choice for many online operations today.

=====================================

**Linux VPS Hosting Package: **

1 CPU Core
376MB ram
25GB Storage
900GB Transfer

First month: For Only $.01 and $6 per month after.

Available in 1 Slice now , 2 slices not anymore required!

USE COUPON CODE: springforum

ORDER HERE!

And don't forget to check out our top paying affiliate program. We pay $100 per sale!

JOIN US HERE!

WEB, VPS & DEDICATED HOSTING CHOICE OF MOST ONLINE OPERATIONS TODAY! --- Try Us Now!

30 days Money Back Guarantee..

Contact us now at [email protected], We are open 24/7 to Serve YOU!

Thank you,

InterServer.net

Comments

• Arent these first month only offers diallowed over here?

• @joelgm said:
    Arent these first month only offers diallowed over here?

There fine if the price remains at LEB price, which this does at $6 per month.

• I don't think so if the price stays below $7 afterwards. Maybe @Liam can enlighten us ;-)

• wychwych Member

@GetKVM_Ash said:
    There fine if the price remains at LEB price, which this does at $6 per month.

This, I think... @Liam?

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited August 2013

I can't find original discussion about this but if I remember correct general opinion was that it's OK at LOWENDTALK as long recurring price afterwards stay within LEB rules (7$ or less) but not allowed at LOWENDBOX - only recurring offers there.
    This wasn't written as rule just general/majority opinion or rather custom with some deviation over years here and there. I tryed to dig it but can't find it - it could be LET v2 thread.

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited August 2013

@Spirit said:
    I can't find original discussion about this but if I remember correct general opinion was that it's OK at LOWENDTALK as long recurring price afterwards stay within LEB rules (7$ or less) but not allowed at LOWENDBOX - only recurring offers there.
    This wasn't written as rule just general/majority opinion or rather custom with some deviation over years here and there. I tryed to dig it but can't find it - it could be LET v2 thread.

That's not what we've seen with that OpenVirtuals offer which is only 6 months and also goes over LEB price at the end

• @interserverML said:
    We pay $100 per sale!_

So I can pay someone 1 buck to sign up and pocket 100 bucks myself?

That's a quick way to be rich I guess.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited August 2013

@INIZ what do you want me to say? I saw it the same as you. And expressed my personal opinion about it.
    My comment here stay.

• @Spirit said:
    INIZ what do you want me to say? I saw it the same as you. My comment here stay.

You said:

...but not allowed at LOWENDBOX - only recurring offers there.

Not true as seen with openvirtuals.

Going off topic so i'll leave someone else's offer thread

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited August 2013

@INIZ no, I said:

Read whole text please. I didn't made up things above and my statement (with or without digging individual cases) stay.
    I barely commented discussion (or general opinion) about same topic from years ago which became (with some deviations over years as I said) more or less general LET/LEB custom. Nothing more than that.