Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

anyNode Cyber Monday free DirectAdmin! 1GB OVZ from $12/yr - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

anyNode Cyber Monday free DirectAdmin! 1GB OVZ from $12/yr

Comments

• anyNodeanyNode Member, Host Rep

@tenpera said:
    @anyNode no ipv6, please make it correct as well as D.A license asap. #986937

It is a weekend please be patient while we work through tickets, we do have reduced support on weekends, anything not critically down will likely receive a slower response. You can always attempt to reach me via Discord if needed but cannot guarantee a response on weekends

@chiezyy said:

@anyNode said:

@chiezyy said:
    Tried twice to purchase. Both times marked as fraud.. :|

Just open a ticket

I did long before I posted here. Still no answer...

As above ;)

@MohamadSY said:
    Any new nodes in Miami?

Should be some increased capacity tomorrow, new node ideally Tuesday

• ipv6 not working, re-provision to working Miami server should be preferrable.

• @anyNode Kindly if you can add the ability to upgrade an active VPS instead of deleting it and reprovision a new one, that would be perfect.

@tenpera said:
    ipv6 not working, re-provision to working Miami server should be preferrable.

Shall be done shortly

@MohamadSY said:
    @anyNode Kindly if you can add the ability to upgrade an active VPS instead of deleting it and reprovision a new one, that would be perfect.

This is a current limitation on Solus, you can always ticket and we can do such

• @anyNode shall be done what? ipv6 will be working? or moving to Miami, also where is D.A license you promised?

@tenpera said:
    @anyNode shall be done what? ipv6 will be working? or moving to Miami, also where is D.A license you promised?

Your ticket is in my queue. I can see it there now I will handle shortly.

I cannot give you a DA license or v6 without moving to Miami first. Hence why not all have been done, we have just 5 minutes ago finished adding extra capacity to Miami now for all users hence the delay.

• @anyNode re-provision to Miami, make ipv6 work, issue D.A license, we can all go to sleep.

• tenperatenpera Member
    edited December 2019

@anyNode Gone for the bed already? It's been 3 DAYS, so do I have a full excuse for charge this back?

Hate to do it.

@tenpera said:
    @anyNode Gone for the bed already? It's been 3 DAYS, so do I have a full excuse for charge this back?

Hate to do it.

No you do not have any excuse for such,

You have said 2 conflicting things, you want moving to Miami and you want any location with IPv6, you said this in the exact same ticket reply.

Decide what you want, tell me what you want, wait for response/action.

It was 1hr and just 30 minutes between you asking and complaining here. It is out of hours and I am trying my best to work with you. Please decide ASAP or I will go to sleep and this is sadly a matter out of hours staff likely won't be able to help you with

• Re-provision to Miami,
    make ipv6 subnet work,
    and issue D.A license.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@tenpera Take this to support system please. PMS is strong in this one!

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • I decided to give AnyNode a try after reading some of the comments here.

Setup ok, got everything working, then the server went down. It cannot be rebooted from the control panel. It's Just dead. I put a high priority ticket in over 4hrs ago, no response.

So, less than great start. :(

• Still no reply, so I'm already looking for something else. These clowns can be added to the crap hosting list. Terrible service.

• This problem still exists for 15 hours !!!

@sandanista said:
    I decided to give AnyNode a try after reading some of the comments here.

Setup ok, got everything working, then the server went down. It cannot be rebooted from the control panel. It's Just dead. I put a high priority ticket in over 4hrs ago, no response.

So, less than great start. :(

Hello,

VZ7 is not coming online in Miami we're working to recover it you will receive compensation for the downtime

• A reply to a high priority ticket after 15hrs. To say, yes there is an issue and we haven't fixed it yet. Not good enough. You should let your customers know as soon as there is an issue, not fiddle around with things for hours first before deciding to answer tickets.

I'm glad I found out early on that your service is sub standard. Shame you guys hang around here with people who really do know how to run a hosting business. Sorry, but I won't be recommending you any time soon.

• You all need to relax. It clearly says there is an issue and its being worked on, as you have been told.

The things that people expect for $12/yr... Did you lose millions and billions of dollars yet?

• It doesn't matter what the price is. Better communication and everyone is happy.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Here is better communication my left nut hurts!

• @PieHasBeenEaten said:
    Here is better communication my left nut hurts!

I feel better already.

• Relax @sandanista this is a once off thing that could happen to anyone, anynode is actually a decent host run by decent people. It's a shame about Miami but their other bajillion locations still work.

Nobody is important enough to expect ANY reply for ANY ticket from ANY provider in less than 24 hours. Jesus, it's a weekend, have some patience :-)

@tenpera really dude? You're seriously gonna chargeback after 1.5 hours?

Aye aye ayeeee!

Thanked by 2timelapse maverickp
  • if i order and in future i want upgrade, can the vm to be resize ?

Thanked by 1anyNode
  • You cant resize the vps on your own thru solus. Open a ticket and they will do it.

Thanked by 1anyNode
  • Did anybody get DA to install? Keep getting "virtual memory exhausted: Cannot allocate memory" on a fresh install of Debian 9

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@hostnoob said:
    Did anybody get DA to install? Keep getting "virtual memory exhausted: Cannot allocate memory" on a fresh install of Debian 9

What do your beancounters say? 1GB RAM should be enough to install DA.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

@hostnoob said:
    Did anybody get DA to install? Keep getting "virtual memory exhausted: Cannot allocate memory" on a fresh install of Debian 9

What do your beancounters say? 1GB RAM should be enough to install DA.

Francisco

This?

It always gets stuck on the same part. In fact I changed it from 7.3 to 7.0 and it did install, but then Apache would fail to start (tried build rewrite_confs as well)

hostnoob said: It always gets stuck on the same part. In fact I changed it from 7.3 to 7.0 and it did install, but then Apache would fail to start (tried build rewrite_confs as well)

well it hit privvmpages, but how that's set to unlimited?

That's confusing.

I would say try on CentOS 7 and see if it still does it.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

hostnoob said: It always gets stuck on the same part. In fact I changed it from 7.3 to 7.0 and it did install, but then Apache would fail to start (tried build rewrite_confs as well)

well it hit privvmpages, but how that's set to unlimited?

That's confusing.

I would say try on CentOS 7 and see if it still does it.

Francisco

Trying that as we speak

• Same thing again with CentOS 7

-c /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/php-7.3.13/ext/fileinfo/libmagic/apprentice.c -o ext/fileinfo/libmagic/apprentice.lo virtual memory exhausted: Cannot allocate memory make: *** [ext/fileinfo/libmagic/apprentice.lo] Error 1 Changed secure_php option from no to yes PHP has been secured. Job for httpd.service failed because the control process exited with error code. See "systemctl status httpd.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.

After doing ./build clean; ./build php n

-c /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/php-7.3.13/ext/fileinfo/libmagic/apprentice.c -o ext/fileinfo/libmagic/apprentice.lo virtual memory exhausted: Cannot allocate memory make: *** [ext/fileinfo/libmagic/apprentice.lo] Error 1

@hostnoob said:
    Same thing again with CentOS 7

-c /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/php-7.3.13/ext/fileinfo/libmagic/apprentice.c -o ext/fileinfo/libmagic/apprentice.lo virtual memory exhausted: Cannot allocate memory make: *** [ext/fileinfo/libmagic/apprentice.lo] Error 1 Changed secure_php option from no to yes PHP has been secured. Job for httpd.service failed because the control process exited with error code. See "systemctl status httpd.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.

After doing ./build clean; ./build php n

-c /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/php-7.3.13/ext/fileinfo/libmagic/apprentice.c -o ext/fileinfo/libmagic/apprentice.lo virtual memory exhausted: Cannot allocate memory make: *** [ext/fileinfo/libmagic/apprentice.lo] Error 1

Can you give it some vSwap?

Maybe it really wants vSwap. I've seen funny cases like that before.

Francisco