Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wechat - Alipay HELP!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Wechat - Alipay HELP!

IrvinIrvin Member

Hello,

I need help buying a membership on some foreign website (art) but I can't pay with Wechat or Alipay. ¥ 359 -- 50.62 $

If someone could pay for me and instead I'll pay you with Paypal with ++ what u ask for the help.

You can text me on Discord #Meios1944 or PM here.

Thanks alot !

Comments

• xaocxaoc Member

Nobody will help a new user with such a request here.

• IrvinIrvin Member

That makes sense, but I don't have many options.

• hostworldhostworld Member, Host Rep

Have you tried contacting them directly to see if they’ll accept any other payment method? I don’t think you’ll find anyone here willing to take that risk.

• IrvinIrvin Member

Yes that's one of the first things that I have tried, got no response from them yet.

There should not be any high risk because I don't ask for someones account information.
    I need them to scan and pay the QR code which is as I mentioned above 359 ¥.

I'll go first with my Paypal payment anyways.

So everything should be fine :)

• ericlsericls Member, Patron Provider

what are you trying to buy?

• hzrhzr Member

Irvin said: There should not be any high risk because I don't ask for someones account information.

The risk is extremely high because you're trading a chargebackable payment method for a non-chargebackable payment methjod

• IrvinIrvin Member

But if I send as for "Friends & Family" it should not be chargebackable since it has no buyer protection.

• hostworldhostworld Member, Host Rep

@Irvin said:
    But if I send as for "Friends & Family" it should not be chargebackable since it has no buyer protection.

There can still be chargebacks through the bank or even through PayPal, just because there is no “buyer protection” doesn’t mean the owner (you) couldn’t fraudulently report it as an unknown/unauthorised transaction. Not saying you would, but that’s why the risk is too high.

• IrvinIrvin Member

I do agree with you, but I just can't find a way around this.
    I've tried so many options.

• https://www.ka-cn.com/ this is a website that I know of that can accept your USD and pay CNY for you, but their conversion rate is crazy.

• IrvinIrvin Member

Hey, I found a middleman on Yayaka.
    Thanks for trying to help me tho!

• Cant you just send the money to China through Worldremit?