Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where to get cheap[ish] Plesk licences?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where to get cheap[ish] Plesk licences?

amarcamarc Veteran

Hello, as per title, I would like to buy some Plesk licences, can not be internal or provider limited in any way. Hetzner seems to be good (as I would run them on Hetzner network anyway), but they only sell licences with dedicated servers.. which I am not even sure you could use under virtual server.

So I need sugestions where to look..

Thanks

Comments

• LeviLevi Member

Are you saying you want to use Plesk over DirectAdmin?

I would like to receive your medications if it's possible.

• Shahriar24Shahriar24 Member
    edited April 2020

😊😊

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@Shahriar24 said:
    If you want for very cheap price then pm me...😊

You have joined on 11th April 2020 also don't have any provider tag. And asking to make that deal via PM

@FAT32 @Jord please help this poor guy. He really needs some money

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@Shahriar24 said:

Lets not, as you don't have a provider tag. If you had read the rules you would have known that.

@amarc I might be able to help you, which version of Plesk are you looking for?

• @ViridWeb said:

@Shahriar24 said:

You have joined on 11th April 2020 also don't have any provider tag. And asking to make that deal via PM

Wtf You say! Yes I am new here but it doesn't meant that I can't provide license.

And I don't know that I can't say dm me without being provider.Thanks for your cheap behavior.

• Shahriar24Shahriar24 Member
    edited April 2020

@Jord said:

@Shahriar24 said:

Lets not, as you don't have a provider tag. If you had read the rules you would have known that.

Sorry I don't know that rule.😔
    Please remove this medium tag..🙏

@Shahriar24 said:

@Jord said:

@Shahriar24 said:

As per the rules

It is not allowed to reply to request threads with "PM me" or "email me" without a provider tag or Host Rep tag.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/153228/rules-for-selling-on-lowendtalk-updated-04th-sep-2018/p1

You have been warned. So it will, therefore, stay on your account.

• @Jord said:

@Shahriar24 said:

@Jord said:

@Shahriar24 said:

As per the rules

It is not allowed to reply to request threads with "PM me" or "email me" without a provider tag or Host Rep tag.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/153228/rules-for-selling-on-lowendtalk-updated-04th-sep-2018/p1

How to get provider tag?

@Shahriar24 said:

@Jord said:

@Shahriar24 said:

@Jord said:

@Shahriar24 said:

As per the rules

How to get provider tag?

You can apply in 90 days after you've read the RULES

@Shahriar24 said:

@ViridWeb said:

@Shahriar24 said:

Wtf You say! Yes I am new here but it doesn't meant that I can't provide license.

And I don't know that I can't say dm me without being provider.Thanks for your cheap behavior.

So you didn't read rules? It clearly says you can't ask to DM you for sales.

Spend your valuable time on reading rules before completing on anyone's behavior to justifying your mistakes.

• LeviLevi Member

@Shahriar24 said:

@Jord said:

@Shahriar24 said:

@Jord said:

@Shahriar24 said:

As per the rules

How to get provider tag?

Thanked by 1ViridWeb
  • amarcamarc Veteran

Jord said: @amarc I might be able to help you, which version of Plesk are you looking for?

>

Web Pro

• amarcamarc Veteran

I might be open to DA also, as I was going thru Demo/Google and found skin can be customized to decent look.. But again, I do not want to be tied to provider and also, $15/pm is too much. I need about 7 domain's and 7 users/admins of those domains

@amarc said:
    I might be open to DA also, as I was going thru Demo/Google and found skin can be customized to decent look.. But again, I do not want to be tied to provider and also, $15/pm is too much. I need about 7 domain's and 7 users/admins of those domains

You can't get DA license only. As DA only allow to get license from a provider with their servers.

For Plesk either wait for Jord's response.
    Or Here's a reseller of Plesk you can take a look.
    https://www.znetlive.com/plesk/ (I personally did not use them before so I can't comment)

If you like their price then contact them and confirm if you don't have to buy their servers or not.

• amarcamarc Veteran

@ViridWeb thanks.

Not sure what do you mean by "DA only allow to get licence from a provider with their servers" tho

https://www.directadmin.com/pricing.php

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

DA is free with our Cloud and dedicated :-). Just saying.

• amarcamarc Veteran

@Clouvider I know.. :). This is for client who have hardware with other provider unfortunately :neutral: . Is there a way to buy licence from you ?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

We can't sell external licenses, must be on our network I'm afraid @amarc; there are no legal external DA resellers, everything external goes through directadmin.com directly. Maybe Mark can cut you a deal though ? @DA_Mark

@amarc said:
    @ViridWeb thanks.

Not sure what do you mean by "DA only allow to get licence from a provider with their servers" tho

I mean DA doesn't allow reselling their licenses

Note that our terms and conditions do not allow license reselling unless you are leasing it from a server provider with a server. If you do not receive a server with your license payment to the Reseller, then your license violates our terms and conditions.

So you must buy a server from a provider who offer DA license as a value added service (Not reslling)

Just like we, @Clouvider @Francisco offers

• amarcamarc Veteran

Thanks for clarification.. When I look at it, I only need 3 accounts (+admin) and 10 domains so maybe there is something betwen $2 and $15 :smile:

@amarc said:

Jord said: @amarc I might be able to help you, which version of Plesk are you looking for?

>

Web Pro

I can get licenses for Plesk. I'll DM you a price :)

@amarc said:
    Thanks for clarification.. When I look at it, I only need 3 accounts (+admin) and 10 domains so maybe there is something betwen $2 and $15 :smile:

Ya $15 plan is the best option for you.
    But if you drop the hetzner plan then you can get free from providers including unlimited accounts.

Even we do offer free DA with VPS at $5 including management also.. :wink:

• amarcamarc Veteran

Seems Interserver at $10/pm is cheapest for Plesk Web Pro. Still open for DA if @DA_Mark can do custom deal for 3 users / 10 domains

• @amarc said:
    Seems Interserver at $10/pm is cheapest for Plesk Web Pro. Still open for DA if @DA_Mark can do custom deal for 3 users / 10 domains

PM me and we can figure something out.. Sounds like you want a Personal license, with a couple extra users. Are you familiar with DA at all? We give a fully functional (no features crippled) license free for 60 days... You don't have to give a credit card or anything. Gives you 2 months to figure things out. If you end up wanting Plesk anyway, you aren't out any money and then someone like @Jord can hook you up.

• Plesk.com

• LeviLevi Member

@DA_Mark said:

@amarc said:

PM me and we can figure something out.. Sounds like you want a Personal license, with a couple extra users. Are you familiar with DA at all? We give a fully functional (no features crippled) license free for 60 days... You don't have to give a credit card or anything. Gives you 2 months to figure things out. If you end up wanting Plesk anyway, you aren't out any money and then someone like @Jord can hook you up.

Is there any problems with development? Changelog missing entire 2020.03 and almost all 2020.04.

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited April 2020

@ViridWeb said:

@Shahriar24 said:

@ViridWeb said:

@Shahriar24 said:

So you didn't read rules? It clearly says you can't ask to DM you for sales.

Spend your valuable time on reading rules before completing on anyone's behavior to justifying your mistakes.

He never reads.
    @amarc While plesk is good, they are also owned by the same guys who quadrupled Cpanel licnese and did similar with solusvm.

Go with @DA_Mark . You can't and won't go wrong.