Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

server prevents CC attacks
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

server prevents CC attacks

vpsrevpsre Member

Excuse me, are there any solutions to mitigate CC attacks?

Comments

• ColoCrossing ones?

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

You are certainly on a wrong forum for this.

This is a CC owned joint.

Thanked by 1KermEd
  • vpsrevpsre Member

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:
    ColoCrossing ones?

yes!

Thanked by 1pluush
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran
    edited March 2020

deank said: You are certainly on a wrong forum for this.

Low End Box and Low End Talk are not owned by ColoCrossing. I purchased the websites personally in January 2020.

• SCAM_DONT_BUYSCAM_DONT_BUY Member
    edited March 2020

jbiloh said: Low End Box and Low End Talk are no owned by ColoCrossing. I purchased the websites personally in January 2020.

Technically true, in reality it doesn't matter thanks to your ColoCroissant connections.

Edit: The end is near

• vpsrevpsre Member

how to do NGINX defense

• @vpsre said:
    how to do NGINX defense

what...?

• imokimok Member

@vpsre said:
    how to do NGINX defense

Enable CC mitigation.

Thanked by 1pike
  • @vpsre said:
    how to do NGINX defense

use regex pattern + kamehame mitigation from dragonball :smiley:

Thanked by 1Abd
  • vpsrevpsre Member

@doghouch said:

@vpsre said:
    how to do NGINX defense

what...?

nginx_lua_waf ???????

• say three times, is forbidden.

• SynatiqSynatiq Member
    edited March 2020

You're on the wrong forum. Not because it's owned by CC or anything, but because any new user here receives mostly trolling than any community welcoming. It's like entering prison in a way - you get the special treatment. And I've seen the COs acting that way too with the exception of some.

Oh, and also, because none of the established users here have a purposeful reason to use any form of infrastructure, except for an idling collection maybe. It works great for our business.

Back to the topic, move to a DDoS protected provider like reliablesite.

Thanked by 4Abd MrRadic issei pluush
  • angstromangstrom Moderator

@Synatiq said: but because any new user here receives mostly trolling than any community welcoming. It's like entering prison in a way - you get the special treatment.

One usually gets the treatment that one deserves. It's pretty hopeless what the average new user here posts. New users that post things that aren't hopeless usually get better treatment.

Thanked by 2AlwaysSkint pluush
  • In the Chinese online community, "CC attacks" is an acronym for "Challenge Collapsar attacks" which probably originated from a misunderstanding. It basically means application-level (Layer 7) DDoS attack, instead of network-level (Layer 4). Such as repeatedly requesting and abusing an CPU-intensive CGI script.

• BigBBigB Member

Captain Crunch?

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited March 2020

I don't mind giving genuine new users warm welcomes.

But most of them are not really "new" users. And I don't give a warm welcome to potential scammers.

Thus, the end is nigh.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@psb777 said:
    In the Chinese online community, "CC attacks" is an acronym for "Challenge Collapsar attacks" which probably originated from a misunderstanding. It basically means application-level (Layer 7) DDoS attack, instead of network-level (Layer 4). Such as repeatedly requesting and abusing an CPU-intensive CGI script.

Thanks for contributing in a valuable way.

• @Synatiq said:
    You're on the wrong forum. Not because it's owned by CC or anything, but because any new user here receives mostly trolling than any community welcoming. It's like entering prison in a way - you get the special treatment. And I've seen the COs acting that way too with the exception of some.

Yes, being told "congrats on your first post" is exactly like entering prison. Very apt analogy. You must know prison so well.

:emojiwhereeyeballsrolloutofhead:

No sir, you won't have a credibility problem here.

• @jbiloh said:

deank said: You are certainly on a wrong forum for this.

Low End Box and Low End Talk are not owned by ColoCrossing. I purchased the websites personally in January 2020.

Tomato tomato, tomato tomato.

• vpsrevpsre Member

Having said so much, no one can say how to solve it

• @vpsre said:
    Having said so much, no one can say how to solve it

We never said we would :D

• imokimok Member

Synatiq said: You're on the wrong forum. Not because it's owned by CC or anything, but because any new user here receives mostly trolling than any community welcoming.

Dumb questions require dumb answers.

If you really want help, you should EXPLAIN what is the problem and what have you done to try to solve it. Even If you don't know how to start, that's fine.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • LowendPrison bitches!