Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

High ram / cheap vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

High ram / cheap vps

donkodonko Member
edited January 2020 in Requests

Hello i'm looking for a cheap vps'es on EU with at least 16 gb ram i need run redis servers so i don't need more than 2vcores, 1tb bandwidth (monthly) and 20gb ssd, currently my first option actually is contabo as they advertise guaranted ram but if someone know other provider please share thanks.

<15$

Comments

• Do you have a budget in mind and is RAID-10 HDD storage (w/ BBU) an option? I know redis recommend SSD storage but I guess it depends how intensive your specific requirements are. We could certainly look into this further with you if you're interested.

• I will go with contabo, their vps'es running well, no problems with them. I can recommend them.
    A budget will help providers .. dont come with $5/m please :smile:

Thanked by 1donko
  • high ram low budget? good luck,

• @zuby2402 said:
    I will go with contabo, their vps'es running well, no problems with them. I can recommend them.
    A budget will help providers .. dont come with $5/m please :smile:

<15$

besides contabo i found this on let https://www.wishosting.com/order/main/packages/VPS/?group_id=2

KVM SSD Plus AMS 32GB ECC RAM $15.99, but don't know if is guaranted ram

Thanked by 1exception0x876
  • SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

Reach out to this, as we have some extra RAM capacity on some of our overbuilt UK nodes, that this would work well for using that up, and we can meet your budget...

~ SMARTHOST

• @donko said:
    Hello i'm looking for a cheap vps'es on EU with at least 16 gb ram i need run redis servers so i don't need more than 2vcores, 1tb bandwidth (monthly) and 20gb ssd, currently my first option actually is contabo as they advertise guaranted ram but if someone know other provider please share thanks.

<15$

for 16 GB ram, you must go to for dedicated server instead of VPS.

• contabo is the cheapest 16GB dedicated in europe
    https://acheapserver.com/cheap-vps-server-in-europe

have a look at this page, go to the 16gb block, you can find similar offers, but contabo is the cheapest.

I use contabo myself

• VitalyVitaly Member, Host Rep

what about Russia?
    16 Gb RAM by 13,46 USD (at one year plan) in justhost_dot_ru. traff unlimited.

• @PHP_Friends 4 dedicated cores
    20 GB DDR4 RAM (ECC)
    120 GB NVMe storage for € 16.99 monthly ( incl.VAT ) 14,28 € without vat

Thanked by 1dataforest
  • @donko said:

<15$

Ram cannot be shared on VPS. It is always guaranteed. What is shared is the CPU cores and disk access. So 'guaranteed RAM' sounds like a marketing gimmick at best to me. If the RAM on the host system runs out, VPSes will start shutting down with out of memory issues unless the provider is using the disk swap space to run the VM which would be terrible.

• @donko said:

<15$

Hi Donko,

16GB Ram
    2 VCores
    20GB SSD Drive
    1000Mbit/Unlimited

$15/month This way you can get service from us.
    just connect to live support.

Regards;
    Ozan Yıldız
    www.sistemdc.com

• Hey @donko Which provider did you go with and how was the experience with the redis instance for this case?

• @varwww said:
    Hey @donko Which provider did you go with and how was the experience with the redis instance for this case?

contabo VPS M > wishosting (32gb ram KVM amsterdan) > ax 61 hetzner

didn't had any issue or involucration, i moved from contabo to wishosting just to cut costs XD and ended with all in a hetzner dedicated server

Thanked by 1varwww
  • VitalyVitaly Member, Host Rep

Good day.

VPS KVM на SSD
    Virtualization KVM
    Channel (fair-share) 200 Mbit
    Number of Cores 2
    RAM size 16128 Mb
    SSD storage capacity 20 Gb
    IPv4 addresses (1 pc.) 12.4 ₽ / month
    IPv6 addresses (1 pc.) 0 ₽ / month

~8.53 USD per month for annual plan

• GhtGht Member
    edited September 2021

@toumi111 said:
    @PHP_Friends 4 dedicated cores
    20 GB DDR4 RAM (ECC)
    120 GB NVMe storage for € 16.99 monthly ( incl.VAT ) 14,28 € without vat

Its actually with a contract for 12 months , but if you pay monthly its 16.99eur and thats 19.68$.
    And I personally avoid companies that have contract services. Better to pay month by month its safe.
    @donko , i would suggest you contabo.com ,
    8.99eur or 10.40$
    16gb ram
    6 vcpu cores
    100gb nvme or 400gb ssd
    32tb traffic
    Cant find better.