Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 318
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• Hell yeah!

• ben47955ben47955 Member
    edited December 2019

We can do it

Thanked by 1uptime
  • My VirMach Docker swarm has spread all over the US, just need those sweet EU locations now... World domination by Christmas!

Thanked by 1uptime
  • Nice

• @ben47955 said:
    Do we can reach page 200 before end of the weekend?

Pace yourself.

• Come on. Chapter 200

Thanked by 1uptime
  • Coming soon

• We can write a little poem that starts like this

• brilliant start to your poem! do continue

• Can't wait for the end

• @ben47955 said:
    Can't wait for the end

YES. I wait.......

• 9 to go

• @uptime said:
    We can write a little poem that starts like this

As we wait what's next in this giveaway series

• Thanked by 1FAT32
  • I think we should be active. Ohhh

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @weiai said:
    I think we should be active. Ohhh

"Be the change that you want to see in the world".

• Checking in...

• Back home after my 5km Saturday parkrun

• ZA_capetown said: Back home after my 5km Saturday parkrun

I'm up and going for a 15k drive in the big truck.
    There is nothing like the sound of a turbo diesel engine rolling coal at 2am in the morning. My neighbors love me.

Thanked by 2FAT32 imok
  • Thanked by 2FrankZ uptime
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited December 2019

Franky had a lifted truck
    with a diesel for a soul
    and everywhere that Franky went
    the coal was sure to roll

Thanked by 1uptime
  • WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited December 2019

randomq said: WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?

NOTE: To all the environmentalist out there: Although the truck only goes 8.3km to a liter of fuel, I only use about 250 liters of diesel a year because I walk almost every where I go.

Thanked by 3alilet randomq saibal
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

:)

• After about 6 days
    We can reach 200 pages

• Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited December 2019

Another use case for the raspberry pi...
    The 20+ year old truck above is one of the first type of diesels that use a computer controlled electronic injection system. The fuel injector wave length is determined by a computer using multiple sensor inputs. By using a raspberry pi between the sensors and the computer you can manipulate the sensor inputs and change the fuel quantity and timing delivered by the injectors. This allows you to tune the engine performance to the type of driving you are doing. If you are just driving around town, you can dial it down for best fuel economy. If you are pulling a 7 ton trailer through the mountains you can dial it up for max power (about 400HP & 720 ft lbs torque), with safeguards to make sure you don't burn up the truck. Or you can set it to over fuel the engine and burn coal . Because it is old tech it is relatively easy to do, I would not attempt it on a newer vehicle.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited December 2019

On even older diesel engines (pre 1990) it was simpler to Roll Coal or increase power by just putting a pair of vice grips on the fuel return line to increase the fuel pressure :trollface:

EDIT: I wounder if I can convince VirMach to offer up a high powered VPS special called Rolling Coal ?
    Probably not. Time for coffee.

• Better?

Thanked by 2uptime FAT32